He says he’s a replacement.
他说他是个替代品
He says it’s only one day a month when the prisoner gets confession.
他说他的犯人 每个月只忏悔一次
The usual priest is too sick to move.
这个普通的牧师已经病的走不动呢
It is my confession day.
今天是我的忏悔日
I’m sorry, you’ve never seen me before. I must shock you.
我很抱歉 你从没见过我 我一定吓到你了
I am a friend. I’m here to help you.
我是你的朋友 我是来帮助你的
What are you doing? It is an escape.
你在做什么? 这是一条道路
Your escape to freedom.
你逃往自♥由♥的道路
Who is this?
这是谁?
He is you.
他是你
He says he just fell stone dead as he was reading him the Mass.
他说他刚刚死去了
I never thought he’d last this long. How could he just keel over?
我从没想过他能活这么长时间 他还能坚持多久?
He says the prisoner has a fever just like the other priest does.
他得了伤寒 就像别的囚犯一样
Plague?
瘟疫?
They brought plague in here? Get him out of here, now!
他们给这里带来了瘟疫? 快把他送出去 快!
No last rites! Get away!
暴徒们 去死吧!
We could chisel it off…
我们可以把它拿掉…
and see who he was.
看看他到底是谁
No one will ever know.
没有人会知道的
He says burn it or we’ll all get plague.
他说烧掉它 否则我们都会患上瘟疫的
I think he’s right.
我觉得他是对的
Don’t touch me!
别碰我!
Get out.
出去!
Stay back! He’s got plague! Get out!
别过来 他得了瘟疫! 快出去!
Hurry up!
快点!
Get away.
出去
Go away. Hurry.
快点走
My God.
上帝啊
Jesuits. They’re mine.
天主教会的人 是自己人
Here.
坐在这里吧
Drink.
喝点水
It’s all right.
没关系
I have waited six years…
我已经等了6年了…
to ask this question.
才等到机会问这个问题
Why was this done to me?
为什么我要受到这样的对待?
You don’t know?
你不知道?
What do you remember?
你还记得吗?
I lived in a country house.
我住在乡下
I had guardians, an old woman and a priest…
我有一个保镖 一个女佣还有一个牧师…
but no friends.
但是没有朋友
Then they came and took me to the prison.
他们回到我住的地方把我送进了监狱
Who came? A man in black.
谁回来? 一个穿黑衣服的人
I never saw his face.
我从没见过这个人
But he took me to the prison…
但是他把我带到了监狱…
and he put me into the mask.
还给我戴上面具
And you don’t know why?
而你不知道这一切的原因?
For days I shouted, “What have I done?”
开始的几天我大叫 “我到底做了什么? ”
Then I realized that there was something about my face…
后来我意识到 这一切都是因为我的脸…
which had to be hidden, but I never knew what it was.
我得脸是一张必须被隐藏起来的脸 但是我以前从来不知道
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
The old woman called me Philippe.
那个女仆叫我菲利普…
These men are going to help clean you up. They won’t harm you.
这些人会帮你清洁一下 他们不会伤害你的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you for your kindness.
谢谢你对我这么好
And why are you so glum?
你怎么显得这么忧郁?
I expected action. There was no killing, no fighting.
我以为会有一场革命 可是既没有杀戮 也没有战争
I was useless.
我真没用
I grow tired of this attitude.
我开始厌倦这种生活了
You’re surrounded by beauty…
你身边美女如云…
by intrigue, by danger.
生活中充满冒险
What more could a man want?
一个人还想要什么呢?
Look around you.
看看你周围
The robins are singing. The pigeons are cooing.
蜂吟蝶舞 鸟语花香
Can’t you listen to their song?
难道你听不到看不到这些美好的东西吗?
There’s plenty of food in the country, since Louis sends it all to the army.
在路易将所有的食物都送去军队之前 温饱根本不是个问题
I have no appetite for food.
我对食物没有胃口
I’m wasting away.
我在日益消瘦
Even women don’t interest me anymore.
女人都不再让我感兴趣了
No, say good-bye to Porthos, for he is gone.
不 跟普多斯说再见吧 他已经走了
Who is he?
他是谁?
You seek facts where you should be seeking the truth.
你问的应该是事情的本质而不是事情的表面现象
You’re not my priest, Aramis. You would not be, even if I had one.
你不是我的牧师 阿米斯 就算我有牧师 也不会是你
That’s bitter.
这话说得太刻薄了点
The loss of Raoul…
失去劳尔…
and of D’Artagnan…
又失去了达达尼昂…
who you held as a brother, and now you hate.
你曾经的兄弟 是你现在的仇人
What gives you the right to judge me and to play God with the lives of others?
是谁给你权利来断定我的人品 并且跟上帝一起玩弄万物生灵?
Are you so much holier than everyone else?
你怎么就那么与众不同呢?
Yes, there is that, but also because I’m more intelligent than anybody else.
是的 就是这样的 但是还因为我比你们都聪明
What is it? Kidney stones.
这是什么? 肾结石
It hurts when I piss. It hurts when I shit.
我上厕所的时候经常感到疼痛
I’m just a fat old fart with nothing to live for anymore.
我只是一个又老又没用的家伙了
I’m going to hang myself as soon as I’m sober.
等我冷静点 我就去自己吊死了
Come on.
别闹了
He’s ready.
他已经准备好了
He’s ready.
他已经准备好了
The greatest mystery of life…
生命中最神秘的部分…
is who we truly are.
就是我们到底是谁
Yes.
是的
I’m going to tell you the secret that’s been kept from you your whole life.
我现在要告诉你一个你毕生未曾发现的大秘密
It began the night King Louis was born.
从路易国王诞生的那天开始
I remember that night.
我记得那个夜晚
D’Artagnan, Athos and l were dining.
达达尼昂 阿斯而 还有我 在吃晚饭
D’Artagnan was dead drunk…the only time I’ve ever seen him like that.
达达尼昂喝得烂醉… 那是我唯一的一次看他喝成那样
But I was on duty.
但是我当时执勤
I was summoned to a rear door of the palace…
我被叫到皇宫后门…
where the queen’s own priest placed a baby in my arms.
在那里 女王的私人牧师交给我一个婴孩
Do you understand this, Athos? It confuses me.
你明白吗 阿斯而? 这让我很迷惑
The queen had given birth to twins that night.
女皇那天夜里生了一对双胞胎
And the child I carried was the younger of the two.
我当时接过来的那个是弟弟
Another. It’s another.
又一个 还有一个
Suddenly, the old king discovered he had two heirs.
突然 老国王发现他有了两个继承人
He’d seen enough kingdoms torn apart by feuding brothers…
他已经看够了兄弟相争在别的国家造成分♥裂♥的局面…
so he decided, for the sake of peace, to make one disappear.
于是他决定 为了和平 他要让其中一个消失掉
You, Philippe.
你 菲利普
He ordered your true identity kept from you.
他不许我们把你的真实身份告诉你
On his deathbed, he revealed your existence to Louis and your mother.
在他临死的时候 他把你的存在这个秘密透露给了路易和你的母亲
She had been told by her own priest that you had died at birth.
她的私人牧师以前曾经告诉她说你在出生的时候就夭折了
She blamed herself for ever believing it…
她责备自己竟然相信了那个谎言…
and she wished to restore your birthright.
她希望能重新给你生长的权利
But now Louis was king.
但是现在路易已经成了国王
He was afraid to kill you.
他曾经不敢加害于你
For his whole claim of power rested on the sanctity of royal blood.
因为他所有的权利都源于他圣洁的皇家血统
So, instead, he devised a way to keep you forever hidden.
所以想出一个办法来把你隐藏起来
For my country…
为了我的国家…
for my king…
为了我的国王…
I bought peace…
我带来了安宁…
with your life.
还有你的生命
And with my soul.
以及我的灵魂
One day…
总有一天…
I will ask for your forgiveness.
我会请求你的宽恕
But not until I have restored you…
但是得等到我们帮你夺回属于你的…
to what is yours.
那些应该属于你的东西
Restored?
夺回?
We will replace Louis with Philippe.
我们要用菲利普来代替路易
That is your plan?
这就是你的计划?
Exchanging one for the other? It’s ludicrous!
偷梁换柱? 真可笑!
It’s brilliant. What did you imagine we were up to?
这是个好主意 你以为我们准备做什么?
Revolution! Open war!
革命! 战争!
Blood in the streets. At least it’s a change.
血流成河 至少这是个改变

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!