Hey, hey, hey. I just found my partner with his head blown off.
我只是发现搭档被人打死
I don’t feel like doing this! You’re gonna have to.
我不喜欢被审问 这由不得你
Fuck this! – Back off.
见你的鬼去吧 退后
Back off, Niebaum. We’ll do it some other time, okay?
别逼他 尼鲍姆 另找时间谈吧
I’m so sorry. I’m sorry.
我非常抱歉
Ready. Aim. Fire.
举枪 瞄准 鸣枪
Aim. Fire.
瞄准 鸣枪
Aim. Fire.
瞄准 鸣枪
Is that the door? Mm. You get it.
是有人敲门吗 你去开
Shit.
该死
Hey, Danny, listen, they found the gun that killed Nathan.
丹尼 杀死内特的枪找到了
It’s in the lake. No fingerprints. Hang on. He’s…
被丢在湖里 没有指纹 稍等 他是…
I have a search warrant… Just hold it.
我们有搜查令 枪上的编号♥
Danny, the serial number on the gun…
丹尼 编号♥显示是
It was one of three stolen from a dealer.
一个毒贩被盗的3支枪之一
Two of the guns were recovered by you around seven months ago.
另两支在7个月前被你找到
The third gun was not found until now.
第3支枪刚找到
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
你在开玩笑
You serious? Nothing we can do.
你当真 我们无能为力
We came as soon as we heard they were issuing a warrant.
听说签发搜查令我们尽快赶来
Guys, go easy. He’s one of ours. In here. In here.
规矩点 他是自己人 这里
I’m sorry about this, Karen. We all know it’s bullshit.
对不起 凯伦 我们知道
Just let them do their work and get out.
让他们干完就会走的
It is bullshit.
这是胡扯
He’s standing over a dead cop who was investigating the fund…
他站在调查基金事情的警♥察♥尸体前
he had access to the gun and he’s on the fund’s board.
他有可能得到那把枪 他是基金会委员
He had motive and opportunity.
有作案动机和机会
Who the fuck are you, Niebaum?
你是什么人 尼鲍姆
It was your name Nate mentioned when he said Internal Affairs was involved.
内特说告密人曾提到你的名字
Now it’s my name, huh?
是我的名字
We’ve got an investigation too,
我们也做了些调查
and your name keeps coming up. Wonder why.
你的名字不断被提及 为什么
Maybe it’s because Nathan found you stealing money from the fund.
也许内特发现你在偷基金的钱
Inspector!
督察
I think I got something in here.
我找到了一些东西
Looks like offshore accounts.
好像是海外帐户
What the…?
什么
That shit’s not mine. You planted this shit.
这不是我的 是你放在这里的
Put it away.
一会带走
Why are you doing this to me, huh?
你为什么要陷害我
Chief, you don’t…
长官 你不会…
Lieutenant, do you think you’ll be charged…
警长 你会被指控
with the murder of Officer Roenick?
杀害勒尼克警官吗
Think you’ll be charged with the murder of Officer Roenick?
你会被指控杀害勒尼克警官吗
Make a hole here. Come on, come on, back up.
让一让 让他过去 往后站
Hey! Give the guy a break! Get back. Get back.
别烦他 退后 退后
Beck.
贝克
Thanks. How can you show your face here?
谢谢 你还敢在这里露面
I knew someday you’d get somebody killed.
我早知道你会害死别人
Nobody really knows what happened, okay?
我们还不知道究竟怎么回事
Come on, seriously.
好了 别这样
What’s going on, Danny? We’re hearing a lot of shit.
怎么回事 丹尼 我们听到很多说法
What?
什么
Hey, Danny.
丹尼
Come on inside.
你进来
All right, everybody, get back to work.
大家继续工作
Sit down, Danny.
坐 丹尼
Danny, I’m gonna be honest with you. I don’t know what to think…
丹尼 老实说 我不知道该怎么想
but I don’t have any choice…
但我别无选择
until this lnternal Affairs investigation is complete.
直到监察部调查结束前
So your gun and your badge.
你得交出警徽和枪
Chief.
长官
You know me.
你了解我
I’m being set up.
有人陷害我
Nate told me his informant knows who’s involved.
内特说他的告密人知道是谁干的
Help me find this informant, and all this goes away.
帮我找到这告密人就能真♥相♥大白
Yeah.
是啊
Lieutenant!
警长
Have you talked to Mrs. Roenick? One more.
你与勒尼克夫人谈过吗 谈过一些
Are you allowed to make any comment?
你可以发表一些评论吗
Linda. Linda. We should keep going.
琳达 琳达 我们走
No, Karen. Mrs. Roenick, we should go.
不 凯伦 勒尼克夫人 我们走
Linda, I didn’t do what they say I did. I…
琳达 他们对我的指责是无中生有
Mrs. Roenick, we should go. – Fuck you, Danny.
勒尼克夫人 我们走 混♥蛋♥ 丹尼
Fuck Niebaum. Fuck all of you.
混♥蛋♥ 尼鲍姆 你们都是混♥蛋♥
You all killed him.
是你们杀了他
Don’t you stand here. Don’t you stand here in my face.
别站在这儿 你怎么敢站在我面前
Don’t say one more fucking word to me.
别再跟我说一个字
You took him away from me.
你让我失去了他
God help you, Danny. You took him away from Jeremy.
求上帝饶恕你 丹尼 你让杰瑞米失去了父亲
Now you stand here… You stand here and you just live with that.
你站在这里你会内疚终生
Mrs. Roenick. Please, let’s go home.
勒尼克夫人 别这样 我们走吧
Danny, we need to go.
丹尼 该走了
We need to go. Come on, this way.
我们走吧 跟我来
The papers found in your house:
在你家里找到的文件
Can you come up with an explanation as to
你要解释清楚
why you had that kind of money in an offshore account?
怎么会在海外有一大笔钱
You have no proof the money had to do with the fund…
你不能证明那钱和基金有关
or that Mr. Roman even opened those accounts.
或罗曼先生有海外帐户
The money in them was well- laundered…
那笔钱洗得很干净
but the last deposit matched the last amount stolen from the fund.
最后一笔与基金被盗数目相同
I don’t have any offshore accounts.
我没有任何海外帐户
The statements were in your home.
银行对帐单在你家里
You were standing over the body.
你站在尸体旁
Are you charging my client? Because all of this is circumstantial.
你在起诉我的委托人 那全是间接证据
We have a gun linked to you…
有支枪与你有关
and a pair of gloves that we took from the water.
还有水里捞出的手套
Which explains why your client had no powder on his hands.
能解释他手上为何没残留火♥药♥
You know how this city feels about corrupt cops.
市民对腐♥败♥警♥察♥深恶痛绝
I’ll get a conviction with my eyes closed.
我闭着眼也能定你的罪
Just tell us where the rest of the money went,
说出其余钱在哪里
who your partners were and maybe….
还有谁是你同伙 也许
Maybe… I need to speak to my client.
也许 我要和我的委托人谈谈
I’ll give you one day to make a deal.
给你一天时间达成认罪协议
You hear me? One day.
听见没有 一天
After that, there’ll be no deal to negotiate.
之后将没有条件可谈
We will arrest you and you will face the maximum penalty.
我们逮捕你 你面临最高刑期
I’ll see to it.
我亲自办
Be here tomorrow and have a decision made.
明天带着你的决定来
Danny. Danny.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny.
丹尼
Danny. What?
丹尼 干什么
Understand that they have a case that a jury will convict on.
他们会起诉 陪审团会判你有罪
I can’t do any more for you.
我没有其他办法
Cut a deal.
认罪争取减刑
Karen.
凯伦
Go and wait for me in the car. Don’t worry.
到车上等我 别担心
Everything’s gonna be fine.
不会有事的
Danny, please don’t do anything crazy. Crazy? Heh.
丹尼 千万不要做蠢事 蠢事
Crazy’s on the bus, remember?
蠢事坐公共汽车走了 记得吗
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Be right back.
我就来
Danny Roman. I’m going to see Niebaum.
丹尼·罗曼 我要见尼鲍姆
Sir, could you wait just a minute? I have to buzz him, sir.
请稍等片刻 我得先通知他
Mr. Roman, wait, sir!
罗曼先生 等等
You made it clear… Make it clear again.
说清楚点 再清楚地说一遍
Come on. This is…
这也太
Hold on. Hold on. Roman. What can I do for you?
等等 等等 罗曼 找我有什么事
Man’s got a right to face his accusers, doesn’t he, inspector?
谁都有权见指控他的人 对吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!