是不是大吉姆?
That wouldn’t be Big Jim, would it?
你什么时候知道小客栈被烧了?
When did you get the news of the Halfway House burning down?
我们那时已经分开了
We’d all split up by then.
我们本来是要在第二天早上在工厂见面
We weren’t gonna meet until next mornin’ at the factory.
科尔法克斯知道我们都在哪
Colfax knew where we all were.
他传话给我们说情况有变
He sent us word about the change.
谁传的话? 凯蒂?
Who by? Kitty?
什么时间?
What time?
她去我那儿时大概半夜
She got to my hideout around midnight.
在农夫家里瑞典人偷袭你们时
At the farmer’s when the Swede stuck you guys up,
他说没有人告诉他计划改变
he claimed he hadn’t been told about the switch.
那他怎么知道是去农夫家?
How else would he have known to come to the farmer’s?
是你杀的瑞典人吗?
Did you kill the Swede?
不是我 我一直没找到他
Not me. I never could find him.
我是看报纸他遇害才知道他在这里
I didn’t know where he was at until I read in the papers about his gettin’ it.
谁杀的他? – 我不知道
Who did kill him? – You got me.
不是布林奇也不是我 我们都在找那笔钱
It wasn’t Blinky and me. We were after the money.
我们把他杀了谁告诉我们钱在哪?
Would we knock off the one guy could tell us where it was?
你杀了布林奇 这样他就不会先你一步到这儿
And you killed Blinky so he couldn’t get here ahead of you.
跟他分钱没问题
Aw, I’d have split with him.
我就是不想他来 他可能全部拿走呢
I didn’t want him to come here. He might of got picked up.
那种人见钱眼红拿了就走
Those kind of guys’ll blab anything if you work on ’em right.
我可以抽根烟吗?
Uh, okay if I smoke?

Yeah.
对了 凯蒂·柯林斯是怎样的人?
By the way, what’s become of Kitty Collins?
凯蒂?
Kitty?
我想想 我最后一次听说凯蒂…
Let me see now. Last I heard of Kitty?
好吧 先生 现在该你回答我的问题了
Okay, mister. Now it’s your turn to answer the questions.
你为什么打听凯蒂?
Why’d you wanna know about Kitty?
快点 我问你答
Come on! Now I’m askin’, you’re answering.
我想她知道钱的下落
I think she knows where the money is.
你为什么这么想? – 瑞典人和一个女孩…
How do you figure? – The Swede and some girl…
在抢劫当晚去过大西洋城一家酒店
checked into an Atlantic City hotel the night of the holdup.
两天后 那女孩匆忙离开
Two days later, the girl took a powder.
我想是她带钱离开了
I’ve got an idea the dough went with her.
你为什么认为是凯蒂? 她可是科尔法克斯的女人
What makes you think it was Kitty? She was Colfax’s girl.
这个我不跟你争
I’m not arguing with you.
好 我懂了
Yeah, yeah. I got it.
你这样可不明智 当当
You’re makin’ a sucker play, Dum-dum.
警♥察♥就在外面等着你
The cops are outside waitin’ for you.
警♥察♥我来对付
I’ll take care of the cops.
再见 先生
So long, mister.
屋顶上有人
There’s a man on the roof!
你好 警探 见到你真高兴 – 你好
Hello, Lieutenant. Glad to see you. – Hello.
什么情况? – 我想我们进入冲刺阶段了
What gives? – I think we’re on the home stretch.
我们要去哪? – 匹兹堡
Where are we goin’? – Pittsburgh.
他还不知道呢
He doesn’t know it yet,
不过我跟你的老朋友大吉姆约好了
but I’ve got a date with your old friend, Big Jim Colfax.
还记得吧? 凯蒂的前男友 – 是啊 他怎么了?
Remember? Kitty’s ex-boyfriend? – Yeah. How does he figure?
作为男一号♥
As the number-one man.
他密谋了整个普伦蒂茨帽子公♥司♥抢劫
He planned the whole Prentiss Hat job.
你怎么知道的? – 当当说的
Where’d you get that? – Dum-dum.
他去布伦特伍德了? – 是啊
He showed, did he, at Brentwood? – Yeah.
他经过一场枪战之后逃走了
He also got away after a gun battle.
上车了 – 他们在屋顶发现他中枪的血迹
‘Board! – They found blood on the roof where he’d been hit.
布伦特伍德所有警♥察♥ 都声称那一枪是自己所打
Every cop in Brentwood is claiming credit for the shot.
你当时在干什么?
What were you doing at the time?
我在瑞典人的房♥间睡觉
I was up in the Swede’s room, sleeping it off.
大吉姆? 他本来可以全身而退
Big Jim, huh? He was supposed to have gone legit.
的确 现在是大承包商了 – 里尔登先生?
He has. Big contractor now. – Mr. Riordan?
我在这儿 是我 – 詹姆斯·里尔登?
Here I am. That’s me. – James Riordan?
您的电报 – 谢谢
Telegram, sir. – Thank you.
回答你的询问 小客栈起火…
“Answering your query, Halfway House fire…
发生在1940年7月20日凌晨2 : 53
“July 20, 1940, at 2:53 a.m.
哈肯萨克消防部负责人肯尼签
Signed, Kenny, Chief, Hackensack Fire Department.”
什么意思? – 说明我们走对了方向
What’s it mean? – Means we’re headed in the right direction.
对了 你那把手♥枪♥带了吗?
Oh, by the way, did you bring along that extra.45?
带了 你的呢?
Yeah. What happened to yours?
丢了 或者被盗了或者… – 总之没了
Oh, it got lost or stolen or? – Or something.
我们先睡会儿
Mmm. Let’s get some shut-eye.
科尔法克斯先生? – 是我
Mr. Colfax? – Yeah.
对保险不感兴趣 里尔登先生
Not interested in insurance, Mr. Riordan.
我不是销♥售♥员
I’m not a salesman.
我在调查一名叫奥利·安德森的死者
I’m investigating the death of a man named Ole Anderson.
别名皮特·隆德 绰号♥瑞典人
Alias Pete Lunn, but best known as the Swede.
我不记得这些名字
I don’t remember any of those names.
为我工作的吗? – 可以这么说
Work for me? – You could call it that.
多久之前的事? – 1940年
How long ago? – 1940.

Oh.
打猎季很快就要开始了 我从不会错过第一天
Hunting season starts pretty soon. I never miss the first day.
我听说安德森曾是一个团伙成员…
I learned that Anderson was a member of a gang
他们抢劫了普伦蒂茨帽子公♥司♥25万美元
that once robbed the Prentiss Hat Factory of about a quarter of a million.
是啊 我记得看过那个报道
Oh, yeah. I remember reading about that.
他们都逃跑了 是吧?
They all got away, didn’t they?
警方从没抓到任何人 – 目前还没有
The law never caught up with any of them. – Not so far.
但是大部分人都不正常
But most of them turned out to be unhealthy.
农夫死于自然因素
The farmer died from natural causes.
瑞典人和布林奇·富兰克林都是他杀
The Swede and Blinky Franklin were both killed.
当当回到布伦特伍德
Dum-dum went back to Brentwood,
在与警方枪战中受伤
and got shot in a fight with the police.
你知道还有谁参与抢劫吗?
Do you know who else was in the gang?

You were.
我?
Me?
不 兄弟 你找错人了
No, brother, you’re on the wrong track.
我是诚实守法的公民
I’m an honest citizen.
看来你待遇不错啊 – 我没有什么抱怨
Seems to have paid off pretty well. – I’ve got no complaints.
这里的人 生意人等等
People around here the businessmen and all,
他们都认识我 没人与我为敌
they know I served time, but they don’t hold it against me.
他们觉得如果有人想要瞄准 是该帮一把手
They figure if a guy’s trying to level, he deserves a helping hand.
说得好听 科尔法克斯
Nice speech, Colfax. Solid.
里尔登 如果你想套我的话 随便你
Look, Riordan, if you’re trying to pin anything on me, go right ahead.
我没有什么隐瞒的 – 这是你的看法
I got nothing to hide. – That’s your opinion.
不过 我还没有找到任何针对你的证据
Anyhow, I haven’t got one shred of evidence against you.
一切都是道听途说
Nothin’ but hearsay.
老实说 我对你不感兴趣
Frankly, it’s not you I’m interested in.
我只想知道一个叫凯蒂·柯林斯的女孩
I want to find out what’s become of a girl named Kitty Collins.
你还记得凯蒂吧? – 是 我记得凯蒂
You remember Kitty? – Yeah, I remember Kitty.
是凯蒂·柯林斯
Maybe I’m not telling you anything,
而不是瑞典人拿走了那笔钱
but it was Kitty Collins and not the Swede that reaped the golden harvest.
你什么意思? – 当那伙人准备分赃时
How do you mean? – When the gang met to divvy up after the robbery,
瑞典人进行了突袭 全部拿走了
the Swede pulled a fast one and walked off with the whole take.
怪不得他被杀了
No wonder he got blasted.
同一天晚上 他和凯蒂一起在大西洋城
That same night, he and Kitty were together in Atlantic City.
几天后她离开了他
She walked out on him a couple of days later.
那笔钱也随着她的消失而消失
The money disappeared when she did.
这说法可靠吗 里尔登?
Is that on the level, Riordan?
酒店的女服务员可以指认凯蒂…
A chambermaid at the hotel can identify Kitty…
只要我能找到她
if I can produce her.
你知道她在哪吗?
Any idea where she’s at?
我想着你可能会告诉我
I thought you might be able to tell me.
现在 我倒希望我知道
Right now, I wish I knew.
我告诉你吧 里尔登
I’ll tell you something, Riordan.
如果这世上有一件我恨的事情
If there’s one thing in this world I hate,
就是背叛的女人
it’s a double-crossing dame.
那个人叫什么名字? 瑞典人?
That guy What’s his name? The Swede?
他从来没有机会 是吧?
Never had a chance, did he?
那伙人里的任何其他人
Any one of the gang that ran on to him,
都可能会杀了他
would have been sure to knock him off.
你可以说是凯蒂·柯林斯给他执行的死刑
You might say Kitty Collins signed his death warrant.
你好? 请讲
Hello? Yeah, speaking.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!