面对全部英军 逼退了他们
facing the whole English army, and she drove them away…
现在奥尔良自♥由♥了
and now Orleans is free.
我们失去了奥尔良
We lost Orleans.
我要抓住那个女孩
I want that girl.
我要烧死她
I want that girl burned.
我能见见裁缝吗 太紧了 我喘不过气了
May I see the seamstress? It’s too tight. I can’t breathe.
那也算是皇冠 没有更好点的吗
That’s meant to be a crown? Don’t you have something more regal?
英国人把真的拿走了
The English took the real one.
浑身脏的时间太长了 我都忘了干净是什么样了
It’s been muddy so long I forgot how good it looked cleaned up.
你里面也弄干净了吗
But did you remember to clean up what’s inside as well?
我要的是个宏大的加冕礼 你这算什么
I ask for a grandiose coronation, and this is what you give?
真是彻底的失败啊
This whole thing is going to be an utter fiasco!
你只给我三天时间准备 你父亲的加冕准备了三个月
You gave me 3 days to prepare. Your father’s coronation took 3 months.
说的对 看来我们应该推迟了
He’s right. We should call for a delay.
没时间了 我们不能停下来
No time. We can’t hold up the ceremony.
谁知道英国人什么时候还会回来
No telling when the English might come back.
回来好啊 让他们瞧瞧法国真正的国王
Let them come. Let them see who is the true king of France.
该死的英国人 我们本该在巴黎圣母院举♥行♥仪式的
Those damn English. We should be doing this in Paris in Notre Dame.
那会比这个隆重两倍
It is much more prestigious and twice as big.
大小不重要 神圣才是关键 对吧主教
It is the sacred place that matters, not the size. Correct, Bishop?
是的夫人 法国的国王必须
Yes, my lady. True kings of France must be anointed…
在伟大的兰斯大教堂施以涂油礼
in our great cathedral of Reims with the holy oil of Clovis.
阁下 好像没有油了
Your Grace! There can be no anointing.
-你说什么呢 -施礼用的油不见了
– What are you talking about? – The holy oil of Clovis is all gone.
不见了 不可能
Gone? That’s impossible.
那可是神油 是不会用尽的
It’s a magic oil. A miraculous oil. It can never be exhausted.
-您自己看看 -有问题吗
– Look for yourself. – Problem?
这就奇怪了
I just don’t understand.
上次我看的时候 油还满满的
The oil of Clovis. It was quite full the last time I saw it.
-上次是什么时候 -查尔斯六世加冕的时候
– And when was that? – At the coronation of King Charles VI.
三十年前 那它消失有什么奇怪的
Thirty years ago? Does it surprise you it’s gone?
你不明白
But you don’t understand.
那是神油 非比寻常
It’s no ordinary oil. It’s a miraculous oil.
是天堂来的白鸽子送来这里
It was brought by a white dove from heaven…
给国王加冕用的
to crown King Clovis in this very cathedral.
-你干什么 -完成这个奇迹
– What are you doing? – Performing a miracle.
神油在此 万能的主保佑
With this sacred oil, blessed by the hand of God the Father Almighty…
向你施以涂油礼 查尔斯·瓦罗亚
we do anoint thee, Charles Valois…
成为法兰西至高无上的国王
to be sovereign lord and king of this great kingdom of France…
在你的有生之年
charging that ye should defend the faith of our Mother Holy Church…
维护教会的信仰
as long as ye shall live.
阿门
Amen.
国王万岁
Long live the king!
-贞德 你没事吧 -是 我没事
– Jeanne, are you all right? – Yes, I’m fine.
-你盯着我♥干♥什么 -你腿上中箭了
– Why are you staring at me? – You have an arrow in your leg.
知道了
So there is.
可那不耽误你接着攀墙啊
But that doesn’t stop you from climbing!
快去攀 快去
Well, climb! Go! Go!
把这支箭拔♥出♥来♥
Take this arrow out.
留神
Look out!
-小心点 -贞德 士兵已经疲惫不堪了
– Be careful! – Jeanne, the men are exhausted.
我知道 可敌人正在撤退 巴黎就要是我们的了
I know, but so is the enemy. They’re falling back. Paris is ours.
贞德 我们人不够了
Jeanne, we are not enough.
那就把援军调过来
So bring up the reinforcements.
援军 哪儿有
Reinforcements? Where?
就在我们后面
Right behind us.
迪努瓦带着他的一万人马
Dunois with another 1 0,000 men.
-贞德 你自己回头看看 -只看前方 不要回头
– Jeanne, look behind you. – Never look behind. Only ahead.
你知道怎么数数吗
Do you know how to count?
我当然会 把他们调过来
Of course I do! So, bring them up!
贞德 那可不是一万援军
Jeanne, that is not 1 0,000 reinforcements!
那只是一百名
That is 100…
忠心无比但又疲惫不堪的士兵
very loyal but very tired soldiers!
迪努瓦呢
But where’s Dunois?
国王答应给我的军队呢
And where are the men the king promised me?
他跟本就没派军队 你还不明白吗
He never sent them! Don’t you understand?
他不想再打仗了
He doesn’t want this war anymore.
他已经得到王冠了 他已经满足了
He has his crown now. That’s all he ever wanted.
可是那些声音 他们明明答应我的
But my voices, they promised me.
去你的奇怪声音吧
To hell with your voices!
面对现实吧
It’s time to face facts!
我们不该来这儿
We have nothing to do here!
谁都不该来
None of us!
甚至是你
Not even you.
你们不再相信我了吗
You don’t believe in me anymore?
贞德 我们当然还相信你
Jeanne, of course we still believe in you.
如果我说了算 我要把英国人全赶到海里去
If it were up to me, I’d chase every goddamn Englishman into the ocean.
可我们说了不算
But it’s not up to us anymore.
国王说了才算
It’s up to the king.
我们回去吧 贞德
You should go home,Jeanne.
她要的军队太庞大 我们无法负担
We cannot possibly afford to pay for the size of army she’s demanding.
那女孩疯了
Girl is crazy.
她在奥尔良的胜利是个奇迹
Her victory at Orleans was a miracle.
可我们建造法国的未来是不能靠奇迹的
But we can’t wait for a miracle when we build a future for France.
巴黎一战是场灾难
Paris was a disaster.
上帝已经不跟她在一起了
God wasn’t with her then.
如果上帝抛弃了她 我们该怎么办
If God deserts her, what do you think we should do?
你为什么出♥卖♥♥♥我 再给我几百人巴黎就是我们的了
Why did you betray me? Paris was ours. All I needed was a few hundred men.
-为什么你不派给我军队 -给你
– Why did you take the army you gave me? – Gave you?
-我当时的意思可不是这个 -那你什么意思
– I wouldn’t quite put it that way. – So how would you put it?
我们 很感激
We are, of course, enormously grateful…
你过去所做的贡献
for your past efforts…
现在你的任务已经完成了
but now your task is done.
是该进行和谈的时候了
Now is the time for negotiation.
只有战争才能从英国人那里得到和平
Peace will only be got with the English by the end of a lance.
你就这么嗜血如命 你很享受吗
Why are you so bloodthirsty? Do you enjoy it?
外交手段要更文明
Diplomacy is far more civilized…
更安全 也更廉价
far safer and far cheaper.
这是受围困的城来的信 那里的百姓都要饿死了
I’ve letters here from towns under siege, where your people are starving…
祈求上帝去帮帮他们
begging God on their knees to help them.
我要去给他们答复 你去要阻拦我
I’m here to answer their prayers. And you want to stop me?
法国不是属于你个人的 查尔斯
France does not belong to you, Charles.
她是属于上帝的
She belongs to God.
她能乖乖回家就好了
If only she would just go home.
那我现在怎么办
So what am I supposed to do now?
-你们有得到什么启示吗 -已经好几周听不见他们的声音了
– What do your voices say? – They haven’t spoken to me in weeks.
是从加冕礼以后
Not since the coronation.
没有任何征兆
No signs, nothing.
或许他们的沉默就是一种指示
Maybe their silence is a sign.
-就是让你回家去 -不是的
– Maybe it’s a sign to go home. – No.
还不是时候 我的使命还没有完成
It’s not time yet. My mission isn’t over yet.
-我还有好多要做的事 -可你怎么做
– There’s still more I have to do. – But how do…
你怎么知道
How do you know that these…
那些声音就是对你说的
these voices aren’t just really you?
是对我说的 上帝就是这样指示我的
Well, they are me. That’s how God speaks to me.
如果你仔仔细细的听 你也能听见的
Even you could hear them if you listened hard enough.
你说的太容易了
You make it sound so simple.
连你也不再相信我了
So even you don’t believe in me anymore.
贞德 我比任何人都信任你
Jeanne, I believe in you more than anyone.
我只是希望
I just wish I could…
我能帮帮你
help you.
想帮我 做一件事就可以了
There is one thing you can do if you want to help me.
告诉我
Tell me.
让国王把他许诺的军队给我
Tell the king to give back the army that he gave me.
我们必须阻止她 陛下
We have to stop her, Your Majesty.
如果她率领军队 攻打勃艮第
If she raises an army and attacks the Burgundians…
那几个月的和谈就白费了
months of negotiations will have been in vain.
贞德为我们已经做的够多的了
Jeanne has done so much for us.
我自己也是十分敬佩她
I can assure you, the maid has no greater admirer than myself.
可不论我们个人怎么想 我们也不能
Whatever our personal feelings, we cannot allow her to conduct…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!