be brought to the palace as your advisors.
到皇宫来 作为你的内政大臣
And all will be well.
一切都会很顺利的
D’Artagnan watches everything. We have to be lucky.
达达尼昂在盯着一切事情 我们得幸运一点
We make our own luck tonight, if Philippe holds up.
我们只能让自己幸运一点 如果菲利普能坚持住
Relax, Philippe, you’re doing well.
放松一点 菲利普 你做的很好
My brother.
我的哥哥
What is wrong, Your Majesty?
陛下 怎么了?
Nothing. Carry on.
没什么 继续
Did you see that?
你看见了吗?
See what, Your Majesty? A mask. I distinctly saw a mask.
看见什么 陛下? 一个面具 我清清楚楚的看到了一个面具
Well, the ballroom is full of masks, Your Majesty.
可是 这个舞厅里到处都是面具啊 陛下
Your Majesty.
陛下
Carry on, everyone.
大家继续
Is he all right?
他没事吧?
To the passageway.
去秘道
To the passageway.
去秘道
Your Majesty.
陛下
It’s judgement day.
裁决的一天到了
Don’t look so shocked, Philippe.
不要看起来像受了惊吓一样 菲利普
Why do you call me Philippe?
你为什么叫我菲利普?
We have a prison for you.
我们给你准备了一个监狱
D’Artagnan guards the hallway.
达达尼昂在看守走廊
You must go back the way we came.
你必须从我们来的路回去
Time to go, Your Majesty.
该走了 陛下
You know the way.
你认识路的
You have the heart of a king.
你有国王的心
Continue.
继续
Your Majesty.
陛下
Some refreshments, Your Majesty?
感觉好点了没 陛下?
The Queen Mother!
皇母驾到!
God bless the king and the Queen Mother!
天佑国王! 天佑皇母!
I’ll retire now.
我现在要休息了
Wait two dances…
再等他们跳两个舞…
then withdraw to your room…
然后去你的房♥间…
and spend the night in safety.
安全的过一夜
We have much to talk about…
我们有很多要说的话…
and have the rest of our lives to do it.
我们要一起度过此后的一生
Good night…
晚安…
Mother.
母亲
Good night…
晚安…
my son.
我的儿子
Anne. What…
安 怎么…
Tomorrow.
明天
How long has the king been back?
国王回来多久了?
Some while, Captain.
回来一会了 将军
Murderer!
凶手!
I wrote to the front under your seal.
我用你的图章给前线写了信
I wrote as you…
我在信里写你想知道…
demanding to know why the general disregarded the order…
为什么前线的将军漠视你的命令…
to keep Raoul out of danger.
把劳尔放在了前线
He writes back…
他写信回来…
“But, Your Majesty…
“但是陛下…
your last letter ordered me to place him at the vanguard of the assault…
你的上一封信让我把他安置在前线 作为前锋…
just in front of the cannon.”
在大炮的正前方”
You killed Raoul!
是你杀了劳尔!
Stop! You’re hurting her!
住手! 你在伤害她!
However I have wronged you, I will make amends.
如果我伤害了你 我会作出补偿的
T ake her to her room.
带她回自己的房♥间
Deploy the Musketeers. Guard all the passages.
命令侍卫军 守住所有的出口
Continue.
继续
We have an emergency of security, Your Majesty.
我们有紧急安全问题 陛下
I must ask you to accompany me.
我必须要求您跟我合作
Not now.
现在不行
The ball. My guests.
舞会 我的客人们
I insist, Your Majesty.
我还是坚持 陛下
Yes, certainly.
那 好吧
They’ve raised the alarm!
他们放出了警告!
They’ll try to cut us off. Reverse the flow!
他们打算把我们困在这里 把水流逆转!
I am Porthos!
我是普多斯!
And I fight the king!
我反对国王!
Come on! Porthos!
加油! 普多斯!
Everyone, pump!
大家都帮忙抽水!
Stop them before they reach the river!
在他们到达河之前抓住他们!
Pull them back!
把他们抓回来!
This man is an impostor.
这个人是冒名顶替的
This is the impostor.
这个才是冒名顶替
Pull them back!
抓他们回来!
Get in the boat, Your Majesty.
请上船 陛下!
Open the gate.
打开门
I failed you.
是我没有成功
We failed you.
是我们的错
Stop!
停下!
You take my king, and I shall take yours.
你带走了我的国王 那我也要带走你的
Catch him! Seize him!
抓住他们! 抓住他们!
Hold him!
抓住他!
I was told this impostor was dead.
曾经有人告诉我说这个冒名顶替的人已经死了
You knew?
你知道?
You knew there was a man of such resemblance?
你知道有个跟你长得这么像的人?
He is my brother.
他是我弟弟
Brother? My twin.
你弟弟? 我的孪生弟弟
My blood.
我的血脉
A fact which has kept him alive, until now.
就是这一点才让他一直活到现在的
Please.
求求你
You were a part of this? He’s your brother! I love you both!
你跟这件事有关系吗? 他是你的弟弟! 你们两个我都爱!
Your love has meant nothing to either of us!
你的爱对我们两个都没有意义!
It has meant something to me.
至少对我还有一些意义
Your Majesty, listen to me.
陛下 听我说
Never once have I asked anything for myself.
我从没要求您为我做任何一件事情
I ask you now: Spare the life of this man…
现在我要向您请求: 给这个人一条生路…
this prisoner, your brother.
这个囚犯 你的兄弟
You have no right to ask me this!
你没有权利向我提要求!
Your Majesty…
陛下…
every day of your life…
你生命的每一天…
I have watched over you.
我都在注视着你
I have bled for you.
我为你流血
I have prayed every day to see you become greater than your office…
我每天都在祈祷你能成为一个更伟大的国王…
better than the law.
比法律更公正 更伟大
Please show me what my faith and my blood have purchased. Show mercy.
请让我看看我的鲜血信仰换来了什么 请让我看看
And you take the side of traitors.
你站在叛徒的一边
Of this one, worst of all, who’s tried to do this to me!
最令人气愤的是 我的弟弟竟然要背叛我!
And what have you done to him?
但是你对他都做了什么?
For one moment…
曾经有那么一刻…
I thought you had become the king I always hoped you’d be.
我以为你成为了我希望的那个国王
Please.
求求你
My lord, may I speak?
我得主人 请让我说一句?
I beg that you kill me.
我希望你会杀了我
I release you from any sin in taking my life.
我不会因为你夺走我的生命而怪罪你
In fact, I pray that God reward you for your mercy to do it.
实际上 我祈祷上帝嘉奖你的宽容
But please…
但是求求你…
do not, I beg you…
不要杀我 求求你…
return me to the prison where I have lived for so long.
把我送回监狱吧 我已经在那里住了那么长时间了
You will hunt down Porthos…
你去给我把普多斯…
Athos and Aramis and bring me their heads…
阿斯而 还有爱而米斯的头带来…
or I will have yours.
否则我就要你的脑袋
And as for you, my brother…
至于你嘛 我的弟弟…
back to the prison you shall go…
回到你应该去的那个监狱…
and into the mask you hate.
再带上你痛恨的那个面具
Wear it until you love it!
一直戴到你爱上那个面具!
And die in it.
一直戴到死吧
There were two?
有两个孩子?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!