Twenty-nine! -Legolas!
三十三 三十四
Thirty-three, thirty-four.
那样也只能算一个!
That still only counts as one!
好 来吧!
All right, then. Come on!
我认得你
I know your face
伊欧文
éowyn.
我就快死了
My eyes darken.
不 不
No. No.
我会救你
I am going to save you.
你已经救了我
You already did.
伊欧文
éowyn
我的伤势太重了
my body is broken.
你要让我走
You have to let me go.
我将加入列祖列宗
I go to my fathers
就算在伟大的先王身边
in whose mighty company
我也不会感到羞愧
I shall not now feel ashamed.
伊欧文
éowyn.
让我们走吧
Release us.
最好不要
Bad idea.
这些死人头 在危机时刻还挺有用的
Very handy in a tight spot, these lads, despite the fact they’re dead.
你答应过我们
You gave us your word.
你们实现了誓言
I hold your oath fulfilled.
去吧
Go.
安息吧
Be at peace.
梅里
Merry.
梅里 是我
Merry, it’s me.
我是皮聘
It’s Pippin.
我就知道你会找到我
I knew you’d find me.
当然
Yes.
你要撇下我不管吗?
Are you going to leave me?
不 梅里
No, Merry.
我要照顾你
I’m going to look after you.
别碰它!
Hands off!
那件银衣是我的
That shiny shirt, that’s mine.
我要把一切 都交给伟大的邪眼
It’s going to the Great Eye, along with everything else.
我才不听魔窟鼠辈的命令!
I don’t take orders from stinking Morgul rats!
你敢碰它我就一剑把你刺死
You touch it, and I’ll stick this blade in your gut.
那混球想杀我
The scum tried to knife me.
宰了他!
Kill him!
这是为了佛罗多!
That’s for Frodo!
这是为了夏尔!
And for the Shire!
这是为了我的老爹!
And that’s for my old Gaffer!
别哎哎叫了 臭小子
Stop your squealing, you dunghill rat.
我要在你身上刺个透明窟窿
I’m gonna bleed you like a stuck pig.
我先要你的命 山姆!
-Not if I stick you first. -Sam!
山姆 对不起
Oh, Sam, I’m so sorry.
我真是对不起你
Sorry for everything.
-我先把你救出去-太迟了 一切都完了
-Let’s get you out of here. -It’s too late. It’s over.
他们把它拿走了
They’ve taken it. Sam
他们把魔戒拿走了
they took the Ring.
放心 他们并没有
Begging your pardon, but they haven’t.
我以为你死了
I thought I’d lost you.
所以我把它拿走
So I took it.
我只是保管它
Only for safekeeping.
把它给我
Give it to me.
把魔戒给我
Give me the Ring, Sam.
山姆
Sam.
把魔戒交给我
Give me the Ring.
你必须明白
You must understand.
魔戒是我的责任
The Ring is my burden.
它会毁了你
It will destroy you, Sam.
来吧 佛罗多
Come on, Mr. Frodo.
你最好找衣服穿
We best find you some clothes.
你不能光着身子去魔多
You can’t go walking through Mordor in naught but your skin.
我们到了 佛罗多
We did it, Mr. Frodo.
我们到了魔多
We made it to Mordor.
有好多敌人
There are so many of them.
我们一定会被发现
We’ll never get through unseen.
是他 邪眼
It’s him, the Eye.
我们非去不可
We have to go in there, Mr. Frodo.
没别的选择
There’s nothing for it.
来吧 先下了山再说
Come on. Let’s just make it down the hill for starters.
我看不到佛罗多的行踪
Frodo has passed beyond my sight.
黑暗笼罩大地
The darkness is deepening.
如果魔戒被索伦夺去就完了
If Sauron had the Ring, we would know it.
这是迟早的事
It’s only a matter of time.
他是吃了场败仗
He has suffered a defeat, yes
但是他正在魔多 重新集结大军
but behind the walls of Mordor, our enemy is regrouping.
让他留在那里吧
Let him stay there.
让他去死吧! 我们为什么要怕他?
Let him rot! Why should we care?
因为有一万半兽人♥大♥军会阻止佛罗多前往末日火山
Because 10,000 Orcs now stand between Frodo and Mount Doom.
我等于是让他去送死
I’ve sent him to his death.

No.
佛罗多仍有一线希望
There is still hope for Frodo.
他需要时间穿越葛哥洛斯平原
He needs time and safe passage across the plains of Gorgoroth.
-我们能替他争取时间-该怎么做?
-We can give him that. -How?
把索伦的大军引出来
Draw out Sauron’s armies.
让魔多变成空城
Empty his lands.
然后我们以全部兵力进攻黑门
Then we gather our full strength and march on the Black Gate.
我们的兵力不能打败敌人
We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms.
不必打败他们
Not for ourselves.
只要让索伦心无旁骛专心地对付我们
But we can give Frodo his chance if we keep Sauron’s Eye fixed upon us.
佛罗多就有成功的机会
Keep him blind to all else that moves.
声东击西
A diversion.
索伦一定会起疑心
Sauron will suspect a trap.
他不会上当
He will not take the bait.
成功机会很小
Certainty of death
而且必死无疑
small chance of success
咱们还在等什么?
what are we waiting for?
快去防守大门!
To the Gate, you slugs!
动作快 防守大门!
Move it! To the Gate!
你看 那些半兽人
Look, the Orcs
他们走了
they’re moving off.
你看吧 佛罗多
You see, Mr. Frodo
我们终于有好运气了
some luck at last.
拿去
Take mine.
里面还有几滴水
There’s a few drops left.
可是回程就没水喝了
There will be none left for the return journey.
我想我们是回不去了 佛罗多
I don’t think there will be a return journey, Mr. Frodo.
佛罗多 快趴下!
Frodo, get down!
快躲起来!
Hide!
佛罗多!
Frodo!
他们在哪里?
Where are they?
黑暗魔君快现身!
Let the Lord of the Black Land come forth!
我要让他就地正♥法♥!
Let justice be done upon him!
退回去
Fall back.
退回去!
Fall back!
它走了
It’s gone, Mr. Frodo.
它往北方去了
The light’s passed on, away towards the north.
它被什么引开来
Something’s drawn its gaze.
稳住 稳住
Hold your ground! Hold your ground.
刚铎和洛汗的好男儿 我的好兄弟!
Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers!
我在你们眼中
I see in your eyes
看见我心中也感受到的恐惧
the same fear that would take the heart of me.
有一天人类将失去勇气
A day may come when the courage of Men fails
我们会众叛亲离、一败涂地
when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship.
但不是在今天
But it is not this day.
有一天邪将胜正
An hour of wolves and shattered shields
人类的世界也会完全毁灭
when the age of Men comes crashing down.
但不是在今天
But it is not this day.
今天我们要誓死奋战!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!