– Good luck. – Good luck.
你怎么对付泰戈·布鲁姆?
By the way, what have you done with Tiger Blomfield?
在维多利亚,在一个格罗夫纳酒吧里,他是上校的人♥质♥
At Victoria, in the Grosvenor bar. He was hostage for the Oberst.
为什么还看着军管俘虏?
Where is the sense of guarding officer prisoners
– 而且是在战争结束一年后? – 我想是为了保护我们
– a year after the fighting’s over? – I imagine it is more to protect us.
– 防范谁? – 人们
– Against what? – People.
– 什么人? – 你们的人
– What people? – Yours.
怎么说?
How do you mean?
他们不能像你们那样,容易地从战争转到和平
They can’t be adjusted from war to peace as easily as you can, gentlemen.
你会发现,并不是那样
I think you’ll find that’s not true.
你是说,你穿着这样的制♥服♥,我们的人♥民♥就会攻击你?
Do you mean to say our people would attack you in that uniform?
我曾穿着这制♥服♥,企图杀害英国人
I tried to kill Englishmen in this uniform.
我的伙计,那是比较悲观的观点
My dear fellow, that’s rather a gloomy point of view.
你理解错误了
You’ve got the wrong end of the stick.
– 战争已经结束 – 没什么可以怨恨的了
– The war’s over. – There’s nothing to bear malice about.
你是个体面的人,和我们都一样
You’re a decent fellow and so are we.
我不是个体面的人,我是个乞丐
I am not a decent fellow, I am a beggar.
就像我们军队里所有的职业军人一样
Like the rest of all the professional soldiers in our army.
战败国不可能有军队
A beaten country can’t have an army,
– 那我们有什么可做呢? – 有很多事情要做
– so what are we going to do? – There’ll be a great deal to do.
但不是为了我们
But not for us.
对于马,我们懂一点,我们可以做马夫
We know a bit about horses. We can become stableboys.
– 回到家你就不会这么想了 – 嗯,家
– You’ll feel differently when you’re home again. – Mm, home.
但家会是什么样子呢?另一个战俘营
But what will the home be like? Another prison camp.
谁说的?
Who says so?
外国♥军♥队将有占领我们的城市几年
We’re going to have foreign troops occupying our cities for years.
– 几年? – 我从没听说过错的更厉害的人
– For years? I like that. – I’ve never heard a man more wrong.
– 我们不想让你成乞丐 – 我们是个贸易国
– We don’t want to make beggars of you. – We’re a trading nation.
我们必须跟一些国家贸易
We must have countries to trade with.
你肯定发现,德国的重建,对于欧洲的和平不可或缺
Surely you realise that the reconstruction of Germany is essential to the peace of Europe?
我没看到我们的纳税人在贵国驻军,你呢,肯迪?
I can’t see our taxpayers keeping an army in your country, can you, Candy?
当然没有,看看报纸,英文报纸
No, of course not. Read the papers, man – the English papers.
如果我们掠夺和羞辱你们,我们之间就不可能有友谊
We can’t ask you to be our friends if we’d rob you and humiliate you too.
– 我们都是这么想的,嗯? – 是的,是的
– That’s how we all feel, eh? – Hear, hear!
我们想成为朋友
We want to be friends.
一个说我们想和德国贸易
“We want to trade with Germany,” said one.
一个将军说,“我们关注你们,不是要占领你们的国家”
A general said, “We don’t want to keep an eye on you just to occupy your country.”
一个将军
A general!
他们是孩子,玩板球的男童
Oh, they are…children. Boys playing cricket.
他们赢了我们的身上的衬衫,现在又想还给我们
They win the shirts off our backs and now they want to give them back.
因为游戏结束了
Because the game is over.
战争在英国并不受欢迎
War is a most unpopular thing in England.
他们早就在创造和平社会
They are already organising pacifist societies.
他们的报纸反战
Their newspapers are anti-milita….
等等
Wait a moment.
这里我们可以想到什么?
Here we can get to something.
反战
Anti-military.
这些天真的蠢货,是我们
This childlike stupidity is a raft for us…
在绝望的海洋中的救生艇
..in a sea of despair.
你们知道我的朋友肯迪将军怎么说吗?
Do you know what my friend General Candy said?
别担心,老朋友,我们很快会让德国站起来
“Don’t you worry, old chap, we’ll soon have Germany on her feet again.”
我想我们给了他深刻影响,我最后说的是
I think we made an impression on him. The last thing I said to him was,
别担心,我们很快会让德国站起来
Don’t you worry. We’ll soon have Germany on her feet again. ‘
– 他相信了? – 西奥?相信是
– And he believed it? – Theo? I believe so.
我希望是这样
I…hope so.
(哼唱:“我是泰坦妮娅”)
(Hums “I Am Titania”)
– 亲爱的 – 嗯?
– Darling. – Hm?
别哼
Don’t hum.
我在哼吗?
Was I humming?
嗯,那是你的小习惯
Mm-hm. It’s a little habit you’ve got.

Mm.
不哼我能做什么呢?
What’ll I do if I don’t hum?
哦,克莱夫
Oh, Clive.
克莱恩肯迪想感谢,所有对他不可挽回的损失表示过同情的所有朋友
他希望能及时地亲自回信给每一个人
(枪声)
(Gunshot)
(枪声)
(Gunshot)
(枪声)
(Gunshot)
(枪声)
(Gunshot)
慕尼黑
– 西奥多·克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫 – 在
– Theodor Kretschmar-Schuldorrf. – Here.
这边请
This way, please.
登记簿和身份证
Your registration book and identity card, please.

Please.
坐下
Sit down.
你何时抵达此国?
When did you arrive in this country?
1935年6月6日
The 6th of June, ’35.
– 从哪里来? – 法国,巴黎
– From? – Paris, France.
我1934年1月15日到法国
I arrived in France the 15th of January ’34.
– 从德国出发? – 是的
– From Germany? – Yes.
为什么离开德国?
Why did you leave Germany?
我的生活观点是反纳粹的
My outlook of life is against the Nazis.
大多数难民在1933年希♥特♥勒♥上台时离开德国
Most refugees left Germany early in 1933 when Hitler came to power.
我对希♥特♥勒♥无所惧,至少我是这样想的
I had nothing to fear from Hitler. At least, I… I thought so.
我花了八个月才发现自己错了
It took me eight months to find out I was wrong.
有点太久了
Rather a long time.
不是吗?
Don’t you think so?
我无意冒犯,但你们英国花了五年
Please, I mean no offence, but you in England took five years.
对,没错
Yes, quite right.
你到过英国吗?
Have you been in England before?
上一次战争,我是俘虏
Yes. I was prisoner of war in the last war.
你是个军官
I see you were an officer.
什么时候离开军队的?
When did you leave the Army?
1920年
In 1920.
十有八♥九♥的军官得退休,当德国♥军♥队…
Eight out of ten officers had to retire when the German Army ceased to exist…
– 重组成巨大的军队时 – 你更喜欢巨大军队的出现?
– as a large army. – You prefer the existence of a large army?
不再是了
Not any more.
20年代我选择了一个新职业,成了军事化学家
In ’20 I chose a new profession. I became a military chemist.
– 在曼海姆工作了13年 – 结婚了吗?
– I worked for 13 years in a factory in Mannheim. – Are you married?
我夫人去世了
My wife is dead.
孩子?
Children?
两个
Two.
我与他们没有联♥系♥
I have no connection with them.
他们是忠诚的纳粹分子
They are good Nazis.
如果纳粹分子也配叫忠诚的话
As far as any Nazi can be called good.
恐怕克雷奇马尔·舒尔多夫先生,那对你并不有利
I am afraid, Mr Kretschmar-Schuldorff, that doesn’t sound very much in your favour.
我已经尽量如实回答了
I’ve tried to answer correctly.
我个人不怀疑你的信念,但我在维护我们国家的利益
Personally, I don’t doubt your good faith, but I’m here to safeguard my country’s interests.
你或许是个反纳粹,也或许不是
You may be an anti-Nazi, you may not be.
目前,一个在我们中间的敌人,比外部的十个,伤害更大
In times like these, one enemy in our midst can do more harm than ten across the Channel.
如果你现在为敌人工作,你会告诉我什么?
If you were here to work for the enemy, what would you tell me now?
当然一样,说你是英国的朋友
Exactly the same. That you were a friend of England.
我们的敌人,就是你的敌人
That our enemy was your enemy.
很难分辨,谁是我们这边的
I know this is hard on those who are really with us,
但我们此时致力于发展经济,对他们有利
but it should be their best assurance that this time we mean business.
如果你是个朋友
If you are a friend,
我们的警惕,就是你的警惕
ourprecautions are your precautions,
我们的利益,就是你的利益
and our interests your interests…
因为我们的胜利,将是你们的胜利
because our victory will be your victory.
你还有什么要说的吗?
Is there anything else you’d like to say?
– 如不介意,先生 – 不介意,请讲
– If you don’t mind, sir. – No, go ahead.
早年,我生命最重要的原则是“绝不撒谎…
In earlier years, the most important principle of my life used to be “never lie,
– 直说真♥相♥” – 很好的原则,希望你还遵守
– always tell the truth.” – A very good principle. I hope you stick to it.
哦,我没有撒谎,但我…
Oh, I have not told a lie, but l…
我也没有说真话
I also have not told the truth.
一个难民很快学会了两者之间的巨大区别
A refugee soon learns that there’s a big difference between the two.
我的真♥相♥是,我是个疲倦的老人
The truth about me is that I’m a tired old man
来这个国家,只是因为他思乡
who came to this country because he is homesick.
哦,请不要那样盯着我,我头脑没问题
Oh, please, don’t stare at me like that, sir. I am all right in the head.
战后德国举步为艰
You know that after the war we had very bad years in Germany.
我们越来越穷
We got poorer and poorer.
每天都有退休的军官和教师,被抓到从商店里偷东西
Every day retired officers and schoolteachers were caught shoplifting.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!