对不起!
Shut up, you little creep!
闭嘴 你这笨蛋!
I should’ve killed you down at the lake!
我本应该在湖边杀了你
Shut up! You’re worse than your goddamn mother!
闭嘴 你比你妈还糟糕!
You see, Dave upstairs,
你知道 戴夫在楼上
he lost one of our biggest accounts last week.
他上星期丢失了我们最大的一个帐目
International Bathtub and Sink.
国际性的浴盆和水池
$500,000 account, down the drain, so to speak.
$500,000帐目 丢在下水沟里 因此说实话
He kind of takes the blame on himself.
他一直在自责
Hasn’t got over it yet.
还没有清醒过来
Any more spaghetti left?
还有意大利细面条吗?
Goddamn high-class, tight-ass freakos.
很高档 很豪华
All that goddamn silverware.
所有的都是银器
Who do they think they are, anyway?
他们以为他们是谁?
People in China eating with sticks,
中国人是用筷子吃饭
and these creeps got 16 utensils
然而这些爬行动物有16个器具
for every pea on the plate.
因为盘子里的每粒豌豆
Take it easy.

It don’t make no matter,
别紧张
one way or the other.
不管怎样 不要紧的
Where’s that goddamn son of mine?
我儿子的在哪里?
He’s taking a piss, or something.
他拿个屁呀 还是什么的
Did you get him his fix?
你给他安置好吗?
Screw him.
强迫他
(Estelle) Is there anything I can do in there?
需要我帮忙吗?
– Are you all right?
你没事吧?
– Yeah.

Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine.
耶 我没事 我很好
Let me call my husband. He’s a doctor.
让我去叫我丈夫 他是一位医生
No, no, lady, please!
不 夫人 请不要!
I’m all right. I’m all right.
我没事 我很好
Easy. Easy does it.
不要紧 你还好吧?
You okay?
胡说!
(Krug) What the hell have you been doing?
你在干什么?
(Junior) Nothing.
没什么
(Junior) Look, man! I got to have a fix!
听我说 我必须要有一个安置
(Krug) After breakfast.
在早餐之后
– (Junior) Hey, Krug.
克拉格
– (Krug) Yeah?
是吗?
(Junior) I want my fix, man.
我想要我的安置
Look, man! Cut it out!
听着 停止!
– I got to have a fix!
我必须做一个安置
– (Krug) Screw off.
旋下
(Junior) Krug, we gotta get out of here!
克拉格 我们得离开这里
If they find out we killed their kid…
如果他们发现我们杀了他们的孩子
(Krug) You shut up,
闭嘴!
or you’ll wind up in the lake with her!
否则你会和她一起卷进那个湖里
– Oh my God, her chest.
(♪ DAVID HESS: “The Road Leads to Nowhere”)
哦 天哪 约翰
– Oh my God!
天哪!
Is there anything we can do fo her?
我们能为她做些什么吗?
She’s dead.
她死了
Oh my baby
哦 我亲爱的!
Oh, baby!
哦 亲爱的
(Estelle) Don’t move.
别动
Open your mouth, please.
请张开你的嘴巴
Don’t move.
别动
Open your mouth, please.
请张开你的嘴巴
– (John) Lights.
灯光
– (Estelle) Lights.
灯光
– (John) Chisel.
凿子
– (Estelle) Don’t move. Chisel.
别动 凿子
Hammer.
铁锤
Wider now.
张开点
Wider.
再开点
Don’t move.
别动
No good.
不好
Hello.

What are you doing up so late?
你这么晚在干什么?
Oh, uh…I thought I heard noises.
我听到了噪音
But it was just a dog
但那只是一条狗
in the garbage can outside.
在那垃圾箱外面
I got a little hungry.
我有点饿了
Thought I might raid the icebox.
我想我可能会袭击冰箱
Well, I must say, you…
好了 我要说 你…
You do look like a man with a huge appetite.
你好像是一个巨大欲望的人
I mean, all that spaghetti tonight and everything.
我的意思是 所有今晚的意大利细面条和所有食物
Yeah, that’s true.
耶 那是真的
Say,
说 嗯
where’s your husband?
你丈夫在哪里?
I couldn’t help noticing that your room was empty.
我刚才看见你房♥间是空的
Oh, he’s there.
哦 他在那里
He somehow finds me too hard to…
他不知怎么的发现我太难…
– Well, he’s afraid of me.
他担心我
– You’re kidding.
你在开玩笑
Oh, no, I only wish I was.
哦 不 我只是希望我是如此
I could make love to a looker like you
我可以跟像你一样的美人做♥爱♥
with my hands tied behind my back.
把我的手捆在我背后
Let’s go over to the couch.
我们去那长椅上吧
No, no, no! Not here.
哦 不 不
John might hear us and come in.
约翰会听到我们 然后会出来
Why don’t we go outside?
我们为何不出外面呢?
Outside?
外面?
Please.

I want you.
我想要你
Let’s go outside.
我们出去吧
You know, I’ve always dreamed of a man
你知道 我一直梦想着一位
who could take me easily.
可以让我满足的男人
Almost like you said,
像你说的那样…
with your hands tied behind your back.
把你的手捆在你背后
Baby, believe me,
亲爱的 相信我
I can literally do that. I’m so super.
我可以很简单的那样做 我如此威猛
God damn it.
讨厌
Here.
给你
Tie me up.
捆住我
Oh, no. No, I couldn’t!
哦 不 不 我不能!
I thought it was just some girlish fantasy.
我想那只是女子的一种幻想
I know no man could do that.
我知道没那个男人会那样做
I said, tie me up.
我说 捆住我
Well…
好了…
Okay, now you just unzip me,
好 现在你拉开我的拉链
and that’s all I’ll need you for.
那就是我所需要为我做的
Okay.

You got it caught.
你得抓住它
On your little thing!
哦 在你的小家伙上
How did I do that?
哦 我那样怎么做?
– Shall I just give it a little yank?
我该给它一些猛拉吗?
– No! No, no, don’t do that!
不 不 别那样做!
Just ease it down.
只是放松点
Nice and easy.
很放松
That’s it.
就是如此
Poor little fellow.
可怜的小家伙
It’s not little.
不小啊
You just scared it, that’s all. Just wait.
你只是恐惧它 就是那样 只是要等一会儿
If you don’t watch it, I’m gonna come.
如果你不看着它 我要来了
Please come, my sweetie.
那么请来吧 宝贝
Don’t you want me to… do you good and proper?
你不是想要我让你舒服兴奋吗?
You can do both.
你都能做…
Can’t you?
不是吗?
Hell yeah.
耶!
I can come five or six times if you want me to?
如果你想要的话 我可以来五六次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!