Take Frost.
带弗罗斯走
Turn the electricity back on.
马上恢复供电
Could you repeat that, Sabian?
请重复一遍
I’m about to walk out with a hostage. Do what I say.
我带一名人♥质♥出来 照我的话做
Turn the electricity back on.
恢复供电
Credit-card fraud and electronic theft.
信♥用♥卡♥诈骗 电子盗窃
That’s you, right, Rudy?
你为这个被捕的 鲁迪
Well, I got caught for credit-card fraud and electronic theft…
被捕是这两项罪名
but the list goes on, you know. Heh.
其实远不止这些
Look, I could sit here all night and get nothing.
我可能坐到天亮一无所获
You know? What kind of security has this thing got?
你们用什么程序加密
F1 , enter.
F1 回车
dash I dash COM.
横杠 I 横杠 COM
Run a search.
运行查找
Look for anything that has to do with the disability fund.
查找所有和伤残基金有关的资料
There’s a lot of added security here.
这里还设了很多密♥码♥
It’s not bad. It’s just outdated by six months.
还不错 我只落后了6个月
Mm. Fucking cops. Always two steps behind.
该死的警♥察♥ 总是落后两档
He’s looking for people to believe in him.
他在寻求人们相信他
I don’t think I helped the situation.
我没帮上什么忙
Then he shoots Scott.
他就杀了斯科特
Christ. I couldn’t do anything.
主啊 我无能为力
Frost.
弗罗斯
It would be helpful if you could tell me…
请告诉我
about Danny’s relationship to the fund,
丹尼和伤残基金的关系
his case and specifically, this informant.
他的案子和那个告密人 这很重要
Anything you might have overheard or know…
你听到或知道的任何有关情况
that might be of use to me, that you think is pertinent.
你觉得可能对我有用的相关细节
Sure.
当然
“Disability fund.
伤残基金
Subdirectories: Wires and taps.”
子目录: 监听和录音带
Click on wires. Okay.
点击”监听” 好的
Oh, man, there’s a lot of wires.
被偷听的人真多
What are these numbers? Cops’ badge numbers.
这些号♥码是什么 警徽编号♥
Okay, now scroll down.
往下走
Stop, stop, stop. Back up one.
停 往上移一行
That’s Nate’s badge. Okay.
这是内特的警徽
Click that.
点击
Well, they did do an audit…
他们查过帐
but they didn’t prove anything.
可什么也没发现
Hey, that’s my voice…
那是我的声音
Somebody’s taking our money.
若有人偷我们的钱
We gotta find out who it is.
我们必须找出是谁
Oh, shit!
见鬼
You son of a bitch.
你这混♥蛋♥
You were tapping Nate.
给内特安了窃听器
You knew he was investigating the fraud.
你早知道他在调查基金
You lied. Fuck you!
你撒谎 见你的鬼
And then you killed him because he was getting too close.
你杀了他 因为他就要查出真♥相♥
Tap a lot of cops. There’s only one killer in this room.
我们监听很多警员 可这屋里只有一个凶手
I’m not the killer here, you are.
我不是凶手 你是
Scroll back to October 12th,
返回到10月12日
the night before Nate was killed.
内特被害的前一晚
There’s only one recording. Click on it!
只有一个录音 打开
All right, all right.
没问题
Are you gonna talk to me?
告诉我出了什么事
It’s that case I’m working on. It’s, uh….
我正在查一个案子
Look, I’ll just be a minute. Sorry, honey. I won’t be long.
我去去就来 对不起 我很快回来
I just wanna see if he’s here, you know?
我只想看看他在不在
I don’t wanna talk to him on the phone. It’s just not….
我不能在电♥话♥上跟他谈
I’ll see you soon, okay? I’ll just be a minute.
我马上就过来 你等我一会
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吗
I love you. Mmhm. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
He was going to see his informant, wasn’t he?
他是去见那个告密人
Ha- ha- ha. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
The night before Nate was killed he told me…
内特遇害前一天晚上对我说
he had just talked to his informant.
他刚见过告密人
Yeah, yeah.
随便怎么想
You knew that too.
这你也知道
What’s going on here, Niebaum?
出了什么事 尼鲍姆
Why can’t you find this guy, huh?
你为什么找不到这个人
You gotta be looking for him so you can shut him up too!
你一定找过他 想把他杀掉
You don’t know who he is, do you?
你不知道他是谁 对吗
Linda wouldn’t tell you where they went that night, would she?
琳达不告诉你那晚他们去了哪里 对吗
Because she thinks you’re as guilty as I am.
她认为你和我同样有罪
Go ahead.
说吧 丹尼
Is this a private line?
这是私人线路吗
You need it to be? Yeah.
你想单独谈 对
Sorry.
抱歉
Go ahead.
说吧
I need you to talk to Linda Roenick, Nate’s wife.
我要你找内特的妻子琳达谈谈
About what?
谈什么
I found some taps that prove Niebaum’s been lying all along.
我找到录音证明 尼鲍姆一直在撒谎
I heard something on one of them. I need you to ask Linda about it.
我听到些情况需要你去问琳达
You and only you.
你一个人去
What do you want me to ask her?
要我问她什么
Ask her where she and Nate went on October 12th,
问她10月12日晚
the night before he died. Who he talked to.
内特死的前一天 他去找过谁
If she tells you who he saw,
她说出内特见了谁
I’ll give you another hostage.
我再给你一个人♥质♥
If she tells you nothing, you get nothing.
如果她什么都不说 你就什么也得不到
Have my hostage ready.
准备好人♥质♥
Yes.

Yes.
好的
Great. All right.
太好了 就这样
Excuse me. I gotta go.
请原谅 我得走了
Can we have a word? Yes.
能谈谈吗 可以
This is Hellman’s been studying the blueprints with Beck.
赫尔曼研究了大楼设计图
They have a suggestion.
他们有个建议
You do take suggestions?
你肯听建议吗
Hellman thinks we can get a team in the vent system right above Roman.
他认为可派人从通风管靠近罗曼
What we’re suggesting is…
我们建议派人进去
getting men in place for a crisis entry. Just one unit.
以应付紧急情况 就一个小组
Only as a precaution.
以防万一
With this type of entry, we can control him…
如果他杀害人♥质♥
in case he starts shooting hostages.
这样能将他制♥服♥
We can go in there strong, two, three seconds from bang to bullets.
扔颗闪光弹 二三秒就能控制局面
Sabian, we’re not asking for a full breach.
塞比安 我们不是要全面进攻
We have a real concern he may kill one of our men.
只是担心他杀害另一个兄弟
That may not mean much to you,
你可能无所谓
but it means a hell of a lot to us.
可对我们很重要
Beck, please.
贝克 别这样
Chris, I just wanna be ready to go if we need to.
克瑞斯 我们想有备无患
I agree with the commander’s assessment,
我同意指挥官的看法
and I do care if our team is injured…
也担心我的队员受伤
but they don’t move an inch, no mater what Danny does…
可无论丹尼做什么 不经我批准
without my authorization. Understood?
他们不得前进1英寸
Gentlemen? Without a doubt.
先生们 没问题
Sabian.
塞比安
Allen, we’re gonna make an opportunity.
埃伦 我们制♥造♥个机会
We’ll take him out if we get the shot.
你趁机干掉他
Right.
好的
How you holding up?
这里怎么样
Good.
可以
Why don’t you take a little break?
你下去休息一会
I’m gonna get us inside. We’re gonna end this thing.
我带你们进去 该结束了
Let’s do it.
动手吧
Anybody gotta use the bathroom? Yes, I do.
有人要去洗手间吗 我要去
Me too.
还有我
Where is it, Maggie?
厕所在哪里 麦琪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!