让她为了报仇去打仗
her own private war.
为了国家着想您不能让她去康比涅
For the sake of the kingdom, you must stop her from going to Compiegne.
我阻止不了她
I can’t stop her.
如果你不原意的话 勃艮第人会原意帮您的
Well, if you don’t, I’m sure the Burgundians would be happy to oblige.
或许他们可以在康比涅抓住她
If they capture her at Compiegne…
那就没人会怪罪我们了
No one could blame us.
可那好像是我们出♥卖♥♥♥了她
But it could sound like we betrayed her.
-不 没有 -上帝啊 不是
– No, never. – Good heavens, no.
别担心 查尔斯
Don’t worry, Charles.
如果上帝仍然与她同在 她会胜利的
If God is still with her, she will be victorious.
可她的军队是那么少
But her army’s so much smaller.
那她的信仰可要更强烈才行
Then her faith will have to be bigger.
-你干什么 快开门 -我不能拿自己的城冒险
– What are you doing? Open this gate. – I can’t risk the safety of my town.
拿着我的旗
Take my banner!
上帝啊
My Lord.
上帝啊
My Lord.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
你幻想中的死亡竟是遍地长满了草
Your romantic vision of death with all that grass growing everywhere.
我必须承认你的想象力是很强
I must admit, you have a big imagination.
可还是不够
But maybe not big enough.
死亡其实很简单
Death is much more simple.
几个月后会变得更有趣些
After a few months, it gets more interesting.
一年后就会变得
Then after a year, it finally becomes…
虚无缥缈
romantic.
你是谁
Who are you?
不喜欢我这张脸
You don’t like my face?
这张你或许会喜欢
Maybe you’d prefer this one.
可能太小了
Too young, maybe.
这一张呢
How about this one?
好些了吗 还没完呢
Better now? But incomplete.
我识破你了 撒旦
Get thee behind me, Satan.
你以为你是谁 竟能区分出善恶
Who are you to even think you can know the difference between good and evil?
你是上帝吗
Are you God?
我只是一个信使
I’m just a messenger.
他需要我
He needs me.
你竟然会认为万能的上帝
How can you imagine that God, the creator of heaven and Earth…
创造万物的神灵
the source of all life…
可能会需要你
could possibly need you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他无能到连自己的音讯都没法送
You don’t think He’s big enough to deliver his own messages?
你要对我做什么
What do you want from me?
没什么 我是来放你走的
Nothing. I’m here to set you free.
笑一下 有人来了
I said smile. You have visitors.
勃艮第的公爵
The Duke of Burgundy.
这位就是声名显赫的贞德吧
So here’s the famous Jeanne…
奥尔良的救世主 英国人的噩梦
savior of Orleans, terror of the English.
你要多少赎金 我的国王都会给的
My king will pay any ransom you ask.
你的国王 是啊 当然
Your king? Oh, yes, of course.
可他付给我什么呢 是牛 还是鸡
What’s he gonna pay me with? Cows? Chickens?
我还是喜欢金子 英国人给了我不少
I prefer gold, and the English have plenty.
不知道为了抓住奥尔良的巫婆 他们会付多少钱呢
I wonder how much they’ll pay to have the witch of Orleans in their clutches.
英国人一向傲慢 无法接受被一个村姑击败的事实
The English are so arrogant, they can’t accept being defeated by a peasant girl.
那肯定是魔鬼干的
It has to have been the devil’s work.
是上帝打败了英军
God defeated the English.
那也是上帝让你被俘的
And God allowed you to be caught?
从个人来说 我不信上帝
Personally, I don’t believe in God.
我也不信魔鬼
I don’t believe in the devil either.
所以我从来不会失望
That’s why I’m never disappointed.
卖♥♥了她
Sell her.
为了付贞德的赎金
To payJeanne’s ransom.
这是将军们凑的钱 还有奥尔良的百姓
The captains gave what they could, as well as citizens of Orleans.
你们太慷慨了 有多少
That’s very generous of you. How much?
-一万金克郎 -一万
– Ten thousand gold crowns. – Ten thousand?
真不少啊
That’s a lot.
阁下 这件棘手的谈判就由您负责吧
Your Grace, I place you in charge of this very delicate negotiation.
收拾好 你要走了
Get yourself ready. You’re leaving.
你是谁
Who are you?
皮埃尔·戈尚 博韦的主教
Pierre Cauchon, bishop of Beauvais.
既然在我的教区抓获了你 那你的审判由我负责
As you were captured in my diocese, the duty to conduct the trial falls upon me.
审判 什么审判
Trial? What trial?
审判你 贞德 异端邪说罪
Your trial,Jeanne, on a charge of heresy.
可是我的国王
But my king…
他没有付我的赎金
Didn’t he pay my ransom?
似乎英国人比法国人更关心你
It seems the English care more about you than the French.
-英国人 -是啊
– The English? – Yes.
英国人付了你的赎金
They paid your ransom.
明天你就被送到他们在鲁昂的城♥堡♥
Tomorrow you’ll be transferred to their great castle at Rouen.
虔诚的英格兰及法兰西国王亨利六世
Our serene and Christian king, Henry VI, king of England and France…
把这个女孩交给我们 控告她异端邪说罪
has placed this girl in our hands, accused of heretical deeds…
为了确保审判忠实
to be tried in a matter of faith.
请你手持福音
Take the Holy Gospels in your hand…
发誓不论回答什么都要诚实
and swear to tell the truth regarding anything you may be asked.
我不知道你要问我什么 可能有些我不想回答
I don’t know what you will ask me. You may ask things I won’t want to answer.
你要发誓对问你的一切 都要诚实回答
You will swear to tell the truth about everything you are asked.
我愿意诚恳地诉说一切
I will willingly tell the truth about all Earthly things.
可遵照我得到的启示 我只给我的国王一个人讲
But as to my revelations, I’ve told no one except my king…
查尔斯七世 法兰西唯一的国王
Charles VII, the one and only king of France.
你必须发誓
You must take the oath.
就算是国王也不准拒绝发誓
Not even a king would refuse to take an oath in a matter of faith.
可以告诉你的 我自然会讲
I will tell you all that I’m allowed to tell you.
可至于其他的
But as for the rest…
就算你杀了我 我也不会说的
even if you threatened to cut off my head, I won’t tell you.
那先告诉我们你的名字 这总可以说吧
Begin by telling us your name, assuming you’re allowed to tell us that much.
我叫贞德
My name is Jeanne.
我的小十字架被拿走了 可以还给我吗
My little cross was taken from me. May I have it back?
那你必须先更合作些
Show us a little more cooperation first.
你出生于何处
Where were you born?
一个叫栋雷米的村子
In a village called Domremy.
你多大了
How old are you?
十九吧 差不多
Nineteen, or thereabouts.
你入教了吗
Were you baptized?
-是的 -那背诵一下天主经
– Yes. – Recite our Lord’s Prayer.
除非你听我做忏悔
Not unless you hear my confession.
你给我听好了
Listen to me very carefully.
我们都是虔诚的人
We are all men of faith…
我们会诚心的拯救你和你的灵魂
and we shall earnestly strive for the salvation of your body and your soul…
教堂的大门永远向迷途知返的人敞开
in the name of our Church who never closes arms to those who return to her.
可如果你不承认我们的评判和权威
But we cannot help you…
我们就无法帮助你
unless you submit to our learned judgment and authority.
这是给你的提醒
Take heed of this charitable admonition…
如果你坚持拒绝我们的帮助
for if you persist in refusing our help…
那我们就不得不把你交给其他部门处理了
we shall have no choice but to abandon you to the secular powers.
等待你的惩罚我想你很清楚
And I think you know well enough the punishment that would await you.
现在
Now…
你愿意背诵一下天主经吗
will you please recite our Lord’s Prayer?
除非你听我做忏悔
Not unless you hear my confession.
当心 拒绝承认审判对你没有好处的
Be careful. You aren’t helping yourself by refusing to submit to our judgment.
你们
You…
声称是审判我的人 你们才该当心
who claim to be my judges, you be careful!
早晚有一天你们也会遭到审判的
For you too one day will be judged.
卫兵 把她带走
Guards, take the prisoner away!
-肃静 -她是巫婆
– Silence! – Sorceress!
肃静 肃静
Silence! Clear the room!
肃静
Clear the room!
以后我们要秘密调查 避免受到民众的压力
In future, we should conduct inquiries privately, away from public pressure.
英国人愿意烧死她就烧死她吧 为什么要把我们扯进来呢
Let the English burn her if they want. Why does it have to involve us?
因为找出她异端的罪证是我们的职责
Because it’s our duty to root out heresy wherever we find it.
文森特神父
Father Vincente.
您是我们当中最受人尊敬的人 您怎么看
You’re the most venerable among us. What do you think?
我认为这个审判是假冒的
I think this trial is a masquerade…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!