还记得02年从柏林回来时
I remember when I got back from Berlin in ’02.
贝特里奇给我一顿最难听的臭骂
Old Betteridge gave me the worst wigging I ever had.
然后他请我去吃晚饭
And then he invited me to dinner.
我没有接受,经常希望当时去了
I didn’t accept. Often wish I had.
对了,我想我会邀请他去吃晚饭
Yes, I think I will invite him to dinner.
– 他最好接受,听到了吗? – 是的,先生
– And he’d better accept, you hear? – Yes, sir.
他们来了
Here they come.
(乐队停止)
(Band stops playing)
(行军步伐)
(Marching feet)
你将留在原处,直到洪水到来
You’ll stay just as you are till the floods come.
直到洪水到来
Till the floods come.
– 这是个湖 – 这是个湖
– And this is a lake. – And this is a lake.
这是那个湖,而我还没有改变
Now here is the lake and I still haven’t changed.
先生?
Sir?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!