Captain, may I present Christine Bellefort.
上校 请允许我介绍克里斯蒂·贝尔福特
D’Artagnan is my father’s best friend.
达塔是我爸爸的最好的朋友
I am honored that you have granted my request…
我很高兴你批准了我的请求…
for a commission in the Musketeers, that I may follow my father and you.
在部队里我可以跟随着你和我的父亲
The honor is mine.
也是我的荣幸
One for all.
为了全人♥民♥
And all for one.
万众一心
I love you.
我爱你
And I love you.
我也爱你
I’ll never be a rich man, but you’ll always have my heart.
我可能不会变得富有 但是我会永远爱你
Then I am richer than the king.
那样我就比国王还富有了
Then I have something to give you that once belonged to my mother.
我要给你一样曾经属于我妈妈的东西
We offer a contest of cunning and agility.
我们有一场比赛身手的活动
Behold our unicorn.
来抓我们的”独角兽”
Whoever captures our unicorn…
谁抓住了它…
shall win its treasure.
就可以赢得这枚宝石
Now, to the chase. I command you all!
现在 去参加追逐吧 我希望大家都去参加
The pendant will be yours.
那个挂饰会是你的
Christine, isn’t it? I would’ve thought it was impossible…
克里斯蒂 对吗? 我曾经以为这是不可能的…
but I do believe the excitement of this chase has made you even more beautiful.
但是我现在相信这场追逐赛会让你变得更加美丽动人
Sire, I thank you.
陛下 谢谢你
You blush. You do not wish to look beautiful for your king?
你脸红了 你不想为你的国王表现的更美丽一些吗?
No, sire.
不是的 陛下
I mean, yes, yes. Of course, sire.
我的意思是 是的 是的 当然 陛下
I mean that, you are…It’s all right.
我的意思是 你是… 没关系
I understand that you’re not accustomed to these surroundings.
我明白你对这环境还不是很熟悉
But that is a condition we can happily remedy.
但是我们可以补救一下
One such as you would fit nicely as a lady-in-waiting.
就当你是一个正在等待的女士
His Majesty is very, very kind…
仁慈的陛下…
but I’m engaged to Raoul…
但是我已经跟劳尔订婚了…
or will be when he manages to ask me.
或者是他马上要向我求婚了
You would choose a soldier…
你会去选择一个士兵…
a soldier who has not yet proposed, above a king?
一个还没有像你求婚的士兵会比国王对你更有吸引力?
I could only be faithful to my heart.
我不得不对我的心忠诚…
But how faithful is that heart to you?
但是他的心对你有多忠诚呢?
Wait, Christine.
等等 克里斯蒂
Feed your people.
喂饱你的人♥民♥…
Jesuits.
天主教♥徒♥
Get me a general.
查出他们的头领
Her Majesty wishes a word with you.
陛下对你承诺了全世界
Your Majesty.
女皇
I understand you saved my son’s life today.
我明白你今天救了我儿子的命
God smiled upon us, Your Majesty.
上帝帮了我们 女皇
And you are not hurt?
你没受伤吧?
No, my lady. That is good.
没有 女士 很好
Captain.
将军
Raoul, son of Athos, had withdrawn his request to join the Musketeers.
劳尔 阿斯而的儿子 他放弃了参军的请求
You have improved. It’s been so long.
你比以前拉的更好了 一直就这样嘛
So it has, my friend.
是啊 我的朋友
What’s the occasion? As you say, it’s been too long.
是什么风把你吹来了? 就像你说的 我已经很久没来了
When the great D’Artagnan visits, he must be offered the best wine.
我得用最好的葡萄酒招待你
And if the great Athos offers, the great D’Artagnan must drink.
是我给你斟的酒 你一定得喝的
I’m sorry I haven’t been to see you lately, my friend.
很抱歉 最近我没有去看望你 我的朋友
Head of the king’s bodyguards? That must keep you busy.
作为国王的侍卫队队长一定很忙的
Especially with this king.
尤其是这个国王
Still, I should have come to see you more often.
我还是应该常去拜访一下你的
I belong to the past, when the uniforms were black and grown men wore them.
我属于过去 当那些黑色的制♥服♥穿在骁勇善战的士兵身上的时候
At least it gives you more time to practice your violin.
至少你现在有时间去摸一摸你的小提琴了
And feel sorry for myself.
我觉得是在虚度光阴
My son is grown. He’s proposed to a wonderful girl.
你的儿子已经长大了 他已经向一个好女孩求婚了
He’s joined the Musketeers. All the errors of my life are made right in him.
他也加入了军队 我这辈子犯的最大的错误就是把他栓在我身边
And now, for the life I’ve always wished him, he’s leaving my home.
现在 我真是希望他能自己去闯
Out celebrating all night.
出去庆祝吧
Look who’s come to visit.
看是谁来了
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
I cannot risk making her a widow just as I ask to make her a wife.
我不能冒险让她可能成为一个寡妇而向她求婚
I’ve been recalled to my regiment.
我已经被我的团队召回了
But that makes no sense.
但是这并没有意义
You’ve already served at the front.
我总是冲在第一线
Has there been some disaster?
但是从来没有遇到过什么灾难啊
Has everyone else been recalled?
别人也被召回了吗?
I believe that the king’s eye has fallen on Christine.
我觉得国王似乎看上了克里斯蒂
It’s true the king has noticed her, but I don’t think it has anything to do…
国王确实注意到了她 但是我觉得这没什么关系啊…
It has everything to do with it. The king is a dog.
当然有关系! 国王是个混♥蛋♥!
Athos. A dog and a coward.
阿斯而! 一个混♥蛋♥ 胆小鬼
But I am neither, and so I go.
而我既不是混♥蛋♥也不是胆小鬼 所以我去
Does the king have trouble finding women?
难道国王想找个女人是件很难的事情吗?
Does he have trouble filling his bed?
难道他找不到别人陪他上♥床♥吗?
I served his father.
我为他的父亲工作
Until I retired, I served him.
一直到我退休 我一直也在为他工作
And now, to seduce a woman who will mean nothing to him…
现在 却引诱一个跟他没什么关系的女人…
once he has had her, he would put my son’s life in danger?
当他拥有了她之后 他会将我儿子置于死地的
You knew this was happening.
你知道这种事情以前也发生过的
You knew, and that’s why you came!
你知道 这就是你来的原因!
I knew your temper. You came to restrain me?
我理解你的情绪 你是来劝说我的是吗?
To bring you hope.
给你带来希望的
I will speak to the king personally.
我会跟国王单独谈谈
I have not yet lost faith that he may become the king we all wish him to be.
我现在对他还没有完全失去希望
You don’t know what it’s like to have a son…
你不知道有个儿子会是什么感觉…
to have kissed his hair and smelled his breath…
抚摸他的头发 感觉到他的呼吸…
as he slept, to have watched him grow.
看着他成长
Yes. Fatherhood is a blessing…
是的 父爱是伟大的…
I can only imagine.
我只能想象
I have never known a finer man than you, nor cared more for a friend.
你是我认识的最好的人 我最好的朋友
But if this king harms my son merely to take a lover…
但是如果国王伤害了我得儿子 抢走他的恋人…
then this king will become my enemy.
那么他就是我的敌人了
And so will any man that stands between that enemy and me.
如果有人站在我和我的敌人之间
Then I must hurry…
那我就得抓紧了…
for I treasure your son…
我会好好照顾你的儿子…
as I treasure you.
就像我对待你一样
Guard the gate. Captain.
守好大门 将军
The people are saying the food the king ordered us to distribute is rotten.
人♥民♥说国王散发的食物是变质的
They’re attacking Musketeers all over the city.
他们在城市的各个角落攻击着军队
Get the gate!
快去守住大门!
We’ll fire a volley into them. No. Close the gates. Do not fire.
我们要向他们射击 不 关上门 不要射击
It’s D’Artagnan.
是达达尼昂
Citizens of Paris, listen to me.
巴黎的人♥民♥ 请听我说
I am one of you. We’re starving!
我也是你们的一员 我们要饿死了!
They give us garbage not even fit for rats!
他们给我们的只是垃圾 老鼠都不会去吃的!
Listen to me.
请听我说
Listen to me, I beg you!
请听我说 求求你们!
You’re right. It is rotten.
你们是对的 那些粮食确实是变质的
I will speak to the king myself.
我会去跟国王面谈
You have my word on it.
我向你们保证
And you will release those men, for they serve France and you.
请你们放了那些人 他们是为了法国而服役也是为了你们
Oh, Louis, you were right.
哦 路易斯 你是正确的
A woman has never known love…
一个从没体验过爱情的女人…
until she has known the love of a king.
直到她了解了国王的爱
I’m hungry.
我饿了
I’ll have some food brought.
我带了食物
I like to eat alone.
我想一个人吃东西
By the way, you’ll be leaving tomorrow.
哦对了 你明天就得走了
These passageways were made for the king’s security…
这些秘道是为了国王而建的…
not so you can startle me to death.
这样你会让他们大吃一惊的
It is for your security that I’ve come, Your Majesty.
这是为了您的安全 我的陛下
I already know about the rioting.
我已经了解这场暴♥乱♥了
Your people are most anxious to love you…
人们已经不再爱戴您了…
but they are eating rotten food, and sometimes none at all.
但是他们在吃变质的食物 或者根本不吃
Rotten food?
变质的食物?
Well, I’ll deal with that decisively.
那么 我会解决这个问题的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!