Merry?
走吧
Come on.
米那斯提力斯有多远?
How far is Minas Tirith?
骑马要骑三天 戒灵都用飞的
Three days’ ride, as the Nazg?l flies.
你最好祈祷他们不会追上来
And you better hope we don’t have one of those on our tail.
拿去
Here.
给你在路上抽
Something for the road.
最后一包长底烟草
The last of the Longbottom Leaf.
我知道你抽完了 你抽得太凶了
I know you’ve run out. You smoke too much, Pippin.
可是 我们很快会再见面
But But we’ll see each other soon.
-对吧? -我不知道
-Won’t we? -I don’t know.
我不知道以后的事
I don’t know what’s going to happen.
-梅里-快跑 影疾
-Merry. -Run, Shadowfax.
用最快速度狂奔
Show us the meaning of haste.
梅里! 梅里!
Merry!
带她走最安全的路
Take her by the safest road.
有一艘船停靠在灰港岸
A ship lies anchored in the Grey Havens.
等着载她到海外仙境
It waits to carry her across the sea.
这是亚文安多米尔的最后之旅
The last journey of Arwen Undómiel.
你留下来什么也没有
There is nothing for you here
只有死亡
only death.
亚文公主
Lady Arwen
不能再耽误时间了
we cannot delay.
公主!
My lady!
-告诉我你看到什么-亚文
Tell me what you have seen. Arwen.
你有预知的能力
You have the gift of foresight.
你看见什么?
What did you see?
我看见你的未来有死亡
I looked into your future, and I saw death.
但是也有新生
But there is also life.
有一个小孩 那是我的儿子
You saw there was a child. You saw my son.
这个未来可能无法成真
That future is almost gone.
但是仍有希望
But it is not lost.
你不能确定
Nothing is certain.
我只确定一件事
Some things are certain.
如果我现在离开他
If I leave him now
一定会终生悔恨
I will regret it forever.
是时候了
It is time.
火花将从死灰中复燃
From the ashes a fire shall be woken
光明将从阴影中再现
A light from the shadow shall spring
断裂的圣剑将重新接上
Renewed shall be blade that was broken
失去王冠者将成为人皇
The crownless again shall be king
请你重铸圣剑
Re-forge the sword.
你的手好冰冷
Your hands are cold.
你已失去精灵的永生
The life of the Eldar is leaving you.
这是我的选择
This was my choice.
不管你答不答应
Whether by your will or not
我都不会搭船离开这儿
there is no ship now that can bear me hence.
我们刚刚越过刚铎边界
We’ve just passed into the realm of Gondor.
米那斯提力斯
Minas Tirith.
众王之城
City of kings.
让开!
Make way!
就是那棵树
It’s the tree.
甘道夫、甘道夫
Gandalf. Gandalf.
这就是刚铎的圣白树
Yes, the White Tree of Gondor.
王者之树
The tree of the king.
但迪耐瑟并不是国王
Lord Denethor, however, is not king.
他只是刚铎的宰相和摄政王
He is a steward only, a caretaker of the throne.
给我听好了迪耐瑟大人是波罗莫的父亲
Now listen carefully. Lord Denethor is Boromir’s father.
你最好别让他知道他爱子的死讯
To give him news of his beloved son’s death would be most unwise.
也别提起佛罗多和魔戒的事
And do not mention Frodo or the Ring.
更别提到亚拉冈
And say nothing of Aragorn either.
你最好一句话都不要说 皮瑞格林图克
In fact, it’s better if you don’t speak at all, Peregrin Took.
迪耐瑟大人 爱克西里昂之子刚铎的宰相和摄政王
Hail Denethor, son of Ecthelion, lord and steward of Gondor.
我在黑暗的时刻 前来提供我的忠告
I come with tidings in this dark hour, and with counsel.
也许你能给我一个交代
Perhaps you come to explain this.
也许你是来告诉我我儿子的死因
Perhaps you come to tell me why my son is dead.
波罗莫是为了救我们而死
Boromir died to save us
我跟我的同胞
my kinsman and me.
-他为了保护我们壮烈牺牲-皮聘
-He fell defending us from many foes. -Pippin.
为了回报他的救命之恩
I offer you my service, such as it is
我愿意效忠于你
in payment of this debt.
起来
Get up.
大人 请你以后再为波罗莫哀悼
My lord, there will be a time to grieve for Boromir
现在并不是时候
but it is not now.
大战即将展开
War is coming.
敌军已经逼近边界 你身为刚铎宰相
The enemy is on your doorstep. As steward, you are charged
必须捍卫这座城市刚铎的大军在哪里?
with the defense of this city. Where are Gondor’s armies?
你仍然有盟友 并不会孤军奋战
You still have friends. You are not alone in this fight.
向洛汗国的希优顿王求救 点燃烽火
Send word to Théoden of Rohan. Light the beacons.
你自以为很聪明 米斯兰达
You think you are wise, Mithrandir.
但是你却低估了我
Yet for all your subtleties, you have not wisdom.
你以为我是瞎了眼睛吗?
Do you think the eyes of the White Tower are blind?
我知道的比你想像的多
I have seen more than you know.
你一方面想利用我对抗魔多
With your left hand you would use me as a shield against Mordor.
另一方面想趁机推♥翻♥我
And with your right you’d seek to supplant me.
我知道谁在协助希优顿王
I know who rides with Théoden of Rohan.
没错 我早就听过亚拉冈了他是亚拉松之子
Oh, yes. Word has reached my ears of this Aragorn, son of Arathorn.
我要告诉你我才不会向北方游侠屈服
And I tell you now, I will not bow to this Ranger from the North
他只是失去王位的落魄王族
last of a ragged house long bereft of lordship.
你没有权利拒绝人皇回归 宰相大人
Authority is not given to you to deny the return of the king, steward.
除了我没有别人能统治刚铎
The rule of Gondor is mine and no other’s.
来吧
Come.
我猜我只是挂名的卫兵吧
So I imagine this is just a ceremonial position.
我是说我不必真的上战场吧
I mean, they don’t actually expect me to do any fighting.
-对不对? -你已经对宰相宣誓效忠
-Do they? -You’re in the service of the steward now.
你必须奉命行事皮瑞格林图克 刚铎卫兵
You’re going to have to do as you’re told.Peregrin Took, Guard of the Citadel
好安静哦
It’s so quiet.
这只是暴风雨前的宁静
It’s the deep breath before the plunge.
我并不想上战场
I don’t want to be in a battle
但是等待一场不可避免的大战更令人害怕
but waiting on the edge of one I can’t escape is even worse.
甘道夫佛罗多和山姆有成功的希望吗?
Is there any hope, Gandalf, for Frodo and Sam?
他们的希望并不大
There never was much hope.
只有一线希望
Just a fool’s hope.
敌人已蓄势待发
Our enemy is ready.
他集结了强大兵力
His full strength’s gathered.
不只是半兽人 还有人类
Not only Orcs, but Men as well.
来自南方的哈拉德林人部队
Legions of Haradrim from the south
以及来自海岸的佣兵
mercenaries from the coast.
全都听从魔多的命令
All will answer Mordor’s call.
来吧
Come on.
刚铎将难逃灭亡的命运
This will be the end of Gondor as we know it.
敌人会对这里展开猛烈攻势
Here the hammer stroke will fall hardest.
如果安都因河被占领奥斯吉力亚斯碉堡被攻陷
If the river is taken, if the garrison at Osgiliath falls
这座城市的最后防线就会瓦解
the last defense of this city will be gone.
还有你这个白袍巫师你一定会有办法的
But we have the White Wizard. That’s got to count for something.
对吧 甘道夫?
Gandalf?
索伦还没派出最厉害的手下
Sauron has yet to reveal his deadliest servant
他将率领魔多大军进行攻击
the one who will lead Mordor’s armies in war.
据说没有活人杀得了他
The one they say no living man can kill.
安格马的巫王
The Witch-king of Angmar.
你见过他
You’ve met him before.
他在风云顶刺了佛罗多一剑
He stabbed Frodo on Weathertop.
他就是戒灵之王
He is the lord of the Nazg?l
九骑士之首
the greatest of the Nine.
他的巢穴是米那斯魔窟
Minas Morgul is his lair.
死城
The Dead City.
很可怕的地方 到处都是敌人
Very nasty place. Full of enemies.
快点 快呀
Quick. Quick.
他们会看到我们
They will see. They will see.
别过去 别过去 瞧 我们找到了
Come away. Come away. Look, we have found it.
通往魔多的路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!