-Pull! -Come on, move!
-拉 -真是重
-Pull! -It’s a heavy one!
-拉 -嘿 帮我拉出去
-Pull! -Come on, guys, help me out.
我拉到了东西
I pulled something!
来吧
Come on.
裘依 过来看这个
Joey, come look at this!
裘依 快来看
Joey! Quick, come look!
那车不可能开上沙滩的
There’s no way that that car was driven onto this beach.
-没有路 -那是怎么办到的
-There’s no access. -So how did it get here?
是掉进河里然后被冲到沙滩的
It fell in the river and was washed out here.
-河里 -有过两三次
-River? -We got two or three of them…
顺着海岸线冲进海里 到那北边的地方
dumping into this ocean along the coast. Up north of here.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 盛大的重新开幕 你有称头的衣服吗
Thanks. Got something nice to wear for the big reopening?
当然
You bet.
我不认为鲍勃 那晚有空做任何事
I don’t think Bob’s doing anything that night.
当然我很忙
Pretty sure I’m busy.
真糟糕
Too bad.
你该看看那里 正快要完成了
You should see the place, it’s coming together.
-拜托别耍我们 -来吧
-Come on, Carl, don’t tease us. -Go ahead.
我们成功了
We did it.
真美丽
It’s beautiful!
好极了 对不对
Nifty, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
让我们聚在一起
Let us all join together now…
在轻轻的回音声中
in silent reflection…
在美好的回忆里
in loving memory…
纪念那些已经不在身边的人
of those not with us.
-他在哪 我们就要开始了 -他有点紧张
-Where is he? We have to open. -He’s a little nervous.
-他有点紧张 -他来了
-He’s nervous? -I think he’s coming.
-把这给他 -不 你拿给他你买♥♥的
-Give this to him. -No, give it to him, you bought it.
-天啊 -你觉得呢
-Damn. -You think?
总是那么适合你
Fits you like always.
几年下来我重了几磅 阿黛尔帮我放宽了衣衿
I put on a few pounds since. Adele let it out.
他做的好
She did a fine job.
依密特
Emmett…
-这真的是路克的心意 -是我们大家的
-this is really Luke’s doing. -It’s from all of us.
喔 老天爷
Oh, my!
那你就可以确定我们能准时开演了
So you can make sure we always get started on time.
这是
This is….
这真是棒
This is very fine.
真的很棒
Very fine, indeed.
准备好执行职务了吗
Ready to man your post?
-让我们放映电影吧 -好的
-Let’s show some movies. -All right.
-埃尔尼 乔安娜 -晚安 你好 哈利
-Ernie, Joanne. -Good evening. How are you, Harry?
谢谢
Thanks.
我真荣幸能是第一个
I have the honor of being first.
-两张全票 -是的
-Two adults? -That’s right.
-祝你看电影愉快 -谢谢你
-Enjoy the movie. -Thank you.
-两张谢谢 -你年纪够可以看这部片子了吗
-Two, please. -You old enough for this one?
晚安 多洛瑞斯 你好
Good evening, Dolores. How are you?
弗雷德 真高兴见到你祝你愉快
Fred, it’s good to see you. Enjoy.
谢谢你的光临 汤姆
Thank you for coming, Tom.
-你好 孩子们好吗 -很好
-How are you? How are the children? -They’re fine.
晚安 你好
Good evening, how are you?
得要快点进去电影要开始了
Better hurry in there. The movie is about to begin.
-你会喜欢这的 -好的
-You’ll like this one. -Okay.
请给我两张
Two, please.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
祝愉快
Enjoy the show.
-嗨 请给我两张 -你好
-Hi. Two, please. -How are you tonight?
我们是和平善意的来拜访你
We have come to visit you in peace, and with goodwill.
你们要
What are you up to?
“阿黛尔 路易丝 史坦顿通过了 州律师考试”
“Adele Louise Stanton has passed the State Bar Examination.”
这意味着你可以执业了吗
Does this mean you’re qualified to tend bar?
我真以你为荣
I’m so proud of you.
路克 亲爱的 我们得多订一些葡萄干
Luke, dear, we need to order some more Raisinets.
还有枣子
And Jujubes.
葡萄干枣子
Raisinets and Jujubes. Check.
还有月亮派
And MoonPies.
月亮派
MoonPies.
-糖果生意好吗 -人们看电影总喜欢吃甜食
-Having a run on candy? -People have a sweet tooth at movies.
说到糖果
Speaking of which….
-爸爸我跟丢他们了吗 -应该是
-Father, did we lose them? -I think so.
让我们拿掉手铐
Let’s see about getting those manacles off.
-我们在哪里 -内部的房♥间
-Where are we? -The inner chamber.
终于发现了
We found it at last.
天啊
Gosh!
那是谁
Who is that?
亲爱的那是霍露斯-鹰头的太阳神
That, my dear, is Horus. The falcon-headed god of the heavens!
荒漠可人儿 艾米莉
The lovely Emily. My desert dove.
你以为你可以离我远走高飞吗
Did you think you could just fly away from me?
-别碰我咖利 -罗兰
-Hands off, Khalid! -Roland!
-你 我以为你死了 -你错了
-You! I thought you were dead. -You thought wrong.
-放她走 -我发现你的固执很烦
-Let her go. -I find your persistence tiresome.
我很固执的
I get that a lot.
罗兰 小心
Roland, look out!
这次我会确定你死了
-Come on, Khalid. -This time I’ll make sure you’re dead.
-狗东西看剑 -狗东西看剑
-Taste my steel, you dog. -Taste my steel, you dog.
-天诅咒你 -天诅咒你
-Curses on you… -Curses on you…
-异教♥徒♥ -异教♥徒♥
-infidel. -…infidel.
-喔 罗兰 -喔 艾米莉
-Oh, Roland. -Oh, Emily.
妈的
Oh, shit!
-爸 你还好吗 -只是撞了一下没关系的
-Father, are you all right? -Just a nasty bump. I’ll be fine.
-咖利 -他死了
-Khalid? -He’s dead.
真勇敢 他拿到地图了吗
Brave work. Does he have the map?
-这就在这 -我对了 是内室
-Here. Right here. -I was right. It’s the inner chamber!
也就是说在这神像里面 就是法老王的秘密珠宝
Which means that within that statue is the secret of the Pharaoh’s jewel.
路克有个事不对
Luke, something’s wrong!
-哈利没有换片盘 -什么
-Harry missed the reel change. -What?
哈利没有换片盘
Harry missed the reel change.
哈利
Harry?
哈利天啊
Harry. Jesus!
找医生来
Go get Doc!
医生 医生 哈利有麻烦了请快来
Doc! Doc! Harry’s in trouble! Come quick!
对不起
Excuse me.
-喔 不 不 -什么 哈利 什么
-Oh, no. No. -What, Harry? What?
-我错过了换片盘的时间 -不要紧的
-I missed the damn reel change. -It’s all right.
你只要静静躺着医生马上到
You just lay still. Doc’s on his way.
我在这里
I’m here.
他正在问着你
He’s asking for you.
-怎么样 -嗯
-How is he? -Well….
严重的心脏病发作 他的肺部积满了水
He’s had a massive heart attack. His lungs have filled with fluid.
他的身体正在恶化
His whole body is just shutting down.
我们可以送他到医院吗
Can we get him to a hospital?
即使到了医院也已经束手无策了
Even if we could, there’s nothing they can do for him that we can’t.
没多少时间了
There’s not much time.
你要
Did you?
你要吗
Did you?
-要什么 -将这最后的片盘换上
-Did I what? -Get the last reel up?
喔 不
Oh, no.
每个人都回家了
Everybody went home.
人们怎知道结局是如何
How will people know how the movie ends? Good little picture too.
真丢脸
Damn shame.
我也未曾看过
Now I’ll never see…
结局是怎样
how it turns out.
好人了
The good guy wins.
好啊 真好啊
Good. That’s good.
好人总是会
Good guys should always win.
别想着电影撑着点可以吗
Don’t think about the movie. You just hang on, okay?
-撑着点 哈利 -没事的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章狂怒
下一篇文章万物理论
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!