They boasted he had once built for the Shah of Persia
-镜中迷宫 -这男人是谁
-a maze of mirrors. -Who was this man?
一位天生畸形
A freak of nature
比大猩猩还怪异的男人
More monster than man
-变形 -天生如此
-Deformed? -From birth it seemed.
-我的天阿 -然后他走失了
-My God. -Then he went missing.
-他逃跑了 -继续
-He escaped. -Go on.
他们没找到他 还说他死了
They never found him It was said he had died
但他没死 他呢
But he didn’t die, did he?
世界忘记他 但我没有
The world forgot him But I never can
因为在地窖中
For in this darkness
我还看过他
I have seen him again
所以我们的魅影是这个男人
And so our phantom’s this man?
我说太多了 老板 太多了
I have said too much, monsieur, too much.
-不 等等 -这里发生太多意外了
-No! Wait! -And there have been too many accidents.
意外 吉利夫人
Accidents? Madame Giry!
可笑
Ludicrous
你有看到乐谱
Have you seen the score?
简单可笑
Simply ludicrous
它是最后麦秆
It’s the final straw
真是愚蠢
This is lunacy
好 你知道我的观点
Well, you know my views
完全精神错乱
Utter lunacy
但我们不敢拒绝
But we daren’t refuse
不要再有剧院主灯事件
Not another chandelier
注意 我的朋友 我们有封短♥信♥
Look, my friend, what we have here
亲爱的安卓 关于我的管弦乐法
Dear André, Re my orchestrations
我们需要其他第一巴松管手
We need another first bassoon
每个音符太夸张
Every note’s overblown
第三长号♥手也得走
And that third trombone has to go
不要滥竽充数
The man could not be deafer
请最好的演奏者
“So please preferably one who plays in tune
亲爱的费门 跟我的歌♥剧面对面吧
Dear Firmin, Vis-à-vis my opera
许多合唱团成员必须解雇
Some chorus members must be sacked
假如你找出那些高音感的
If you could find out which has a sense of pitch
聪明的想法
Wisely though
我已经安排好次要的演员
I’ve managed to assign a rather minor role
-那些不能演戏的人 -可恶
-“To those who cannot act” -Outrage!
-他是什么东西 -这整个事件
-What is it now? -This whole affair
-可恶至极 -夫人 请
-Is an outrage -Signora, please
现在发生什么是
Now what’s the matter?
你知道我的戏份大小吗
Have you seen the size of my part?
-夫人 听着 -这是傲慢无礼的
-Signora, listen -It’s an insult
-不是你想那样 -单看这些
-Not you as well -Just look at this
太羞辱人
It’s an insult
-请理解 阁下 -夫人
-Please understand -Signor, Signora
为了我的艺术作品
The things I have to do for my art
这屁话你能说是 艺术
If you can call this gibberish “art”!
我的小花花阿
Ah, here’s our little flower
泰雅小姐 票房♥秒杀女王阿
Ah, Miss Daaé Quite the lady of the hour
你要担任这出唐璜中最重要的角色
You have secured the largest role in this Don Juan
克莉斯汀·泰雅 她没有那嗓音
Christine Daaé She doesn’t have the voice
拜托 夫人
Signora, please
我征求你同意
Then I take it you’re agreeing
她是藏镜人
She’s behind this
明显我们没有选择
It appears we have no choice
克莉斯汀·泰雅 她是藏镜人
She’s the one behind this Christine Daaé
-你敢吗 -我不是笨蛋
-How dare you? -I’m not a fool
你这邪恶的女人 你敢吗
You evil woman How dare you?
-妳当我瞎了 -这不是我的错
-You think I’m blind? -This isn’t my fault
这情节中我不要任何戏份
I don’t want any part in this plot
-泰雅小姐 确定 -为什么不
-Miss Daaé, surely -But why not?
-她说什么 -是你的决定
-What does she say? -It’s your decision
-为什么不 -她打退堂鼓
-But why not? -She’s backing out
妳有责任
You have a duty
我不唱 没有责任
I cannot sing it, duty or not
克莉斯汀 克莉斯汀
Christine, Christine
你不必 他们不会让你
You don’t have to They can’t make you
老板 另一封短♥信♥
Please, monsieur. Another note.
亲爱的各位
Fondest greetings to you all
排练之前 一些指示
A few instructions just before rehearsal starts
卡罗塔得学演技
Carlotta must be taught to act
不是她平常的把戏
Not her normal trick of…
不是她平常的把戏
Not her normal trick of
在舞台上趾高气扬
Strutting round the stage
我们的唐璜一定要减肥
Our Don Juan must lose some weight
像皮安齐年龄的男人是不健康的
It’s not healthy in a man of Piangi’s age
我的经纪人要认知
And my managers must learn
他们该待在办公室 不是艺术殿堂
That their place is in an office Not the arts
克莉斯汀·泰雅小姐
As for Miss Christine Daaé
豪无疑问 她要全力以赴
No doubt she’ll do her best
她知道她的声音真的甜美
It’s true her voice is good She knows
如果她想更卓越
Though should she wish to excel
她还有很多要学习
She has much still to learn
她的自豪让她来找我
If pride will let her return to me
她的老师 她的老师
Her teacher, her teacher
-你的忠实朋友 -天使
-Your obedient friend. -“…and Angel”
我不能 我不要演它
I can’t. I won’t do it.
我们都很盲目
We have all been blind
然而 答案开始面向我们
And yet the answer is staring us in the face
这可能是个机会
This could be the chance
去诱捕我们聪明的朋友
To ensnare our clever friend
我们有在听 继续
We’re listening Go on
我们跟他玩个游戏
We shall play his game
演出他的作品但记得我们掌握发牌权
Perform his work But remember we hold the ace
假如让泰雅小姐唱
For if Miss Daaé sings
他当然出席
He is certain to attend
我们当然把门栓住
We make certain the doors are barred
我们确定我们的人在这里
We make certain our men are there
我们让他们武装
We make certain they’re armed
落幕时
The curtain falls
他的统治将结束
His reign will end
-疯子 -我不太确定
-Madness! -I’m not so sure
-假如没处理好 -这是疯狂的
-Not if it works -This is madness
这局势转向
The tide will turn
老板 相信我
Monsieur, believe me
没有让局势扭转的方法
There is no way of turning the tide
-妳盯住芭蕾舞 -然后帮助我们
-You stick to ballet -Then help us
-老板 我不能 -而不是警告我们
-Monsieur, I can’t -Instead of warning us
帮助我们
Help us!
-我希望我能 -不要找借口
-I wish I could -Don’t make excuses
或者你可能在他身边
Or could it be that you’re on his side?
她是他的同谋
She’s his accomplice
老板 相信我 我愿我没疯了
Monsieur, believe me, I intend no ill
但是先生们 要小心 我们都看过他杀人
But, messieurs, be careful We have seen him kill
我们说他会落幕 他一定会落幕
We’ll say he’ll fall And fall he will
她是藏镜人 克莉斯汀
She’s the one behind this Christine
-这是真的 -都是她干的
-This is the truth -This is all her doing
-克莉斯汀·泰雅 -他的末日
-Christine Daaé -This is his undoing
你成功了 解放我们全部
If you succeed, you free us all
音乐天使 怕我们愤怒
Angel of Music, fear my fury
这个叫《天使》将落幕 听我的警告
This so-called “Angel” has to fall Hear my warning
注意他的愤怒
Hear his fury
不要这样做
Please don’t
假如你们不停止这计谋 我会发疯
If you don’t stop this, I’ll go mad!
劳尔 我害怕 不要强迫我这样做
Raoul, I’m frightened Don’t make me do this
劳尔 我怕怕
Raoul, it scares me
不要推我入火坑
Don’t put me through this ordeal by fire
他将抓我 我知道
He’ll take me, I know
我们将永远分离 他不会让我走
We’ll be parted forever He won’t let me go
我曾经做过梦 已成梦魇

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!