To the smithy. Go!
你不该怂恿他
You should not encourage him.
你不该对他没信心
You should not doubt him.
他很有勇气 只是个子太小
I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of his arm.
梅里为什么不能上战场?
Why should Merry be left behind?
他跟你一样有参战的理由
He has as much cause to go to war as you.
他为什么就不能为他所爱的人奋战?
Why can he not fight for those he loves?
我选择了凡人的生命
I choose a mortal life.
我希望能见到他
I wish I could’ve seen him
最后一面
one last time.
大人?
Sir?
希优顿王找你
King Théoden awaits you, my lord.
我先走了
I take my leave.
爱隆王
My lord Elrond.
我是为了挚爱的女儿而来
I come on behalf of one whom I love.
亚文就快死了
Arwen is dying.
她无法抵抗魔多的邪恶力量
She will not long survive the evil that now spreads from Mordor.
暮星的光芒越来越微弱
The light of the Evenstar is failing.
索伦的力量日益强大她就逐渐失去生命力
As Sauron’s power grows, her strength wanes.
她的生命和魔戒的命运息息相关
Arwen’s life is now tied to the fate of the Ring.
魔影即将笼罩我们
The Shadow is upon us, Aragorn.
世界末日即将来临
The end has come.
这是魔王的末日 不是人类的终结
It will not be our end, but his.
你们绝对无法获得胜利
You ride to war, but not to victory.
索伦的邪恶大军正向米那斯提力斯前进
Sauron’s armies march on Minas Tirith, this you know.
他另外又派一支军队从河面展开攻击
But in secret he sends another force which will attack from the river.
他派昂巴海盗船从南方进攻
A fleet of Corsairs ships sails from the south.
两天后就会攻到
They’ll be in the city in two days.
你们寡不敌众
You’re outnumbered, Aragorn.
你们需要搬更多救兵
You need more men.
没有救兵可搬了
There are none.
亡灵之山住了一些人
There are those who dwell in the mountain.
他们是杀人凶手
Murderers
叛徒
traitors.
你要我找他们帮忙?
You would call upon them to fight?
他们什么都不相信
They believe in nothing.
也不听任何人的命令
They answer to no one.
他们会听刚铎人皇的命令
They will answer to the king of Gondor.
安都瑞尔 西方之炎用纳希尔圣剑碎片重铸而成
Andúril, the Flame of the West, forged from the shards of Narsil.
索伦绝对不会忘记伊兰迪尔圣剑
Sauron will not have forgotten the Sword of Elendil.
曾经破碎的圣剑将再度回到米那斯提力斯
The blade that was broken shall return to Minas Tirith.
能驾驭这把圣剑的人
The man who can wield the power of this sword
将召集史上最强大的军队
can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth.
把游侠的身份放下
Put aside the Ranger.
成为你命中注定该当的人皇
Become who you were born to be.
往丁祸走上亡者之道
Take the Dimholt road.
我给人类希望
[IN ELVISH]
我不是为了自己
你为什么要走?
Why are you doing this?
大战即将展开 你不能临阵脱逃
The war lies to the east. You cannot leave on the eve of battle.
你不能抛弃这些弟兄
You cannot abandon the men.
伊欧文
éowyn
我们需要你
We need you here.
你为什么跟来?
Why have you come?
难道你不知道吗?
Do you not know?
你爱的只是一个理想、一个幻影
It is but a shadow and a thought that you love.
我不能回报你的爱
I cannot give you what you seek.
你想去哪儿?
Just where do you think you’re off to?
这次不行
Not this time.
你要留下来 金雳
-This time you must stay, Gimli. -Mm.
你还不知道矮人族最固执吗?
Have you learned nothing of the stubbornness of Dwarves?
你就认了吧 我们要跟你去
You might as well accept it. We’re going with you, laddie.
-怎么回事? -他要去哪儿?
What’s happening? -Where is he going?
他要去哪儿?
Where’s he going?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
亚拉冈大人!
Lord Aragorn!
他为什么在大战前夕离开?
Why does he leave on the eve of battle?
-因为他觉得没有希望 -因为他非走不可
-He leaves because there is no hope. -He leaves because he must.
我们势单力薄
Too few have come.
不可能击败魔多大军
We cannot defeat the armies of Mordor.
没错
No
是不可能
we cannot.
但是我们还是要誓死奋战
But we will meet them in battle nonetheless.
我留下了指示
I have left instruction.
我死后人♥民♥要听你的命令
The people are to follow your rule in my stead.
坐上我在金殿的王位
Take up my seat in the Golden Hall.
如果我们不幸落败
Long may you defend Edoras
你要全力捍卫伊多拉斯
if the battle goes ill.
你还要我尽什么职责?
What other duty would you have me do, my lord?
职责?
Duty?
没有了
No.
我只希望你能重展笑容
I would have you smile again
别再为死去的人难过
not grieve for those whose time has come.
你要率领洛汗人♥民♥重建家园
You shall live to see these days renewed
永远不再悲伤
and no more despair.
什么人会住在这种鬼地方?
What kind of army would linger in such a place?
受到诅咒的人
One that is cursed.
很久以前亡灵之山的人
Long ago, the Men of the Mountains swore an oath
向刚铎最后一位人皇宣誓
to the last king of Gondor
只要他一声令下
to come to his aid
就会前来奋战
to fight.
但是当那一刻来临
But when the time came
刚铎的战况危急
when Gondor’s need was dire
他们却仓惶逃亡
they fled
消失在亡灵之山的阴影中
vanishing into the darkness of the mountain.
于是埃西铎诅咒他们
And so Isildur cursed them
实现誓言前将永远不得安息
never to rest until they had fulfilled their pledge.
我全身的血液都结冰了
The very warmth of my blood seems stolen away.
黑暗之门被封住
The way is shut.
这是亡者打造的门
It was made by those who are dead.
由他们负责掌管
And the Dead keep it.
路被封住了
The way is shut.
布理哥!
Brego!
我不怕死
I do not fear death.
从来没听过有这种事
Well, this is a thing unheard-of.
连精灵都肯进入地底矮人却不敢?
An Elf will go underground where a Dwarf dare not?
真是的
Oh.
我一定会被笑死了
Oh, I’d never hear the end of it.
减轻负担全速赶去
We must ride light and swift.
前面的路很长
It is a long road ahead.
人和马都要保留精力赶到战场上作战
And man and beast must reach the end with the strength to fight.
小哈比人不该上战场 梅里大爷
Little Hobbits do not belong in war, Master Meriadoc.
我的朋友都参战了
All my friends have gone to battle.
只有我留下来会很丢脸
I would be ashamed to be left behind.
到米那斯提力斯要骑三天
It is a three-day gallop to Minas Tirith.
我的骑士不能浪费力气载你
And none of my riders can bear you as a burden.
-我想要参战 -别再说了
-I want to fight. -I will say no more.
跟我一起去
Ride with me.
王女
My lady.
整装出发!
Form up! Move out!
整装出发!
Form up! Move out!
出发吧!
Ride!
前往刚铎!
Ride now to Gondor!
是谁闯入我的领土?
Who enters my domain?
你们要效忠的主人
One who will have your allegiance.
亡者不能容许活人过去
The Dead do not suffer the living to pass.
你要容许我过去
You will suffer me.
黑暗之门被封住了
The way is shut.
这是亡者打造的门
It was made by those who are dead.
由他们负责掌管
And the Dead keep it.
路被封住了
The way is shut.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!