I go because I can love you only in honor.
我之所以离开你 是因为我将你视为我的荣誉
You’ve created in me the need to be a better man.
你是我努力前进的动力
I will love through heaven or hell…
不管我是在天堂还是地狱…
if that is where I must go…
如果那是我最终的目的地…
to love you as you should be loved.
我也会爱你不渝
Remember that and give yourself no blame.
请记住我的话 但不要责备自己
Yours forever, Raoul.
永远爱你的 劳尔
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
发生了什么事?
What’s wrong?
你怎么了?
I received a letter from Raoul.
我收到一封劳尔写的信
He sent it to the palace…
他把信直接寄到了皇宫…
knowing that he would die…
他知道自己会死…
and I would be here.
而我会到这里来
How would he know that?
他怎么会知道的?
I…
我…
I can’t guess what he was thinking.
我猜不出来他到底在想什么
He was irrational.
他肯定是疯了
I ordered him placed far from the fighting, but…
我的命令是把他安置在远离前线的地方…
he plunged in against my wishes.
但是他却去了我不想让他去的地方
He forgives me for all that he knew I would do.
他宽恕了他当时猜到的我将要做的事情
But can I forgive myself?
但是我能宽恕我自己吗?
Forgive?
宽恕?
I loved him.
我爱他
I love him still.
我仍然爱他
Still.
仍然
And in pretending to love you, I do something awful.
我现在觉得继续假装爱你 是一件很难受的事情
You pretend.
你假装
I have sinned against love and God for the sake of your mercy…
我在爱情里犯下了罪希望仁慈的上帝能够宽恕我…
which you would not have given without my sin.
如果我是不可饶恕的
I will burn in hell.
就请让我去地狱赎罪吧
So will you.
你也是
No, my love.
不 亲爱的
You will burn in hell.
你要去地狱里赎罪
I will not.
我可不去
For I am king…
因为我是国王…
ordained by God!
我是真命天子!
Come on! We have no time!
快点! 我们没时间了!
Here! My bag! Where are you going?
我的包 你要去哪里?
There’s still much to be done. I’ll be gone for a few days.
还有很多事情要做 我得离开几天
Make sure everything is ready when I get back.
在我回来之前你一定要做好所有准备
You want me to do the impossible and do it alone?
你想让我自己完成这个不可能完成的任务?
I offer you the perfect solution…a revolution without bloodshed
我给你找到了最好的方法… 没有流血伤亡的革命…
without loss of life, even without treason.
没有死亡 甚至不用算叛国
For he, too, is a king’s son. Thank you.
因为他也是国王的儿子啊 谢谢你
But I can’t get him ready. We’ll never have time.
但是我不可能按时教会他所有的事情的 时间不够用啊
The urgency is not my choice.
这个紧急事件并不是我的抉择
Instead of distributing the promised food…
路易并没有下令分发食物…
Louis has ordered that all rioters be shot.
而是下令处死那些暴徒
Go on. Can you imagine what will happen…
你能想象一下…
when the starving people of Paris hear about his new ball?
当那些饥饿的人♥民♥听说国王和他的新舞会的时候的反映吗?
This is not for me.
这不是为了我
This is for everything we once were and might be again.
这是为了我们曾经的事业 也许还要重演一次
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 神父
The ball has been brought forward to tomorrow night.
舞会被提前到明天晚上了
Tomorrow? Why?
明天晚上? 为什么?
The king is unhappy with his mistress and seeks revelry to lift his spirits.
国王对他的情妇不满意 他想找点事情狂欢一下
I cannot be ready unless my tailors work all night.
我肯定准备不好的 除非我那些裁缝整夜忙碌
Saddle my horse!
去给我备马!
The brothel is closed for the night!
今天晚上我们要打烊了!
Everybody, out, except the ladies!
除了女士 所有的人都给我出去!
Out!
出去!
Closed? We came here…Go somewhere else tonight! Out!
关门了? 我们刚来啊… 今晚去别的地方吧! 出去!
Ladies, I need you to finish my clothes you’re making for me.
女士们 我需要你们今晚做完那些衣服 你们是为我工作
We’ll go and we’ll take your money with you.
我们可以走 但是先把我们的钱还给我们
Come on, old man. Quickly!
快点 老头子 快点!
You try to rob me because you think me old?
你以为我老了 就打算抢劫我?
Let’s see if you rob somebody with you pistol up there!
看看一个被人把手♥枪♥塞在这里的人是怎么抢劫我的吧!
Out! Everybody, out!
滚出去! 所有人都给我滚!
I finished this for you.
普多斯 我给你做完了这个
I love Paris. I love life.
我爱巴黎 我爱生活
And I love you, ladies.
我也爱你们 女士们
Now get busy. Except for you.
大家现在去忙吧 除了你
No, wait.
不 等等
With a king it is so.
国王应该这样
Servants have touched the goblet of the king, therefore…
仆人们触摸过了的杯子…
he will touch it as little as possible.
国王会尽量少的接触
Again.
再来一次
I’m sorry. No.
对不起 不
I didn’t…Do not be sorry.
我不是… 不要说抱歉
There are no mistakes when you are the king.
当你成了国王以后 不管你做什么都没有错
You must never apologize.
你不能道歉
The king cares for nothing and for no one.
国王什么也不关心 什么也不关心
Is that the kind of king you wish me to be?
难道这就是你想要我成为的国王吗?
Or do you say this because your son is dead?
还是因为你的儿子去世了 你才这样说的?
Forgive me. I would never mean to disrespect…
请原谅我 我不是这个意思…
I’m not angry with you. Do you understand?
我没生你的气 你明白吗?
Good. Of course we wish you to be a good king.
好的 我们当然希望你成为一个好国王
But first you must pass as Louis.
但是首先你必须超越路易
And Louis is cold and cruel.
而路易是个冷酷的人
The eyes of this king say that he cares for nothing but himself.
从他的眼神就可以看出 他除了自己 谁都不关心
Your eyes ask too much.
而你关心的太多了
You shouldn’t care about me.
你不应该关心我
You mustn’t ask about my son.
你不应该问及我的儿子
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
保佑我吧 神父 因为我犯下的罪过
And so have l.
我也犯下了罪过
Your Majesty.
陛下
I have come to ask you whether you believe that…
我是来问你是否相信…
just as one lie can destroy a life…
一个小小的谎言可以毁掉你的一生…
so one truth can put it together again.
所以一个事实 可以重建一切
I have prayed every day for such a miracle.
我每天都再祈祷奇迹的出现
I have prayed every day for forgiveness.
我每天都在祈祷得到宽恕
But now I know that forgiveness must first come from you…
但是现在我知道首先得请你宽恕我…
before it can come from God.
在我得到上帝的宽恕之前
For it was I who took the second of your twin sons away from you.
因为是我抱走了你的第二个孩子
And I was never brave enough…
而我从来都没有勇气…
to find the truth when I was told one lie after another.
在重重谎言背后 去找出事实的真♥相♥
I have raised a son who destroys lives…
我养育了一个草菅人命的儿子…
instead of saving them.
而不是拯救他们…
And I have failed…
而我也是一个失败者…
to save a son who died within an iron mask.
没有救出一个死在铁面具背后的儿子
That mask was the creation of Louis.
那个铁面具是路易的创意
Now God and we…
现在上帝和我…
have the chance to make a miracle to strip all masks away forever.
有一个机会可以除去所有蒙蔽在事实面前的假面具
These rooms are yours.
这些房♥间是你的
Through this corridor and up the stairway…
穿过这个走廊之后上楼梯…
or through this secret passageway to the floor above…
或者是通过这些秘密通道来到上面一层…
are the rooms of your mistress, Christine.
就是你的情人 克里斯蒂的房♥间
And whose rooms are these?
这些房♥间是谁的?
Your mother’s.
你母亲的
My mother’s?
我的母亲?
Change the horses!
换马!
Clear out everything!
整理好所有的东西!
Now!
快!
Remember, Philippe, nobility is born in the heart.
记住 菲利普 高贵来自你的心底
Make love as if you don’t care. And fart whenever you wish.
随时随地你想做什么都可以 不用顾及任何人
Hold your goblet with two fingers. All you have to do is get through tonight.
用两个手指捏高脚杯 你所需要做的一切只是度过今晚
Smile and nod a lot. If you get stuck…
如果你陷入困境 就微笑并点点头…
just wave and announce, “Continue.”
挥挥手说”继续”
In the morning, order that Athos, Porthos and Aramis…
第二天早晨 命令阿斯而 普多斯和爱而米斯…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!