Oh, yeah! I couldn’t be any more proud, Ernie.
我想史宾塞的前途似锦 你说呢
I think Spencer’s got a big future ahead of him. What do you say?
你知道在这里劳森的人们
You know, folks, here in Lawson…
为我们国家付出许多许多
we gave a lot to our country. A lot.
我们从不抱怨
And we never complained.
我们从不畏缩
And we never faltered.
我们从不忘记
And we never forgot.
从不忘记
We never forgot.
而且当我们其中之一
And so, when one of our own…
回到我们身边 就像是奇迹一样
came back to us, it was like a miracle.
路克
Luke…
看着你走在街上就像
seeing you walk down the street, it was….
看到我自己的孩子活着一样
It was kind of like seeing one of my own boys alive again.
我想我在这里替所有人说出
I think I speak for all of us here when I say…
若我们无法保有我们的孩子
that not a day goes by…
连一天都很难过记忆永远如新
that we don’t keep our boys?memories alive.
但是路克你回来之后
But, Luke, having you back among us…
也帮助了我们让我们的 灵魂又活了起来
that helps us keep their spirits alive too.
上帝保佑你孩子 上帝保佑你
God bless you, son. God bless you.
现在特别节目是
Now, on a lighter note…
我们有劳森灯饰店的特别点歌♥
we’ve had a special request from one of Lawson’s luminaries…
伊雷娜·特威利格 伊雷娜快上来
Irene Terwilliger. Irene, come up here.
给你
There you are.
我在这里教音乐
I’ve tutored music in this town…
已经不知多少年了
for more years than I care to say.
事实上在座各位有许多我也曾经教过
In fact, many of you here tonight have been my students through the years.
这么多有天分的在场各位
And as talented as you all were…
我教过最有才气的就是
the most talented pupil I ever taught…
路克·川普
was Luke Trimble.
路克 你弹钢琴的时候就像是天使一般
Luke, you played the piano like an angel.
再次能听你弹奏 将使我内心充满美好
It would do my heart a world of good to hear you play again.
要上台来吗
Won’t you come up?
-对呀 上去 -上台吧
-Yes, come up! -Come on!
来吧
Come.
你没告诉我钢琴的事
You never told me about the piano.
去吧 任何事都有助你恢复记忆
Go. Anything could jog your memory.
对啊
That’s right.
我不记得曾经弹过钢琴
I’m not sure I remember ever playing.
音乐永存灵魂里路克 只要你将手指放在琴键上
Music is in the soul, Luke. Just put your fingers on the keys…
让感觉回到你这
and let it all come back to you.
李斯特 匈牙利狂想曲第二乐章
Franz Liszt. Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2.
就像这样跟着我
Like this. Follow me.
该你了
Now you.
真的 路克 你不可以这样对待李斯特 停下来
Really, Luke! That’s no way to treat Mr. Liszt. Stop that!
我说停下来
Stop it, I say!
我要知道是谁教你这样弹的
Who taught you to play like that? I demand to know!
你哪里学的这样弹法
Where did you learn to play such a thing?
我教他的 当你没看见的时候
I taught him that! When you weren’t looking.
-我想史宾塞疯了 -不
-I think Spencer was loopy. -No.
最后他吹的都走调了
He was blowing some bad notes there at the end.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
鲍勃
Bob?
鲍勃·乐福特 你在梅布尔那工作
Bob Leffert. You work for Mabel at the diner.
没错 问题是你是谁
That’s who I am. Question is, who are you?
-我不确定你的意思 -我认识路克·川普
-I’m not sure what you mean. -I knew Luke Trimble.
我不太喜欢他
I didn’t like him much.
他不是很坏 只是往往惹毛我
Not saying he’s bad, just rubbed me the wrong way.
你知道那种感受吗
You know the feeling?
你被某人激怒了 无法解释的原因
Someone rubs you the wrong way, you can’t explain why?
你没有激怒我并不表示 你就可以变成路克
You kind of rub me that way. Not that that makes you Luke.
我要知道的是你在玩啥把戏 你是谁
What I want to know is, what game are you running? Who are you?
我只是要将事情弄清楚的人而已
Just a guy trying to figure things out.
这镇上已经够伤心的了
This town’s had enough heartbreak.
太多伤心了
Too much.
我 我认为你在设计每个人 还有更多的目的
Me, I think you’re setting everybody up for more.
希望我是错的
I hope I’m wrong.
战后以来我还没有杀过任何人呢
I haven’t had to kill anybody since the war.
你为什么不跟她跳舞
Why didn’t you dance with her?
你说什么
Excuse me?
梅布尔啊 你为什么不跟她跳舞
Mabel. Why didn’t you dance with her?
美丽女子邀你跳舞而你说不
Seems to me, a pretty girl asks you to dance and you say no…
你回来比你想像中的能力更不足
you came home more crippled than you thought.
英雄
Hero.
欢迎回来 路克
Welcome home, Luke.
这是我们第一部放映的电影
This was the first movie we ever showed here.
你母亲喜欢极了 我买♥♥下了整个拷贝
Your mother loved it. I bought the print.
花了第一个月的盈余
Cost us our first month’s profits.
要回到1925年
That was back in 1925.
在有声电影出现之前 你还是个小孩子
Before sound. You were just a little kid then.
爸爸 我
Dad, I…
什么
What?
-这是你回来后第一次叫我爸爸 -什么
-That’s the first time you’ve called me Dad since you’ve been back. -What?
你知道…
You know…
哈利
Harry.
爸爸
Dad.
醒来吧
Wake up.
-几点了 -6点30
-What time is it? -6:30.
我想我们最好早点开始
I thought we’d get an early start.
卖♥♥糖果的柜台
Candy counter.
显示电路需要整修了
Display wiring needs help.
早知道多躲在被窝一会儿
Should have stayed in bed.
家畜都没受伤 但是受到惊吓
The livestock were reportedly uninjured, but very frightened.
议会确认过面包拍卖♥♥已被排定
The council acknowledged that a bake sale should be scheduled.
提议获得通过会议结束
The motion was carried. The meeting was adjourned.
谢谢你 维拉
Thank you, Vera.
主席注意到川普家的出现
The chair notes the presence of the Trimbles…
以及皇宫剧院的员工 大伙往前来
and the rest of The Majestic staff. Come on up, folks.
有何贵事 对劳森的政策有兴趣
What brings you here? An interest in Lawson politics?
不主席 我们是为了 有点商业的目的而来
No, sir. We’re here on business of a sort.
程序问题 这应该在”新商业” 主题下讨论
Point of order, this comes under the heading of “new business.”
我们可以有个例外 达利
We can make an exception, Daley.
但那应该要有提案以及附议
But it has to be moved and seconded.
-有无附议 -附议
-Motion to hear the speaker. -Seconded.
发言权的动议 赞成的说”耶”
Motion on the floor. Discussion open and closed. Those in favor say “aye.”
无异议 动议通过
Hearing no opposition, the motion is carried.
孩子 请说
Go ahead, son.
皇宫剧院需要大大的整修
The Majestic needs a lot of repairs,
我们应该可以负担的起
and we can’t possibly afford them all.
希望能准许我们 四处搜寻过剩的物资
We’d like permission to scrounge around for surplus materials.
我可以从五金店捐点东西 而且史宾塞也可以帮忙
I could donate things from the hardware store and Spencer could help.
谢谢 艾佛力 你真好
Thanks, Avery. That’s kind.
喔 那黑管 是我的孩子有过最棒的东西了
Oh, please. That clarinet’s the best thing that ever happened to my boy.
-使他从冷淡衿持走了出来 -当然是
-Brought him out of his shell. -Sure.
提议鼓励劳森市市民
Motion to encourage the citizens of Lawson…
尽力帮助皇宫剧院
to help out The Majestic if they can.
附议
Seconded.
发言权的动议 赞成的说”耶”
Motion on the floor. Discussion open and closed. Those in favor say “aye.”
恭喜路克 哈利 你们想从哪儿开始
Congratulations, Luke, Harry. Where would you like to start?
你的地下室
Your basement.
到处都是画作
Paint, paint and more paint.
我都不知道有这些东西 尽管拿好了
I didn’t even know all this stuff was down here. Take what you can use.
哈利 依密特拉 住另一端
Harry, Emmett, grab the other end.
他应该放在外面让人看到
It should be outside where it can be seen.
路克 我们这边可以了
Luke, we’re good on this end.
准备好了 来吧
Ready? Let’s go.
谢谢你
Thank you!
给我的
For me?
-准备好了吗 -好了 一 二 三
-Ready? -Yeah. One, two, three.
关掉啊
Shut it off!
-拉 -来吧 动啊

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章狂怒
下一篇文章万物理论
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!