这根本行不通 托勒利斯是坚不可摧的
That makes no sense at all. The Tourelles is virtually impregnable.
就算我们在河对岸攻击托勒利斯
If we are on the other side of the river attacking the Tourelles…
可万一塔尔博特从北方攻城 那怎么办
what’s to stop Talbot attacking the city from the north?
-有上帝在 -上帝 对噢
– God. – God. Why, of course.
我们把他给忘了
We’d forgotten about him.
我真为你们感到悲哀 你们现在可以笑
I feel a great sorrow for you because you are laughing now…
可明天晚上 你们中就会有人死去的
but by tomorrow night, some of you will be dead.
说实话 我们不能就那样攻击塔楼
With respect, we can’t just attack the Tourelles like that.
-那是很复杂的事情 -那有什么好复杂的
– It’s a very complicated matter. – What’s so complicated about it?
我怎么说 你们就怎么做 还有比这更简单的事情吗
All you have to do is what you’re told. What could be simpler than that?
我就是一面鼓
I am the drum…
上帝靠击鼓来传递他的信息
on which God is beating out his message.
他是如此的用力 我的耳朵都要震聋了
He’s beating it so hard, it’s bursting my ears!
你要明白 我们也很难做
You have to understand, it’s not easy for us.
我们突然之间要听命于
I mean, for our pride to suddenly be usurped by…
听命于一个
Well, with all due respect, by a…
一个小女孩
by a girl.
我明白了
So that’s it.
对你来说 我只是个小女孩
To you, I’m just a girl.
你站在我的立场上想想 如果你是我 你会怎么做
Put yourself in my shoes for a moment. How would you feel if you were me?
我能理解
Knowing what I know…
感激不尽
enormous gratitude.
这姑娘很倔吧
One hell of a girl, huh?
我警告过你的
I warned you.
我超喜欢她气得冒烟的样子
I do love her when her fire gets well and truly stoked.
我也是
Me too.
大家好 朋友们
Hello, my friends!
这一路可真不容易啊
What a journey.
可我们还是来了
But we made it.
能重聚在一起 我们好好热闹热闹
Back together again. Let’s have some fun.
好啊 我会看起来像个男人的
Fine. I shall look like a man.
住手
Stop it!
你竟敢阻止我执行上帝的意愿
How dare you stop me from doing God’s will!
他也没让你把头发全剪掉啊
He didn’t tell you to cut all your hair off!
你又不知道上帝跟我说什么
How dare you tell me what God tells me to do!
不管怎样 既然他不下来亲自剪
Whatever! But since He’s not going to come down and cut it himself…
那至少让其他人帮你剪得合适点
At least let someone cut it properly!
雷蒙德 把剪刀拿来
Raymond, bring the scissors.
路易斯 把镜子拿来
Louis, fetch the mirror.
别在生气了 冷静些
Stop getting so angry about everything. Calm down.
我很冷静 是上帝在愤怒
I am calm! It’s God that’s angry.
我现在要写封信
I need to send a letter, now.
好的
Fine.
“致英国国王 亨利
To you, Henry, king of England…
致自称为法兰西摄政王的贝德福德公爵
and to you, Duke of Bedford, who call yourself regent of France…your siege.
你们要服从上帝的意愿 放弃围困奥尔良
obey the King of Heaven and abandon…
归还你们占领的其他重镇
Give back the keys to the other towns you’ve taken…
然后返回你们的不列颠岛
and go back home to your island.
致塔尔博特大人 我诚心的请求您为了您手下众士兵的性命
To you, Lord Talbot, I beg you as humbly as I can beg you…
停止任何破坏举动
do not bring about your own destruction.
向我投降吧 贞德 上帝派来的使者”
Surrender to me,Jeanne the maiden, who was sent here by God.”

Message!
“如果你不顾我的警告
“But if you do not heed my warning…
那我们将以法兰西千年来
then we shall raise such a battle cry…
前所未有的高昂斗志 与你们战斗到底”
as there has not been heard in France for a thousand years. ”
大人 信
Sire, message.
“这是第三次 也是最后一次 我给你写信了
“This is the third and last time I will write to you.
如果你中午时 仍然还在
If you are still here at noon…
我警告你 你将受到毁灭性的打击
I warn you, you will hear from me to your very great destruction.
请尽快回复”
Please give me your answer speedily. ”
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself!
他们说什么
What did they say?
他们说会考虑考虑
They said they’ll think about it.
很好
Good.
可说实话 我觉得他们明天不会撤走的
To be honest, I don’t think they’ll leave tomorrow.
我等不到明天了
I can’t wait for tomorrow.
法兰西正在流血
French blood is spilling.
醒醒 快点
Wake up! Hurry!
他们开战了 没有叫我
They’ve started the battle without me.
马上去战斗 一定要胜利
There’s a battle to fight and a war to be won.
他妈的
Damn.
撤退
Sound the retreat!
我的旗 把旗给我
My banner. My banner!
打开大门
Open the gate!
怎么回事 谁下令进攻的
What happened? Who gave the order to attack?
谁知道 这主意真是糟透了
God knows. It was a bad idea.
士兵有没有做忏悔 我们的牧师呢
Were the men confessed? Where are the priests?
没带牧师 我们想要发动突袭
We didn’t take them. We wanted to make a surprise attack.
迪努瓦 是你下令进攻的
Dunois, was it you who gave the order to attack?
-回答我 -我们能否以后再谈
– Answer me! – Can we discuss this later?
宜早不宜迟
Sooner is better than later.
等等
Wait!
你会被砍死的
You’ll be killed!
跟我来
Follow me!
给我来 我会给你们胜利的
Follow me and I will give you victory!
快关上
Close it!
收起吊桥
Close the drawbridge!
到吊桥那儿去
To the drawbridge!
-她要干什么 -都到吊桥那儿去
– What is she doing? – To the drawbridge!
-吊桥已经收起来了 -一会儿就开了
– The drawbridge is closed. – Not for long.
大家冲啊
Let’s go!
这家伙是我的了
That’s mine.
真是个大胜仗 是属于你的胜仗
It’s a great victory…your victory…
我们一定要坚持到底 把英国♥军♥都赶回
but we must follow it through and pursue the English…
塔尔博特的大本营去 你有什么好想法
back to Talbot’s camp unless, of course, you have another good idea.
首先我们调来主力
First, we find the biggest army we can.
-然后打回奥尔良 -可是桥已经拆了啊
– Then we return to Orleans. – The bridge has been pulled down.
-英国人正在修呢 -你怎么知道的
– The English are rebuilding it. – And how do you know?
你有你的军师 我有我的
You have been with your counsel, and I have been with mine.
快点 快
Come on! Hurry up!
小心伺候我的宝贝
Be careful with my baby.
-那就是塔楼了 -真是不赖
– That’s the Tourelles. – Wonderful.
队长
Captain!
看来是那个法国小娘们带人来了
Looks like the froggy whore’s coming to pay us a visit.
我去告诉格拉斯代尔
I’d better tell Glasdale.
把马都拴在那边
Let’s put the horses over there.
神父们 请为他们祈祷
Fathers, please, bless them.
-请为他们祈祷 -好的
– Please, bless them all. – We will.
不能再像早上那样了 我们要计划的再周密些
Let’s plan this attack a little more carefully than this morning.
说的对
Good idea.
大人
Sire.
有客人来访
We’ve got, uh, visitors.
格拉斯代尔
Glasdale!
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你可以咒骂我
You, who call me a whore…
而我为你的灵魂感到悲哀
I feel pity for you, for your soul…
为你手下士兵的灵魂感到悲哀
and for the souls of your men!
投降吧 向上帝投降吧
Yield! Yield now to the King of Heaven!
回到你们的岛国去
Or go back to your island!
你还是回到你的猪圈去吧
And you, go back to your pigsty!
在城墙布防
Man the walls.
今天早上
This morning…
上帝赐予了我们一场胜利
God gave us a great victory.
可那根本无法跟接下来的胜利相比拟
But it is nothing compared to what He is ready to give us now.
我知道你们已疲惫不堪
I know you are all tired and hungry…
可我向你们发誓
but I swear to you…
即使那些英国人长着三头六臂
that even if these English were hanging from the clouds by their fingertips…
我们也一定会在天黑前打得他们落花流水
we would pull them down before nightfall.
现在
Now…
所有爱我的人
let all those who love me…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!