真可惜
Pity.
我很想再持有它最后一次
I should like to have held it one last time.
我没见过这么大的场面
Well, here’s a sight I have never seen before.
精灵族的三只魔戒力量已消失
The power of the Three Rings is ended.
人类统治的时代
The time has come
已经来临
for the dominion of Men.
大海在召唤我们回家
[IN ELVISH]
我想
I think I’m
我准备好再踏上另一场冒险之旅
quite ready for another adventure.
再会吧
Farewell
勇敢的哈比人
my brave Hobbits.
我的任务已经完成
My work is now finished.
在这大海的岸边
Here at last, on the shores of the sea
魔戒远征队终于解散了
comes the end of our Fellowship.
我不会叫你们不要哭
I will not say, “Do not weep”
因为有些泪水是好的
for not all tears are an evil.
该走了 佛罗多
It is time, Frodo.
他是什么意思?
What does he mean?
我们的任务是拯救夏尔
We set out to save the Shire, Sam.
夏尔安然无恙
And it has been saved.
但我不能留下来
But not for me.
你不是说真的
You don’t mean that.
你不能走
You can’t leave.
最后几页是留给你的 山姆
The last pages are for you, Sam.
亲爱的山姆
My dear Sam:
你不能一心两用
You cannot always be torn in two.
你必须全心全意为家庭奉献
You will have to be one and whole for many years.
你有好多事要做好多福可享
You have so much to enjoy and to be and to do.
你在故事中的角色将继续下去
Your part in the story will go on.
好了
Well
我回家了
l’m back.
歇息吧
Lay down
赶走你一身的疲备
Your sweet and weary head
夜晚来临
Night is falling
你的旅程终于结束
You have come To journey’s end
安睡吧
Sleep now
作梦吧 让你以前做过的梦
And dream Of the ones who came before
越过遥远的海岸
They are calling
召唤着你
From across The distant shore
你为何哭泣?
Why do you weep?
你的脸上为什么流下晶莹泪珠?
What are these tears Upon your face?
你很快就会看到
Soon you will see
你所有的恐惧将消失
All of your fears Will pass away
安静地躺在我怀里
Safe in my arms
安然入睡
You’re only sleeping
你在地平线上
What can you see
看到什么?
On the horizon?
白色的海鸥
Why do the white gulls
为什么召唤?
Call?
苍白的月亮
Across the sea
从海面升起
A pale moon rises
远方的帆船
The ships have come
将载你回家
To carry you home
一切都会变成
And all will turn
银白透明
To silver glass
海上出现一道光芒
A light on the water
生命终将结束
All souls pass
人们也会失去希望
Hope fades
消失在漆黑的夜晚
Into the world of night
黑暗将笼罩大地
Through shadows falling
记忆与时间已不重要
Out of memory and time
别说话
Don’t say
我们终于走到尽头
We have come now to the end
白色的海岸就在眼前
White shores are calling
你和我将再见面
You and I will meet again
你将躺在我的怀里
And you’ll be here In my arms
安然入睡
Just sleeping
你在地平线上
What can you see
看到什么?
On the horizon?
白色的海鸥
Why do the white gulls
为什么召唤?
Call?
苍白的月亮
Across the sea
从海面升起
A pale moon rises
远方的帆船
The ships have come
将载你回家
To carry you home
一切都会变成
And all will turn
银白透明
To silver glass
海上出现一道光芒
A light on the water
灰色帆船驶过
Grey ships pass
消失在西方
Into the West

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!