假装这不是游戏
Pretend it’s not a game.
为皇太子让路
Make way for the dauphin.
-母亲 -闭嘴
– Mother? – Not now.
我是来见皇太子的
I have come to see the dauphin.
你是谁
Who are you?
我 我是
I’m… I’m…
最高贵的殿下 查尔斯·德·瓦卢亚
his most gracious majesty, Charles de Valois…
法兰西皇太子
dauphin of France.
我看得出你是个好人
I can see you are a good man.
可你不是皇太子
But you’re not the dauphin.
对不起 我必须见皇太子
I’m sorry to insist, but I must see the dauphin.
不能再耽搁了 他在哪里
We have no time to lose. Where is he?
他就在这里 你自己找吧
He’s here. Find him yourself.
让你看看到底谁有资格做国王
Now you’ll see who’ll pass for a king.
您不必害怕 陛下
There’s no need to be afraid, sire.
我还不是国王
I’m not the king.
您现在还不是 可马上就会成为国王了
I know you’re not yet, but you will be soon.
退下 退下
Out. Out.
你怎么知道我是谁
How did you know who I am?
-显然是上帝的指示 -神说”就是他”
– Her voices, of course. – “That’s him,” they said.
“角落里那个大鼻子的”
“The one in the corner with the big nose.”
统统退下
Back off!
敬爱的太子殿下
Oh, my gentle dauphin.
我送来了
I have a message…
天堂里来的音讯
from the King of Heaven…
是给您的
for you.
只您一个人
You only.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
殿下 我认为
Your Majesty, I really think…
亲爱的特利莫伊
My dear loyal Tremoille, I know I can count on you…
你来负责没人来打搅我们
to- to ensure our privacy.
我要跟她单独谈
I need to talk to her alone.
他要跟她单独谈
He needs to talk to her alone.
好啊
Fine.
我十岁那年
I was about ten years old.
那天春光明媚
It was a beautiful spring day.
我穿过森林走近道回家
I was taking a shortcut home through the forest…
突然
when a strange wind…
刮起了一阵怪风
began to blow.
声音很奇特 就像是人在说话
It was such a strange sound, almost like words…
在召唤我
calling me.
第二次
The second time…
是在许多年后了
was many years later.
我正从教堂回来
I was coming back from church, when suddenly…
突然 跟上次一样
the same…
刮起一阵暴风
violent wind.
然后
Then…
一个奇特的形状
a shape…
出现了
appeared…
就在天空的中♥央♥
in the middle of the sky.
那个形状
The shape…
很象
of…
很象一个男人
of a man.
然后一切都动的飞快
Everything was moving so fast. So fast.
风啊 云啊
The wind, the clouds.
我无法动弹 我无法呼吸
I couldn’t move. I couldn’t breathe.
我吓坏了
I was so frightened.
他离我
He was…
如此
so…
如此
so…
如此的近
here.
那时我明白了上帝选中了我
And then I knew that God had chosen me.
可我不知道他需要我做什么
But I did not understand what it was He wanted me to do.
我的使命是什么 我要为我的国家做什么
What was my mission? What could I do to help my country?
可是怎么做呢 我一无所有 我只是个贫穷的小女孩
But how? I was nothing. I was just a poor girl.
不懂打仗 也不懂骑马
I did not know anything about…about making war or riding.
所以我决定先等待
So I decided to wait…
没有对任何人提起过这事
and not to speak of it to anybody.
你做的很好 你做的很好
You did well. You did well.
没等多长时间
I didn’t wait long.
我象往常一样去做弥撒
I was going to Mass, like I do every day…
还是那样
and the same…
一阵怪风
strange wind…
然后一切都明了了
Everything was made clear.
上帝给了我一个音讯
God had given me a message.
要我传达一个音讯
A message to deliver.
什么
What…
什么内容
What was the message?
他说
He said…
要我从敌人的手中拯救法兰西
that I must save France from her enemies…
把她重新还到上帝的手中
and bring her back into the hands of God.
他命令我
And He told me that I…
贞德
Jeanne…
带您去兰斯的圣坛
will lead you to the altar at Reims…
在那里您将加冕为
where you will be crowned…
法兰西
the king…
国王
of France.
-陛下 您还 -我很好
– Sire, are you…- I’m fine.
这位是吉恩·德奥兰 我最忠诚的朋友 最棒的射手
This is, in fact,Jean d’Aulon, my loyal friend and finest archer.
你来负责照料她
I put her in your care.
在城♥堡♥中给她找个合适的住处
Find her suitable lodgings here in the castle…
守护她的安全
and guard her with your life.
陛下 我不需要住处 我们要进军去奥尔良
Sire, I won’t be needing any lodgings if we’re to be marching on Orleans.
奥尔良已经坚守了半年了
Orleans has held out for six months…
不急这两三天
so I don’t suppose a few days more will make much difference.
好好休息一下
Take some rest.
把包放在这儿吧
Put the bags here.
请接受我的道歉
Please accept my apologies…
我刚才假扮做 你明白的
for me pretending to be the…you know.
我能喝点水吗
Do you think that I can have some water?
水 当然可以
Water. Yes, of course.
你去弄些水来
Would you get some water?
-还有其他的吗 -我要见牧师
– Anything else? – I need to see a priest.
-现在 -是的 我今天还没有作忏悔
– Now? – Yes. I didn’t confess today.
好的 雷蒙德 去请牧师
All right. Raymond, a priest.
还有其他的吗
Anything else?
我还需要一匹新的战马
I shall also be needing a new war horse…
一把剑 盔甲
a sword, armor…
再找位画家给我做面旗帜
and an artist to make a banner for me.
-现在 -宜早不宜迟
– Now? – Better today than tomorrow.
那可能要花些时间
This might take a little time…
我会尽力而为的
but let me see what I can do.
还有 再找个能读会写的人来
Oh! I shall also be needing someone who can read and write.
这个我就可以
This I can do.
在英国人来之前 我一直在巴黎大学学习
I was studying at the University of Paris until the English invaded it.
-我以为你是个弓箭手 -是啊
– I thought you were an archer. – Yes, I am.
我是个能读会写的弓箭手 您要写信给谁
I’m an archer who can read and write. Who do you want to write to?
英国国王
The king of England.
在我到奥尔良之前
I want to give him the chance to leave in peace…
给他一个和平撤军的机会
before I get to Orleans.
主教和我刚开始 和勃根地人交涉
The archbishop and I have just begun negotiations with the Burgundians.
如果能让他们站在我们这一边
If we can bring them over to our side…
当然要交涉 不过要有力量才能交涉
Negotiate, by all means, but from a position of strength.
如果英军攻下奥尔良 就没有交涉的余地了
If the English take Orleans, there’ll be nothing left to negotiate.
其余国土将落入英军之手
The rest of the country will be theirs.
夫人 这实在太愚蠢
My lady, it will be the height of folly…
让这个孩子率领军队
to let this child lead our army…
以国王的名义出兵 却没有验证她的真正动机
in the king’s name without verifying her true motives.
陛下 图洛伊是对的
My Lord, Tremoille is right.
我们必须完全确定 她不是魔鬼的工具
We must be absolutely certain that she is not an instrument of the devil

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!