假如他穿着衣服走进这儿 我还认不出是胡佛
I wouldn’t know Hoover if he walked in here wearing a dress.
太糟糕了 他说我是共♥产♥党
Too bad. He says I’m a Communist.
事实上在这个时刻 一些联邦调查局探员
In fact, at this very moment some grey little FBI guy…
穿着灰色的联邦调查局制♥服♥
in a grey little FBI suit…
翻查着我写的剧本 一行一行的查
is hunched over my screenplay, checking it, line by line…
看是否有马♥克♥思♥主义的宣传潜藏其中
for the poisonous Marxist propaganda which surely lurks therein.
希望他们连拼字一起查
Hope they check for spelling.
-我可以永久接受那种协助 -你真是喋喋不休
-I can always use help with that. -You’re babbling.
我的电影啊 尘归尘土归土了
Ashes to Ashes, my movie!
再好不过了 即使跟这笨狗一起
Could’ve been good. Even with the stupid dog.
我受到天遣的果实
My Grapes of Wrath.
我做某些事情的机会相当好 某些事情
My shot at doing something really good, something….
某些事
Something.
-作什么 -疼痛 高尚
-What’s it about? -Pain, nobility.
人们的通病
The human condition.
真实
Truth.
这是我脱离乙级电影 晋升到甲级的机会
It was my chance to get out of B movies and onto the A list.
回家吧 我为什么要打电♥话♥ 给你那小妞珊蒂
Go home. Why don’t I call that gal of yours, Sandy?
不行 她甩了我
Can’t, she dumped me.
别为我担心
Don’t you worry about me.
嘿 我要给你一个小小的 额外的事情
Hey, I’m gonna give you a little extra something…
因为你冒险来见我
because you took a big chance talking to me.
彼特在此状况下你不会开车吧
Pete, you’re not gonna drive in this condition, are you?
我不会听你的唠叨 我就要离开你了杰瑞
I can’t take this constant nagging. I’m leaving you, Jerry.
我要走了我会带着猴子一起
I’m leaving, and I’m taking the monkey with me.
嘿 我想到一个”若是”
Hey, I got a “what if.”
若是你跟我沿着海岸一直开
What if you and me just drive up the coast…
直到日出或是汽油用尽
till the sun comes up or the gas runs out?
我们改名换姓重新开始
We change our names, start new lives…
永不回来
never come back.
不错吧 喔 可以这样说
Sound good? Oh, you’re just saying that.
我正在跟猴子讲话
I’m talking to the monkey.
喔 天啊 好吧 好吧 来吧
Oh, my God! Okay. Okay, come on.
还好我会很好的
It’s okay. It’ll be fine.
我会很好的 我会很好的
It’s gonna be fine. It’s gonna be fine.
我会
It’s gonna be…
很好的 喔 妈的
fine. Oh, shit!
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on!
我们办到了
We got it. We got it.
上帝啊 不 老天啊
Jesus, no! God! Oh, God!
快啊 快让我出去
Come on. What the hell?! Let me out!
救命啊
Help!
泰迪你找到什么
Teddy, what you got there?
嘿 泰迪 我敲掉它 离开那里
Hey, Teddy. I Knock it off! Get out of there!
究竟怎么了
What in God’s name…?
孩子 你发生了什么事
What in the hell happened to you, son?
-我也不确定 -你可以坐起来吗
-I’m not exactly sure. -You think you can sit up?
我试试看
I could try.
小心 慢一点
Easy. Easy.
慢一点好了老天爷
Easy. All right. Oh, my God.
等一下 或许你不该站起来
Wait a minute. Maybe you shouldn’t stand.
要试试看吗 天啊
Do you wanna try it? Great God.
天哪 老天爷
Lordy, lordy, lordy.
怎么一回事
What in the hell…?
在下面那边城里看起来只是一小片
The town is a fair piece down there.
你要试着走走看吗
Do you wanna try walking?
-好吧 -你确定
-Okay. -You sure?
好吧 慢慢来 现在慢慢地走
All right, take it easy. Now, just go slow.
妈的慢慢走
Go slow, damn it.
喔 放轻松 放轻松 这里这里
Oh, easy. Easy. Here, here.
-用那个应该是干净的 -谢谢
-Use that. I think it’s clean. -Thank you.
你知道吗 你似乎有那么一点眼熟
You know, you seem an odd bit familiar to me.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我不知道你呢
I don’t know. Do you?
-真够安静 -是啊 现在还早
-It’s so quiet. -Yeah, well, it’s early yet.
多数人才刚起床 通常还是相当安静
Most folks are just waking up. It’s usually pretty quiet even then.
那是雅尼·柯尔的地 他是药剂师也是市长
That’s Ernie Cole’s place. He’s our druggist and mayor.
大战时他失去两个儿子
Lost two boys in the war.
乔战死在安齐奥 而威利死在巴士东
Joe at Anzio and Willy at Bastogne.
-他们俩都是好孩子 -有这么多人
-They were good boys, both of them. -There’s so many.
大战里这小镇总共
All told, this town gave 62…
牺牲了62个年轻的生命
of its young men to the war.
比我们应该分担的多得多
More than our share.
其中17个都是死在诺曼地一役
17 of them at Normandy alone.
罗斯福总统甚至写信来
Even got a letter from Roosevelt.
他为这小镇作了战争纪念碑
They commissioned this town a war memorial.
几年来一直放在市政厅的地下室里面
Been in the basement of the town hall for years now.
人们从没有心要竖立它
Folks never had the heart to put it up.
梅布尔在那个冬天
Mabel over at that diner…
他的丈夫麦克斯死于琉球战役
her husband Max was killed in action on Okinawa.
说吧 孩子 那女人对一个蛋也不觉得奇怪
Say, son? The woman does wonders with an egg.
-饿了吗 -是的 很饿
-You hungry? -Yes. Very.
司得顿医师每天上班途中会进来
Doc Stanton pops in every morning on his way to the office.
等待时我们来吃早餐
Let’s have breakfast while we wait.
早安梅布尔
Morning, Mabel.
-啊 天哪 -医师还没来
-My gosh. -Doc been by yet?
他应该到了有什么意外发生吗
He should be along any moment. Has there been an accident?
我在河床边发现了他躺在那 就像是条上了岸的鳟鱼
I found him down by the wash. He was lying there like a landed trout.
他是什么人
Who is he?
仍在查明当中 这男孩可吃一餐
We’re still working on that. The boy could use a meal.
那些蛋有人预定了吗
Are those eggs spoken for?
-哈利 你介意吗 -喔 不 我可以等
-Harry, you mind? -No, not at all. I can wait.
你想破世界纪录吗
You trying to set a record?
-很好吃的蛋 -就如你所说
-It’s good. -Like you could tell.
-以前到过这里吗 -我记得这些蛋
-Have you ever been in here before? -I’d remember these eggs.
-只是你看起来有点…-眼熟 我也是这么想
-It’s just that you look sort of… -Familiar? I said the same thing.
哈罗史坦·梅布尔 我的熊爪糕好了吗
Hello, Stan. Mabel. My bear claw ready to go?
你该跟某人打个招呼
There’s someone you should say hello to.
哈罗 孩子
Hello, son.
-怎么发生的 -我完全不知道
-How’d that happen? -I have no idea.
最好你跟我来 让我近一点看看你
Perhaps you better come along with me. Let me take a closer look at you.
-记我的帐上 -当然
-On my tab? -Of course.
谢谢你 食物真的太好吃了
Food was wonderful. Thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
欢迎再度光临
Come again.
孩子小心台阶
Watch your step, son.
跟着我的手指 头不动眼睛动就好了
Follow my finger. Just with your eyes.
对了
That’s it.
穆瑞尔打电♥话♥给警长 告诉他我们可以利用他
Muriel, call the sheriff. Tell him we could use him.
-是的医师 -接下来如何 医师
-Yes, doctor. -So? Doc?
你认为呢
What do you think?
-我认为他很奇怪的…-眼熟
-I think he looks strangely… -Familiar?
-最近常听到这么说 -是我还有梅布尔这么说的
-I’m getting that a lot lately. -That’s what Mabel and I said.
-很困惑对不对 -除了困惑之外我看来如何
-Vexing, isn’t it? -Aside from vexing, how am I?
你的头被好好的撞了一下
You took a pretty good knock on the head.
好消息是你没有生命危险
Good news is, you’ll live.
可以穿上你的衬衫了…
Go ahead and put your shirt…
最好还不要…抱歉 史坦
Better yet… Excuse me, Stan.
穿上我的吧
Take one of mine.
大了一点 但是很干净
Big, but it’s clean.
你真是太好了 谢谢
That’s very kind. Thank you.
-她很漂亮 -我的女儿阿黛尔
-She’s very pretty. -That’s my daughter, Adele.
我的骄傲与欣喜
My pride and joy.
他有魅力让河里的鱼跳出来 真的
Charms the fish right out of the river, she does.
抱歉我不是故意盯着看的
Sorry, I didn’t mean to stare.
只是你的脸孔看起来真是眼熟
It’s just that your face really does seem familiar.
希望我也可以这么说
Wish I could say the same thing.
西赛尔 西赛尔听我说
Cecil! Cecil, listen to me.
哈利你想让我在这里心脏病发作吗
Harry, you wanna give me a heart attack right here?
-有个年轻人…-我知道 我就要来调查的
-There’s a young man… -I know, I’m here to investigate.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章狂怒
下一篇文章万物理论
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!