路易斯 怎么没去上课
Louis. Louis. Hey. Shouldn’t you be learning your lessons?
我不想上课 我想学搏击
I don’t want to learn. I want to fight.
那个你以后会学的 现在还是先学学擦鼻子吧
You will. But for now, you must at least learn to wipe your nose.
有殿下的信
A letter for his Majesty.
又是那自称是洛林处♥女♥的人寄来的
Another one from this girl calling herself the Maiden of Lorraine.
我自己不会读么
I can read for myself, you know?
她说她是上帝派来的 真是吹牛
She pretends she’s been sent by God. Charlatans.
没能把她们全都烧死 真是太可惜了
It’s a pity there isn’t enough wood to burn them all.
-她说她明天就到这里了 -殿下 您不能见她
– She says she’ll be here tomorrow. – You mustn’t see her, My Lord.
您根本不了解她 甚至不知道她是不是从洛林来的
We know nothing about her. We don’t even know if she’s from Lorraine.
她从哪里来很重要吗
What difference does it make where she comes from?
如果她是从勃艮第来的 那就不一样了
If she comes from Burgundy, it makes a difference.
这可能是个圈套 您看 署名为”X”
It might be a trap. Look, signed “X.”
“X”算是个什么名字呢
What sort of a name is “X”?
莫非上帝的使者连自己的名字都不会写
Or must we assume that a messenger of God can’t even write her own name?
殿下 特利莫伊说的很对 她还说她能听见主的声音
My Lord, Tremoille is correct. She says she hears voices.
她可能是个女巫 一个巫婆
She may be a sorceress, a witch.
勒诺尔 在你眼里谁都是巫师
Regnault, you see witches everywhere.
她只是个农民罢了
She’s just a peasant.
一个关心国王的农民
A peasant who cares about her king.
她想要我加冕为王 然后为我而战
All she wants is to see me crowned and permission to fight for me.
不只是这样 她要您给她一支军队 军费您出
Not exactly. She wants you to give her an army at your expense.
记住您母亲已经把国库花了个精光了
Bearing in mind your mother stole every last piece of gold in the treasury…
您是冒不起这个险的
I fail to see how you can afford such an adventure.
愿意的话我会见她的
I can see her if I want to.
一半的法国都落到英国人手里了
After all, with half of France in the hands of the English…
我还有什么好失去的
what have I got to lose?
另一半
The other half.
殿下 您一定不能见她
You mustn’t see her, Your Majesty.
她可能是魔鬼派来的
She may be an instrument of the devil.
我倒认为你该见见
Well, I think you should.
这下有趣了
Well, here’s an amusing situation.
我深爱的母亲
I would love to know why my devoted mother-in-law thinks one thing…
跟两个我最信赖的顾问
and my two most loyal and trusted advisors…
意见为何会截然相反
think precisely the opposite.
因为我关心你 过来
Because I care about you. Come here.
你的幸福健康一直是我最关心的事 查尔斯
Your health and happiness has always been my first concern, Charles…
从小到大
ever since you were a little boy.
我比你的生母还要了解你
And I think I know you better than your own mother.
您真这么想
You think so, eh?
是的
Yes.
比如说 我知道你受心病的折磨
I know, for example, the sickness that plagues your heart.
我知道你很痛苦 因为你要爱你的父亲
I know how painful it is for you to have loved a father…
但你甚至不知道他究竟是不是
without ever knowing if he was really yours.
我很了解你吧
Do I know you enough? Hmm?
那些跟这个少女有什么关系
What has that got to do with this maiden?
由上帝的信使回答你再合适不过了
Who better than a messenger from God to give answers to your questions?
你认为她是上帝派来的
You think she was sent from God?
你很会看人的 查尔斯
You’re a fine judge of character, Charles.
如果她是假的话 你不到五分钟就能看穿她
It’ll take you less than five minutes to expose her if she’s a fake.
但如果她是真的
But if she’s not…
那她将会给你问题的答案
then she will give you your answers…
还会把皇冠戴在你的头上
and place the crown on your head.
尊敬的夫人 见一个乡下女孩
With respect to my lady, I think it’s going to take more than a peasant girl…
我对你怎么想不感兴趣 特利莫伊
I’m not interested in what you think, Tremoille…
我怎么想也不重要
or even what I think.
那些朴实的百姓怎么想才最重要
It’s what simple people think that matters, and the fact is that…
事实是现在全国上下都在讨论她
simple people up and down this country are already talking about her.
你知道的 百姓总是喜欢相信
Now, you know what simple people are like…
古老的预言
always ready to believe any old prophecy.
比如这个
Like this one…
洛林来的处♥女♥
about a virgin from Lorraine…
拯救了法兰西
saving France.
现在
And now…
那个女孩出现了
this girl comes along…
正从洛林赶来
from Lorraine.
百姓的心中会迸发出希望的火花
And suddenly, there’s a spark of hope in their simple minds.
你不能让他们失望
You shouldn’t disappoint them.
如果他们相信她
If they believe in her…
如果她能重新点燃军队的斗志
if she can put back the fire in our army…
那我也会信她的
then I believe in her too.
停下
Stop it!
路易斯 安静一会儿
Louis, be quiet for once.
-她来了 殿下 -知道了
– She’s coming, Your Majesty. – All right.
镇定些
Calm yourself.
殿下 我真心劝您不要见这个女人
Your Majesty, I urge you not to see this woman.
绝对是勃艮第人设下的圈套
It all reeks of a Burgundian trap.
占星师告诉我现在是吉时 狮子座和处♥女♥座都升起来了
My astrologers assure me the timing is propitious: Leo with Virgo rising.
你看没看过占星图
Have you never noticed on the astrological chart…
处♥女♥座就在狮子座旁边知道吗
that the virgin is next to the lion?
你说她会是刺客
Supposing she’s an assassin?
我亲爱的特利莫伊
My… My… My dear Tremoille…
我还不是国王呢
I’m not even king yet.
谁会想要刺杀我
Who would want to assassinate me?
她来了 殿下 现在就在卫兵室
She’s arrived, My Lord. She’s in the guards’ room.
好的 好的
Fine, fine.
看来我要下决定了
I suppose I shall have to make a decision.
生活为何如此复杂
Why is life so complicated?
有时我真希望自己是其他人
Sometimes I really wish I could be someone else.
好主意 殿下
That’s a good idea, sire.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
让别人假扮作你
Let someone else pretend to be you.
然后看她能不能发现 真是高明
And see if she can find me? That’s a brilliant idea.
如果她真是上帝派来的 她会看出来的
If she’s really been sent by God, she’ll discover the trap.
如果她是刺客 那她就会错杀他人 实在是高明
And if she’s an assassin, she’ll kill the wrong man. Brilliant.
请注意
Please. Please!
我们要玩个小游戏
We’re- We’re going to play a little game.
现在假装我的王位是空的
Now, let us pretend that my throne is empty.
只是假装而已
Just pretend.
谁想当国王
Who wants to be king?
这画面真令人感动
Now, there’s a heartwarming sight.
看看你们哪一个可以蒙混过关
Now, let us see which one of you could possibly pass…
假扮法国国王
as the king of France.
艾伦 高贵的公爵
Alencon, my noble duke.
忠心的表弟 如此优秀 勇敢 富有
My royal cousin. So fine, so brave, so rich.
实在太有钱了 不能当法国的国王
So very rich. So far- too- rich to be king of France.
大家都知道 我是全国最穷的人
Everyone knows I’m the poorest man in my kingdom.
吉尔德雷斯 法国的元帅
Gilles de Rais. Marshall of France.
让男人丧胆 让女人喜爱
Formidable to men, fascinating to women.
让所有人恐惧不已
Feared by all.
你坐我的王位再适合不过
You would be perfect to sit on my throne.
只怕您坐得太过瘾
So perfect that you might like it too much…
让我脆弱的心不得安宁
and therefore disturb my- my fragile peace of mind.
拉希尔
La Hire.
我愤怒的副将 法国最勇敢的人
My angry captain, and bravest in France.
经历十数场战争 但仍有胆识再杀十几次
Scarred by a dozen wars, but with a heart and a stomach for a dozen more.
-你可以巧扮国王 -我他妈的当然可以
– You could pass for the king. – Damn bloody right I could.
可惜一开口就完了 因为没有人
Until you open your mouth, because no one…
说话这样子还能扮成法国国王
with a tongue like that could possible pass as king of France.
看来只得由我亲自上阵
It looks like it shall have to be me after all.
为什么不能是你 吉恩·德奥兰
Why not you Jean d’Aulon?
只有你比我还穷
The only man who’s poorer than I am…
所以我只能信赖你
therefore the only man I can trust.
高贵 正直 聪明
Dignified, honorable, wise.
不正是一个国王的风范
What more can we ask of a king?
陛下 恕我不敢
My lord, I’m not sure that…
你不准备为国王而死吗
Are you not prepared to die for your king?
-我当然准备为国王而死 -那好
– Of course I am. – Good.
在死前尽量摆出国王架势 带她上来
Until then, feel free to live like a king. Bring her up.
陛下 你知道我不会玩这种游戏
Sire, you know how bad I am at this sort of game.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!