免于火刑 贞德
Free of the fire,Jeanne.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道你刚才签的是什么吗
Do you know what you just signed?
你签字放弃了”他是存在的”这一信念
You just signed away his existence.
-我不是这个意思 -你认为 他是个骗子
– I didn’t mean to. – For you, He’s a lie.
一切都是幻觉
An illusion.
不 不
No, no.
他说我可以做忏悔的
He told me that I would be confessed.
可你最终还是抛弃了他
In the end, it was you who abandoned him.
-能再给我一下吗 -没什么好后悔的
– May I have that back, please? – You have nothing to regret.
还给我
Give it back to me!
-还给我 -带她走
– Give it back! – Take her away!
让她闭嘴
Silence her!
给 她已经放弃了邪恶的信仰
There. She has recanted.
并且我们接受她的悔过
And we accept her repentance…
教会的大门永远向迷途知返的人敞开
for the Church never closes her arms to those who would return to the fold.
是否处死她是你的事 不是我们的了
Now she’s your martyr, not ours.
不要
Please!
可以了
Enough.

Here.
想穿衣服的话就试试这身吧
If you want to get dressed, try these for size.
大主教
My lord bishop.
您自己看看
Come to see for yourself.
你来看
Well, take a look.
看见了吗 又换成男人打扮了
You see? Dressed as a man again.
看来悔过不顶什么用啊
Her touching repentance didn’t last very long, did it?
桑利斯的主教刚巧路过 他目击了一切
The Bishop of Senlis was passing by and was on hand to witness her relapse.
凭空出现那衣服可真是奇迹啊
And by what miracle did these clothes find their way in here?
那不是神迹 亲爱的戈尚
Not a miracle, my dear Cauchon.
是邪恶的魔咒
An evil spell.
那女孩是巫婆 明天要施以火刑
This girl is a witch, and tomorrow she will burn for it.
在菜市口做好准备
Have the stake prepared in the marketplace.
贞德 我真是不明白 你为什么要这么做
Jeanne, I don’t understand. Why did you do it?
-为什么啊 -那你呢
– Why? – And you.
为什么要撒谎
Why did you lie?
你答应我要听我忏悔的
You promised to have me confessed.
我知道 可那是当时为了救你
I know. It was the only way to have you saved from the fire.
我要救的不是我的身躯
It’s not my body I want to save.
而是我的灵魂
It’s my soul.
我只求你一件事
I ask only one thing.
请听我做忏悔
Please, hear my confession.
不行 贞德 我不能听你做忏悔
I can’t,Jeanne. I can’t hear your confession.
非常抱歉
I’m very sorry.
你要做忏悔
You want to confess?
我在听啊
I’m listening.
主啊 我有罪
I’ve committed sins, my Lord.
很多的罪
So many sins.
我看见了那么多的征兆
I saw so many signs.
那么多”征兆”
Many signs.
那些我想看见的
The ones I wanted to see.
我战斗
I fought…
是因为仇恨
out of revenge…
和绝望
and despair.
是我
I was all the things…
让人们相信
that people believe…
上帝允许他们
they’re allowed to be…
允许他们
when they’re fighting for…
为了理想而战
a cause.
为了理想
For a cause.
我很
I was…
自豪
proud…
也很
and…
固执
stubborn.
自私
Selfish.
自私
Selfish.
是的 还有残忍♥
Yes. Cruel.
是的
Yes.
残忍♥
Cruel.
你做好准备了么
You think you are ready now?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
贞德于1431年5月30日死于火刑 当时年仅19岁
五百年后被罗马教廷追封为”圣女”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!