Get him back.
给他打电♥话♥
Karen.
凯伦
Karen, right now, understand I don’t know who to trust.
凯伦 现在我不知道该相信谁
Up there or in there.
上面的还是里面的
The bluff wasn’t just for Danny.
这计谋不只是对丹尼
Move, Rudy.
走开 鲁迪
Move!
走开
Who killed Nate?
谁杀了内特
They killed Nate, Niebaum. Think they won’t kill you?
他们能杀内特 难道不会杀你?
Fuck it.
该死的
Fuck are you doing?
你要干什么
Where are you taking me? No!
你要推我去哪里
I know nothing!
我什么也不知道
They’re gonna take me out because you set me up!
因为你的陷害 他们要杀我
You’ll get another innocent man killed!
你要害死另一个无辜的人
I know nothing!
我什么都不知道
Don’t put me in that fucking room!
别把我扔在屋里
Okay, okay!
我说 我说
Don’t put me in that room!
别让我进去
Nate. Nate came to me with taps.
内特拿录音带来找我
I went to the guys who were implicated in the taps.
我找到了录音带上的那些人
They offered me money to lose the evidence. I did it.
他们收买♥♥我毁掉证据 我同意了
Okay? It was a one-time deal!
知道了? 是一次性♥交♥易
They offered the same thing to Nate. I thought he’d take it.
他们收买♥♥内特 我以为他同意
He didn’t. They killed him.
但他拒绝了 所以被杀
Who’s on the taps?
录音带上有谁
Get me out of this fucking…
让我离开门口
Who’s on the fucking taps?
录音带上是谁
All your friends!
你所有朋友
Who?

Argento…
阿尔金托
Hellman, Allen. Yeah.
赫尔曼 埃伦
That’s bullshit! No.
你胡说 不是
I have proof! I have them on taps…
我有证据 录音带上的对话
talking about how they took money out of the fund.
讨论怎样从基金里偷钱
They couldn’t do that themselves. Who’s in charge?
他们自己办不到 谁是主谋
I don’t know.
我不知道
Are those taps on this computer? No.
那录音在这电脑里 不在
Where are they?
在哪里
I have them somewhere safe!
我放在安全的地方
Air Tac 1, civilian unit approaching. Peel away.
空中警♥察♥1号♥ 有民用直升机靠近 快躲开
You are flying in a government crime-scene airspace.
你飞进联邦政♥府♥控制的现场上空
It is imperative you respect the two-mile boundary law.
你必须遵守警戒法保持2英里的规定
Turn away from the building.
请立即离开大楼
I repeat, turn away from the building.
重复 请立即离开大楼
Who’s firing? – Down! Down! Everyone down!
谁开枪 趴下 都趴下
Who the hell just fired?
是谁开的枪
Initiate breach. No, no, no! Do not breach!
开始进攻 不 不要进攻
Let me through! Let me through!
让我过去 让我过去
Team’s position has been compromised. Unit 1 , status?
队员安全受到威胁 第1小组报告情况
Send in Unit 1. Kill the lights, Unit 1.
派第1小组进入 熄灭照明 第1小组
Unit 1 , give me status.
第1小组 报告情况
Unit 1 , we’re coming in.
第1小组已进入
HELLFuck!
该死
Move!

He’s got flashbangs!
他有闪光弹
Move! Move!
冲 冲
Hell! Back up! Back up!
该死 撤 撤
HELLFuck!
见鬼
Get down!
下来
Take him out.
消灭他
Take the subject out.
消灭目标
Do not fire!
别开枪
Do not! I did not give the order! Do not!
我没有下命令 不许开枪
Terminate this breach.
停止进攻
Danny, can you hear me?
丹尼 听见了吗
Maggie, you okay?
麦琪 你没事吧
Rudy? Markus?
鲁迪 马库斯
Oh, shit. Shit!
糟了
They shot him.
他被打中了
Hold on, inspector. Just hold on.
坚持住 督查 坚持住
I’ll get somebody up here to help you.
我马上叫人来救你
Come on.
坚持住
Danny, can you hear me?
丹尼 听见了吗
Danny, is anyone else hurt up there?
上面还有人受伤吗
Come on, come on. Down.
坚持住 别死
Danny, is anyone hurt up there?
丹尼 上面有人受伤吗
Come on. Hold on.
坚持住
I’m gonna get somebody. Come on.
我叫人上来
Get somebody up here! Niebaum’s been…
快派人上来 尼鲍姆受
Oh, God.
天哪
He’s dead!
他死了
You hear that, Chris? They killed him.
听见了吗 克瑞斯 他们杀了他
Holy Jesus.
天呐
Danny, are you shot?
丹尼 你受伤了吗
Danny, is anyone hurt up there?
上面还有人受伤吗
Anyone else hurt up there?
还有人受伤吗
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
I step out of this room and someone gets killed?
我刚离开就死人
It was an accident. What did you expect my men to do?
那是意外 你让我的人怎么办
A gun went off. Any idea who shot first?
擅自开枪 是谁先开的枪
What the fuck are you accusing us of?
我们有什么可指责的
My men responded to a situation!
我的人是应付突发事件
If a firecracker goes off, you respond the same way?
爆竹响你们也采取同样行动
We don’t know what happened up there.
我们不知道发生了什么
What did we agree to? We agree..
我们是怎么说的 协议是…
That no matter what Danny does,
无论丹尼做什么
no one goes in without my authority.
没有我的命令谁也不能进去
That’s what we agreed on.
我们说好的
You got no eyes, you got no ears up there,
你们看不见 也听不见
you got nothing but assumptions!
只有猜测
I called for the breach. lt was conducted with my authority.
是我下令进攻 我行使我的权力
Not anymore.
到此为止
We’re taking over.
我们正式接管
FBI cannot stand by and let this situation continue.
联邦调查局不能不管了
Don’t take me off. Listen to me.
别让我走 听我说
We’re asking you to leave, lieutenant.
我们请你离开
All right, I bluffed him, but he knows what I was doing.
我刚才骗了他 可他知道我的目的
We need to rotate your men… No. Don’t do this.
请你们的人撤出 别 不要这样
He thinks someone just tried to kill him!
他认为刚才有人要杀他
We’re going in. Full breach.
我们进入 全面攻击
Don’t do it. Listen. You breach, everyone’s gonna die.
别这样 听我说 全面攻击所有人都会死
Understand that? Everyone’s gonna die.
明白吗 所有人都会死
Maybe that’s what some of you wanna have happen, but I don’t!
也许你们有人希望这样 可我不
I was brought here to save this man’s life and bring him out, all right?
我被叫来救这个人 带他出来
There’s no reason to jeopardize hostages.
没理由要伤害人♥质♥
Shut up!
你闭嘴
Agent Moran, this is a mistake.
现在接管是错的
You wanna change negotiators, that’s fine.
要换谈判专家 尽管换
But you give Roman a 30-second window of opportunity…
给罗曼30秒机会
he’ll exploit it.
他都会利用
We gotta keep him locked down. My men can handle it.
必须继续包围 我的人能搞定
We’ve seen what your men can handle.
已经领教过他们的处理方法
Please.
让我留下
Your men stay in place. Our men will support yours…
你的人留在原地 我们的人支援
but you’ll execute orders that we give. You’re off, Sabian.
不过你要执行我们的命令 你走吧
I can’t believe this.
我真不敢相信
I’m just surrounded by people who wanna go in and kill him.
满屋子的人都想进去杀了他
This is the guy you called your friend.
这人你们称他为朋友
I got nothing invested in this!
这与我毫无关系

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!