跟我冲啊
follow me!
跟我冲啊
Follow me!
白费劲了吧
You were saying?
冲啊
Come on!
-我去右路 -我去左路
– I go right. – I go left!
冲啊
Come on!
快把油罐搬来
Get that fucking pot of oil up here now!
推快点
Get that fucking thing moving!
快点 快点搬哪
Come on! Move that fucker faster!
模样是不错
You’re beautiful.
现在该看看你威力如何了
Let’s see if you’re powerful.
-别傻愣着 -那做什么
– Do something! – Like what?
我不管 别呆着不动
I don’t care! Do something!
发射
And fire!
发射
Fire!
搞什么
What the fuck?
太高了 装弹
Too high. Reload!
-快离开这里 -他们在哪儿
– Get out of here! – Where are the men?
在这你会死的 快离开
You’re gonna get killed! Get out of here!
来啊 打啊
Come on, fight!
发射 打啊
Go! Come on, fight!
快搬炮来
Bring the culverin!
闪开
Get out!
我要到前面去
I’m going up the side!
-贞德 -别管我
– Jeanne! – Leave me alone!
快啊 冲啊 冲啊
Hurry! Come on! Come on!
好极了
Yes!
让你抢先把她杀了 将军
Hey, you just killed my woman! Captain!
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
快叫医生来 医生
Call the physician! The physician!
他妈的
Damn it!
路易斯 快叫医生来
Louis, find the physician.
得把箭拔♥出♥来♥
We have to take out the arrow.
那她会失血过多而死的
She’ll bleed to death.
老天 一定得救救她
There must be something we can do for her, for Christ’s sakes.
-好啊 你去祈祷吧 -说的对
– Yes. You can pray. – Good idea.
我发誓我这辈子再也不说脏话了
I swear that I will never swear again in my life…
只要你能救她的命
if You save her life.
可我警告你 如果你没救活她
But I’m warning You, if You let her die…
那你就是天下最
then You’re the biggest…
-不要说脏话 -还真灵啊
– Don’t swear. – He heard me.
你们
Why…
你们为什么不去战斗
Why aren’t you fighting?
你受了重伤
You’ve been badly wounded.
-没关系的 没 -是中了箭
– It’s nothing. It’s…- It’s an arrow.
伤得很深
And it’s in deep.
医生来之前你要挺住
You must stay still till the physician arrives.
医生来了也是浪费时间 我们还是试试这个符咒吧
Physicians are a waste of time. We’ll have more luck with this charm.
阿金库尔战役时 就是它救了我
It saved my life at Agincourt.
我宁死也不靠这种魔咒
I’d rather die than use magic.
如果再不拔出箭 你就死定了
You will die if that arrow stays in you much longer.
这下好了 讨厌的东西没了
Well, at least this won’t bother us anymore.
我们去战场吧
Now, let’s go to the battle!
拜托
Please!
她还真是够疯狂的
She’s nuts.
你冷静点 你必须休息
You must stay calm. You must rest.
好 我休息
I’ll rest.
可你们都要
But you have to…
答应我
promise me…
你们都返回战场上去
that you’ll…that you’ll go back to the battle.
我答应你
I promise.
快点
Hurry!
快 救救她
Quickly! Do something!
她睡着了
She’s sleeping.
什么
What?
回来啊 干吗跑啊
Come on back! Why are you running away?
-贞德还活着 -很好
– Jeanne is alive. – Good.
-我们要加强进攻 -撤退
– We have to press on the attack. – Sound the retreat.
-我答应了贞德要继续战斗的 -我可没这么说
– I promised Jeanne we’d fight on. – I made no such promise.
-晚上撤退 -不 她不是这么下的命令
– Sound the retreat for the night. – No, that was her order.
我已经受够她的命令了
I’m fed up with taking her orders!
她还说过会在天黑前打败英军
She swore she’d defeat the English before nightfall!
可她却去瞎逞英雄 还差点死了
Instead, she goes and plays the fool, gets herself nearly killed!
你看 看看我们现在的处境
Look! Look at the mess we’re in!
这都是她的错 不是我的错
That’s her mess, not mine!
如果没有她 我们的情况不会这么糟
We are worse off than if she’d never come at all.
现在都听我的 撤退
Now do as I say and sound the retreat!
你们去哪儿啊 回来啊
Where are you going? Hey, come back!
回来接着打啊
Come back and fight!
-你在做什么 -给英国佬写信
– What are you making? – A message for the English.
士兵们怎么说
So, what are the men saying?
她是上帝的恩赐
She’s a gift from God.
甚至有些人称她是圣人
Some even call her a saint.
-就算去地狱 我也愿意陪着她 -她叫你去 你真的去吗
– I’d gladly follow her through hell. – Will you go that far if she asks you?
当然会去 又不是没去过
Of course I will, and I’ve been there before.
有件事情我闹不明白
There’s one thing I don’t quite understand.
既然她是上帝派来的
She’s been sent to us by God.
上帝怎会能让她受这么重的伤呢
Why does He allow her to be wounded so badly?
那还不如问 她究竟是不是上帝派来的
Maybe the good question is, is she really sent by God?
这谁会知道
Who knows?
上帝知道
God knows.
这女人还有把剑
Ooh. A woman with a sword.
你弄坏了大爷的心情
You’ve hurt my feelings.
法国佬们
Frenchies!
你们的宝贝天使怎么了
What happened to your precious angel?
啊 法国佬们 法国佬们
Huh? Frenchies! Frenchies!
我告诉你们吧
I’ll tell you what happened!
我们把那个小娘们送回地狱去了
We sent the little bitch back to hell…
这样她就能找魔鬼寻欢了
so she can go fuck with the devil!
你们现在打算如何啊 法国佬们
What are you gonna do now, Frenchies?
出来打一仗如何啊 来啊
Why not come out and fight? Come on!
来啊 浑小子们 醒醒吧
Come on! Bastards, wake up!
是不是正忙着祷告呢
Or are you too busy praying…
以为那样做 那小娘们就能复活了
to bring your little fucking witch back from the dead?
听见了吗
Do you hear me?
我听见了
I hear you!
我还活着
I’m alive!
或许上帝能宽恕你的亵渎
May God forgive your blasphemy…
可我决不原谅
for I never will.
决不原谅
I never will!
你在干什么 你需要休息
What are you doing? You need to rest.
必须把战士们都叫醒
We must wake up the soldiers, now!
好战士们 醒醒
My fine soldiers, wake up!
准备战斗 准备战斗
To arms! To arms!
醒醒 醒醒 准备开战了
Wake up! Wake up! We must fight the battle!
战士们 战斗就要开始了
My fine soldiers, the battle has begun!
醒醒 时机已经来到了
Wake up! The time has come!
战斗就要开始了
The battle has begun!
-准备战斗 -什么
– To arms! – Yes?
士兵们 把这座塔拉起来 现在
My soldiers, we need this tower up! We need this tower up, now!
用力拉啊
Pull!
-这是干什么 -我们把塔还会去
– What’s going on? – We’re taking back the Tourelles.
全体准备
Get ready!
去叫醒格拉斯代尔
Go wake up Glasdale.
-你这是干什么 -给格拉斯代尔送个信儿
– What are you doing? – Sending a message to Glasdale.
-就用它 -是的
– With that? – Yes.
可你把它的背面冲向前面了
But you’ve got it back- to- front.
听着 我知道自己在做什么
Listen, I know what I’m doing…
要么过来帮把手 要么就回去睡你的觉去
so either lend a hand or get back to bed.
我也要给格莱斯代尔送个信儿了
I’m going to send a message to Glasdale too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!