你非死不可
Now you must die.
我命令你实现你的誓言
I summon you to fulfill your oath.
只有刚铎人皇才能命令我
None but the king of Gondor may command me.
圣剑早就断裂
That line was broken.
圣剑经过重铸
It has been remade.
为我们作战
Fight for us
重拾你们的尊严
and regain your honor.
你们觉得怎么样?
What say you?
你们觉得怎么样?
What say you?
你在浪费时间 亚拉冈
Ah! You waste your time, Aragorn.
他们活着没尊严 死后更没有
They had no honor in life, they have none now in death.
我是埃西铎的子嗣
I am Isildur’s heir.
只要为我作战
Fight for me
你们的誓言就算实现了
and I will hold your oaths fulfilled.
怎么样?
What say you?
把门打开 快点!
Open the gate! Quick!
快点!
Quick! Hurry!
法拉墨!
Faramir!
别跟我说他死了
Say not that he has fallen.
他们寡不敌众
They were outnumbered.
没有人生还
None survived.
恐惧
Fear.
全城充满恐惧
The city is rank with it.
让我们为他们消除恐惧
Let us ease their pain.
把犯人还给他们
Release the prisoners.
发射!
Catapults!
盾牌准备!
Shields up!
我的儿子都死了
My sons are spent.
我的家族香火断绝了
My line has ended.
他还活着!
He’s alive!
宰相世家绝后了
The House of Stewards has failed.
大人 他需要救治
He needs medicine, my lord.
我绝子绝孙了!
My line has ended!
大人!
My lord!
洛汗人
Rohan
抛弃了我们
has deserted us.
希优顿背叛了我
Théoden’s betrayed me.
弃守吧!
Abandon your posts!
快逃吧 快逃命吧!
Flee! Flee for your lives!
准备迎敌!
Prepare for battle!
快到墙边 保护城墙!
Hurry, men! To the wall! Defend the wall!
这里!
Over here!
快回作战位置!
Return to your posts!
把这些怪物打下地狱
Send these foul beasts into the abyss.
留在原地
Stay where you are.
我们需要更多石块!
We need more rubble!
小心!
Watch out!
到下一层 快点!
Down to the lower level. Quick!
动作快点!
Double up, men!
勇敢抗敌 不要被恐惧打败
Hold them back! Do not give in to fear.
坚守岗位! 誓死奋战!
Stand to your posts! Fight!
攻击敌军的攻城塔!
Not to the towers!
瞄准食人妖! 歼灭食人妖!
Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!
把他们扳倒!
Bring them down!
击退他们!
Fight them back!
皮聘!
Peregrin Took!
-快回去! -你要我们誓死奋战
-Go back to the Citadel! -They’d called us out to fight.
哈比人不该上战场
This is no place for a Hobbit.
回去捍卫碉堡
Guard of the Citadel, indeed.
快回去 快点!
Now, back, up the hill. Quickly. Quick!
葛龙德! 葛龙德!
Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond!
葛龙德! 葛龙德!
Grond! Grond! Grond!
葛龙德! 葛龙德!
Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond! Grond!
进去
In there.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
主人一定要进入隧♥道♥
Master must go inside the tunnel.
现在我来到这儿 我突然不想进去了
Now that I’m here, I don’t think I want to.
这是唯一的路
It’s the only way.
你不往前走
Go in
就要回头
or go back.
我不能回头
I can’t go back.
-那是什么味道? -半兽人的臭味
-What’s that smell? Orcses’ filth.
半兽人有时候会来
Orcses come in here sometimes.
快点
Hurry.
这儿
This way.
史麦戈?
Sméagol?
这儿
Over here.
黏答答的 这是什么?
It’s sticky. What is it?
你待会就知道
You’ll see.
没错
Oh, yes.
你等着瞧吧
You will see.
史麦戈?
Sméagol?
史麦戈?
Sméagol?
史麦戈?
Sméagol?
山姆
Sam.
至于你 佛罗多巴金斯
And you, Frodo Baggins
我将埃兰迪尔之光送给你这是我们最挚爱的星辰
I give you the light of E?rendil, our most beloved star.
愿它在所有光亮熄灭时
May it be a light for you in dark places
在黑暗中为你照亮光明
when all other lights go out.
小小的苍蝇
Naughty little fly
他为什么哭?
Why does he cry?
你被困在网中
Caught in a web
很快就会被
Soon you’II be
吃掉
Eaten.
你以为你逃得了 是吗?
Got away, did it, precious?
这次不行
Not this time.
-这次你休想逃! -住手!
-Not this time! -No!
不是我们 不是我们干的!
It wasn’t us. It wasn’t us!
史麦戈不会伤害主人
Sméagol wouldn’t hurt master.
我们答应过了
We promised.
你要相信我们
You must believe us.
都是宝贝害的
It was the precious.
是宝贝逼我们这么做
The precious made us do it.
我必须摧毁魔戒 史麦戈
I have to destroy it, Sméagol.
这是为了我们俩好
I have to destroy it for both our sakes.
不!
No!
对不起 山姆
I’m so sorry, Sam.
真是对不起
I’m so sorry.
你被赋予这项任务 来自夏尔的佛罗多
This task was appointed to you, Frodo of the Shire.
如果你无法完成任务
If you do not find a way
世界就会毁灭
no one will.
回去城门!
Back to the gate!
快点!
Hurry!
迪耐瑟和法拉墨不需要坟墓
No tomb for Denethor and Faramir.
也不会永远沉睡等待腐朽
No long, slow sleep of death embalmed.
我们会像先王一样被烧成灰烬
We shall burn, like the heathen kings of old.
把燃油和木柴拿来
Bring wood and oil.
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
你们是刚铎勇士
You are soldiers of Gondor.
不管有多少敌人 都要死守城门
No matter what comes through that gate, you will stand your ground.
预备!
Volley!
放箭!
Fire!
放开他 臭东西
Let him go, you filth.
放开他!
Let him go!
你休想动他一根汗毛
You will not touch him again.
有胆就来找我
Come on and finish it.
退后!
Ha! Back!
佛罗多
Mr. Frodo.
不好了
Oh, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!