There is another matter of a more personal nature.
还有一个问题 是私人问题
You are constantly surrounded by beautiful women.
你身边总是围着美女
Do you love any of them? Quite frequently, actually.
你真的爱她们之间的任何一个吗? 只是比较经常而已
And they love you? How do you know that…
她们爱你吗? 你怎么知道…
when a woman gives you her most intimate embrace…
当一个女人给你最亲密的拥抱…
that it is you and not your crown that she pulls to her heart?
你能保证她爱上的是你 而不是你的地位吗?
You think my affairs are empty.
你觉得她们不是真的爱我
I think that it is possible for one man…
我只是觉得对于一个男人来说…
to love one woman all his life and be the better for it, yes.
为了一个女人而做的更好爱她一辈子
You may be right.
你也许是对的
Perhaps I haven’t met a woman with a heart like my own until recently.
也许我一直都没有遇到跟我心心相映的那个人一直到最近
Would that be Christine?
那个人是克里斯蒂吗?
It is good that you watch me, but I fear you watch me too closely.
虽然你关心我是件好事 但是恐怕你过度关心我了
Did you send Raoul to the war so that you could be free to pursue her?
为了方便你追求克里斯蒂 你是不是把劳尔送去前线了?
Do you question my honor? No, I do not question your honor.
你在置疑我的人品吗? 不 我不是这个意思
It’s you I care about.
我关心的是你
Raoul will return soon.
劳尔很快会回来的
You have my word.
我向你保证
Thank you, Your Majesty.
谢谢您 我的陛下
I am a young king…
我只是个年轻的国王…
but I am king.
但是我是国王
Then be a good king, Your Majesty.
衷心希望您能成为一个万民爱戴的国王 我得陛下
You’re the new chief advisor. Execute him for distributing rotten food.
你是新的内政大臣 因为他散发变质食物 判决死刑
And the next time there are rioters, shoot them.
下次如果再有暴♥乱♥ 就向他们射击
Over there.
在那里
Wait.
等等
Please take this to the royal dispatchers.
请把这个带给皇家邮政
I’ll get you some water in a moment, Mother.
妈妈 我这就给你倒水来
His Majesty regrets to inform you that Raoul, son of Athos…
陛下很悲痛的通知您 劳尔 阿斯而的儿子…
has been killed in action.
在战斗中被杀害了
Sir, a casualty report came.
先生 伤亡报告到了
Does Athos know of this?
阿斯而知道这个吗?
Athos, my friend.
阿斯而 我的朋友
Stop there, you traitor!
站住 你这个叛徒!
Listen to me!
听我的!
The cannons killed Raoul.
是大炮杀死了劳尔
Do not add your own death to this tragedy.
不要再给这场悲剧加上另外一具尸体了
I beg you.
求求你
Get back.
都退回去
You’re the traitor.
你背叛了我
See to the wounded.
看这些伤口
Does your new apartment suit you?
你对你的新房♥子满意吗?
Sire, when you sent for me after the news of Raoul…
阁下 在你告诉我劳尔的消息之后…
I just came to ask for your help.
我就来寻求你的帮助
I have no way to feed my family.
我没法继续养活我的全家了
My father is dead and my mother has…A sickness of the lungs.
我的父亲死了 我的母亲已经… 患了胃病
And your sister has early signs of the condition.
你的姐姐也英年早逝
But my physician has seen them both and is optimistic.
我得医师已经知道了一切 但是很乐观
They will recover well at my country estate.
他们在乡下会过的好一点
Oh, Your Majesty.
感谢陛下
I know this day for you…
我知道今天对你来说…
the Earth has spun round more than once.
地球还是在转动
And you must still feel it spinning.
而你必须要感觉到它在转动
Let us sit at a quiet dinner and see if we may not bring it to a pause.
让我们安静的吃顿饭 然后让这一切都过去吧
Listen to me.
听我说
You’ve lost someone dear to your heart…
你失去了心里很重要的一个人…
and I have no desire for you to sit here trying to turn that heart to stone.
我也不奢望你能就此死心
I only ask you this:
我只是想要求你一件事
that whatever you feel tonight…
不管你今天晚上有什么感受…
you allow yourself to share it openly with me.
请和我分享
To good health.
为了健康
You are so beautiful.
你真漂亮
I cannot do this.
我不能
I hope you know that there is more of me to love than a crown.
我希望你知道我爱你简直胜过爱我的王位
Of all the wonders I have seen…
我见过那么多的美景…
I have never looked upon anything as beautiful as you.
只有你是最动人的一处
Aramis, is this the way to hell?
阿米斯 这是走向地狱的道路吗?
Hell may be our destination, but not this trip.
地狱也许是每个人最后的归途 但不是这次的目的地
A tomb.
一个坟墓
We are in a tomb?
我们在坟墓里?
The secrecy is regrettable, but necessary.
很抱歉我召开这个秘密会议 但却是必须的
Please, sit.
请坐
When we were young men…
当你们还是个年轻人的时候…
and we saw injustice, we fought it.
我们与不平等战斗
Now we know that some problems cannot be solved with a sword.
现在我们知道武力并不能改变一切
And some can’t be settled without one.
有些人也不能被单独安顿
Here is the problem at hand.
现在我们有一个问题
The Jesuits oppose Louis’ wars…
天主教♥徒♥们开始了反对路易斯的战争…
and the starvation that results.
这造成了饥荒
So, Louis has ordered me…
路易斯命令我…
to discover the true identity of the general of the Jesuit order…
去找出天主教♥徒♥的头领的身份…
and to kill him.
并杀死他
You should let the secret general worry about that.
你应该让这个秘密头领感到害怕
Problem is that…
问题在于…
I am he.
我就是这个人
I am the general of the Order of Jesuits.
我就是天主教会的头领
What do you propose to do?
你想作什么?
Replace the king. I cannot listen to this.
篡位 我不能坐视不管
It can’t be done. It can.
这不可能完成的 可能的!
I know the way. I am with you.
我知道应该怎么作 我支持你
So am l. No.
我也是 不
I need you. All for one, one for all.
我需要你的帮助 为了全人♥民♥ 万众一心
You cannot ask me to betray my king. I have sworn an oath.
我不能背叛我的国王 我发过誓的
When a king is dishonorable, you are removed from your oath of honor.
如果这个国王是个昏君 你的誓言也不光彩
An oath is an oath precisely because it cannot be removed.
誓言之所以成为誓言 就是因为它不可动摇
Why do you follow him? Why?
你为什么追随他? 为什么?
What we fought for is greater than king or rank or reward!
我们要为之奋斗的比国王 阶级和奖赏更重要!
What do you fight for now?
我们为了什么战斗?
I fight for the belief that every man can be better, even Louis.
我为了一个信仰战斗 所有的人都可以变的更好 即使是路易
Whatever the plan, I am with you.
不管你是什么计划 我支持你!
The next time we meet, one of us will die.
下次我们再见的时候 就是不知道是你死还是我活了
Athos, wait.
阿斯而 等等
Even were I not a priest, I could see that your heart…
就算我不是牧师 我也能看到你的心里去…
carries a secret weight…
担负着沉重的负担…
and that it is hurting you to bear it alone.
你一个人难以承受
I cannot betray my king.
我不能背叛我的国王
I will defend him with my life.
我会用我的生命去保护他
Then God go with you…
愿上帝与你同在…
for none of us will.
而我们生死未卜
I understand that there was an incident at the Musketeer’s gate…
我听说在军队大门那里发生过一场小小的骚动…
where a man came intent on killing me.
有一个人闯了进来 想要杀我
Is it our policy now to allow would-be assassins to go free?
难道我们现在的政策是宽大处理对未遂的杀手?
What he wished to kill was his own pain.
他希望杀死的只是他自己的痛苦
His son is dead.
他的儿子死了
I can think of nothing worse.
我真想不出来更悲惨的事情了
What about losing your king? That depends on the king.
失去你的国王会怎样呢? 那要看这个国王是个什么样的国王了
When I became a Musketeer, I was told that each time I drew my sword…
当我成为一个士兵的时候 我就被教导 每次当我拔出剑的时候…
I should consider not what I was killing…
我应该考虑的不是我要杀人…
but what I was allowing to live.
而是我是不是应该给他们一条生路
Do you know who told me that?
你知道是谁告诉我的吗?
Athos.
阿斯而
Now if he has become our enemy…
现在如果他变成了我们的敌人…
we should ask ourselves why.
我们应该问问我们自己为什么
Well, Athos is gone.
好吧 阿斯而已经走了
Porthos and Aramis are missing too.
普多斯和阿米斯也失踪了
You know them better than anyone.
你比别人更了解他们
Are they a threat to me?
他们也是我的威胁吗?
If they are a threat, then we need not seek them out. They will find us.
如果他们是我们的威胁 那就不用去找他们 他们会找上门来的
Not if you find them first.
如果你不先去找他们的话
Who is this, then? Chi?
这个是谁? 琪?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!