这之后,他需要洗个澡 祝这个老板好运
He’d need a bath after this. Good luck to the old bustard.
– 还在吗? – 刚走,将军
– Still here? – Just off, General.
– 别迟到 – 不会
– Don’t be late. – No, sir.
– 那是什么? – 枪,先生
– What’s that? – A gun, sir. Brother’s a gamekeeper.
那是票,装四号♥
That’s the ticket. Load with No.4.
我们很快就有汤姆逊冲♥锋♥枪♥了,知道哪头是哪头吗?
We’ll soon have Tommy guns. Know which end is which?
– 哦,知道 – 那就好
– Oh, yes, sir. – That’s right.
走吧,伙计
Break it up, chaps.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我们会有趁手的武器了,至少我会知道为什么
By Gad, we’ll have the proper weapons or I’ll know the reason why.
我不会离开那门阶
I won’t leave that damned doorstep.
我会静♥坐♥,罢♥工♥什么的
I’ll make a stay-in stroke or a sit-down strike, or whatever it is.
我们会给他们看的,安吉拉,嗯?
We’ll show ’em, Angela, eh?
真正的军队
A real army, eh?
他们没事,胡子一样锋利
The men are all right. Keen as mustard.
组织机构,总参谋部,办公室,总司令部
Organisation, general staff, offices, general headquarters –
那是我们想要的,我们会得到的
that’s what we want and, by Gad, we’ll get them!
– 你在听吗,安吉拉? – 是的
– Do you hear, Angela? – Yes, sir.
给我一年六个月
Give me one year. Six months.
我要给他们看
I’ll show ’em.
– 下午放假 – 谢谢
– Take the afternoon off. – Thank you, sir.
– 俱乐部,7:30 – 好的
– Club, 7:30. – Very good, sir.
指向喉咙
Point to the throat, my boy.
先生们,这里是标签
Gentlemen, this is der Tag, what?
地方军参加的,最重大最复杂的军事演习
The most vital and comprehensive exercise in which the Home Guard have taken part.
保卫伦敦,我们为此训练过,我们能解决
Defence of London. We’ve trained for it, we can tackle it.
– 我们会给他们好看,嗯? – 会的
– We’ll put up a good show, eh? – We will, sir.
要给这些年轻人看看,我们老狗还有生命力
We’ll show these youngsters there’s life in the old dog yet.
先生们,战争午夜开始
Gentlemen, war starts at midnight.
休息五分钟
Five minutes easy, Sergeant.
(音乐)
Foxtrot on jukebox
鸳鸯茶
Tea for two.
九号♥,医生的最爱
No.9, doctor’s favourite.
– 马上离开 – 为什么?
– Got to go in a minute. – Why?
– 有事做了 – 哦,你有的
– Got a job on. – Oh, you would have.
过来看看
Come and have a look.
– 看到了吗? – 什么,那些卡车?
– See that? – What, those trucks?
– 我自己的军队 – 什么事?
– My private army. – Well, what about it?
记得你昨晚告诉我什么了吗?
Remember what you told me last night… amongst other things?
是的,宁愿没有告诉你
Yes, and I wish I hadn’t told you.
你为什么认为我要肯迪活动的内♥幕♥呢?
Why do you think I wanted the lowdown on Sugar Candy’s movements?
为什么?有什么事?
Why did you? What’s the mystery?
– 我们要去看他了 – 谁?
– We’re off to see him. – Who?
– 那神汉 – 为什么?
– The wizard. – What for?
(歌♥曲)
Because of the wonderful things he does, ta-ra da da-da da da-da!
– 住嘴,斯巴德,你什么意思? – 我们要教他,什么是全面战争
– Shut up, Spud. What do you mean? – We’re going to teach him total war.
– 怎样? – 俘获他
– How? – Capture him.
战斗午夜开始,但我们在此前几小时就抓住他
War starts at midnight, but we’ll bag him hours before that.
– 纳粹手法 – 你不是纳粹
– Nazi methods, you know. – You’re not a Nazi.
– 我们不是训练去攻击英国人 – 你不能!
– We’re not training to fight Englishmen. – You can’t!
– 你等着瞧 – 我不让你去,他是个老好人
– Watch me. – I won’t let you. He’s a dear old man.
我100岁以后也是 啊,茶
So will I be when I’m over 100. Ah, tea.
但是,斯巴德,你怎么能这样,我这到那对于他意味着什么
But, Spud, how can you do it? I know what it would mean to him.
一小时内,他就会成为我枪口下的俘虏
Within an hour, the Wizard will be the captive of my bow and spear,
别管这里和新西兰之间的军队了,喝光
not to mention the toughest troops between here and New Zealand. Drink up.
斯巴德,我给你情报,利用它是卑鄙的
Spud, I gave you the information and it’s mean to take advantage of it!
别女人气了,在战争什么都可能发生
Don’t be a sissy. In war, anything goes!
哦,不要,你别
Oh, no, you don’t.
不要
Here, stop that.
(音乐停止)
(Music stops)
哦,亲爱的
Oh, darling.
他死了,哦,马歇尔先生!
He’s dead! Oh, Mr…Mr Marshall!
斯巴德!
Spud!
(砰的一声)
Swing band
– 斯巴德 – 长官,发生什么事了
– Spud. – Come on, sir, what happened?
– 她打晕我了 – 谁?
– She got me. – Who?
马塔·哈里,快点
Mata Hari. Come on, quick.
哦,不好
Oh, no.
– 有好事吗? – 没有,她现在在伦敦的半路了
– Any luck? – Not a hope. She’s halfway to London by now.
她要去警告敌人,拿我的钢盔来快点
She’s gone to warn the Wizard. Get my tin hat. Get after her, quick!
– 谁付茶钱?- 中士的通讯员
– Who’s going to pay for the tea? – The Sergeants’ Mess.
– 好 – 哦
– Yes. – Oh!
马歇尔先生!
Mr Marshall!
(急刹车声)
(Tyres screech)
– 很重要 – 找他接电♥话♥
– It’s impossible. – Get him on the phone.
– 但是,小姐… – 哦,快点
– But, miss… – Oh, go on, man.
好的
Very good.
– 快点,分队 – 是长官
– Come on, Section. – Yes, sir.
他的司机想与韦恩·肯迪将军说话,对,是…
His driver wishes to speak to General Wynne-Candy. Yes, it’s…
– 韦恩·肯迪将军在吗? – 不在
Is General Wynne-Candy here? – No, sir.
– 叫韦恩·肯迪将军 – 他一个小时前走了
– Get General Wynne-Candy. – He left an hour ago.
– 他去哪里? – 你找他有什么事?
– Where was he going? – What is your business with him?
我有个紧急通知
I have a message for him.
– 可以给我,我转达 – 该死
– Give it to me. I’ll see he gets it. – Damn it, man.
– 你是个地方军吗? – 什么?
-Are you a Home Guard? -Why, sir?
口令是维夫- 克利科1911
The password is Veuve Clicquot 1911.
将军和他的部下在土耳其浴室
The General and his staff are in the Turkish baths.
霍金斯中士,由你负责
Hawkins, you’re in charge.
别离开桌子,你是俘虏了
Don’t leave your desk. You’re a prisoner.
– 午夜才开始 – 那是你们想的
– War doesnt start till midnight. – That’s what you think.
桌子底下的女孩也是战俘了
Sergeant, that girl under there. She’s a prisoner too.
好了,是这样了,战争是无情的
All right, boys, this is it. Brute force and ruddy ignorance.
喂,喂
Hello? Hello?

Hello?
那警告他,你不懂英语吗?叫他躲起来
Well, warn him, then. Can’t you understand English? Tell him to hide.
战争马上结束,赢得最后一场战斗,好极了
Gentlemen, the war will soon be over. We agree, it’s very fine to win the last battle.
我们更喜欢赢得第一场
We much prefer to win the first.
上午6点前,你们将作为俘虏留在这里
You will be kept prisoner in this building till 6am.
好了,他还在那里
It’s all right, sir, he’s still there.
你好,克莱夫
Hello, Clive.
你好,西奥,很高兴你来了,我忍♥受不了其他任何人了
Hello, Theo. I’m glad you’ve come. I couldn’t have stood anybody else.
哦,没关系
Oh, that’s all right.
– 我想你听到了 – 是的
– You’ve heard, I suppose. – Yes.
约翰尼告诉我了
Johnny told me.
还有?
And?
我想这是肮脏的诡计,但我忍♥不住发觉,还有点有趣
Well, I think it is a dirty trick, but… I can’t help finding it a bit funny too.
是的,这是最惨的
It is. That’s the worst of it.
你想,现在会发生什么事?
What do you think is going to happen now?
这个家伙会在法庭调查之前被提升
Officially, this fellow would be brought up before a court of inquiry
演习以后还会重复
and the exercise repeated some other time.
会有调查吗?
Will there be an inquiry, sir?
不,没有,我将关注这件事
No, there won’t. I’ll see to that.
– 他现在在哪里? – 斯巴德?
– Where is he now? – Spud, sir?
和他的人在一起
He’s with his men.
他们正长驱直入伦敦
They’re marching into London.
– 你看到他们了吗? – 是的,我们看到了
– Did you see them? – Yes, we saw them
经过克伦威尔路时看到了
when we came across the Cromwell Road.
全部军队,带着乐队
The whole army. With bands.
他们看起来怎样?
How did they look, eh?
– 好了,克莱夫,我必须说… – 他们看起来不错
– Well, Clive, I must say they… – They looked OK.
(远处军乐)
Distant military band music
他们把我的地方清理得挺干净的
They cleaned up my place rather nicely.
他们也在那里建了个紧急水塔
They built an emergency water tank there too, sir.
我整夜都在想这件事,我不想让他有麻烦
I’ve been thinking this over all night. I don’t want to get this young fellow into trouble.
反而请他吃晚饭
I think I’ll invite him to dinner instead.
我是不是和他一样傻?
Wasn’t I just as much of a young fool as he is?
– 当然,我是的 – 是的
– Of course I was. – Yes.
但我想,他是否会成为你一样伟大的老人
But I wonder if he’s going to be such a grand old man as you are.
我年轻时,是个废话连篇毫无经验的小子
When I was a young chap I was all gas and gaiters with no experience worth a damn.
现在有十足的经验,却没人认为我有用
Now, tons of experience and nobody thinks I’m any use.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!