一只蟾蜍 夫人
A toad, madame?
也许你就是蟾蜍
Perhaps it is you who are the toad.
老师 从头演奏 请
Maestro, da capo, per piacere.
雪拉菲摩 别装了
Serafimo, away with this pretence
你不能说话 跟我玩亲亲
You cannot speak, but kiss me in my…
傻蛋 他让我开心 哈
Poor fool, he makes me laugh Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
老师 老师 不
Maestro! Maestro, no!
瞧 她的歌♥声
Behold! She is singing
将打落剧院主灯掉了
to bring down the chandelier!
先生女士们 我们很抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, we apologise.
表演将在10分钟继续
The performance will continue in 10 minutes’ time,
伯爵夫人将由
when the role of the Countess
克莉斯汀·泰雅小姐唱
will be sung by Miss Christine Daaé.
先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen!
同时 先生女士们
In the meantime, ladies and gentlemen,
我们带来芭蕾舞
we shall be giving you the ballet…
第几幕
Uh, from Act…
今晚剧目第三幕
…Three of tonight’s opera.
老师 芭蕾舞提前演出
Maestro, bring the ballet forward.
芭蕾舞 开始
The ballet. Now!
先生女士们 请坐在你位置上
Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats.
不要惊慌 那是意外
Do not panic. It was an accident.
小状况
Simply an accident.
为什么你带我们来这里
Why have you brought us here?
不要带我回来这里
Don’t take me back there
-我们必须回去 -他将杀了我
-We must return -He’ll kill me
他的眼神找到我
His eyes will find me there
克莉斯汀 不要那样说
Christine, don’t say that
-那双眼睛发火 -不要想他
-Those eyes that burn -Don’t even think it
如果他是杀千刀的
And if he has to kill a thousand men
忘记这醒来的噩梦
Forget this waking nightmare
歌♥剧魅影将再杀人
The Phantom of the Opera will kill again
鬼魅是传说
The Phantom is a fable
相信我 没有歌♥剧魅影
Believe me, there is no Phantom of the Opera
我的天阿 那个男人是谁
My God, who is this man?
我的天阿 那个男人是谁
My God, who is this man?
-谁被猎杀 -这死亡面具
-Who hunts to kill -This mask of death
我无法摆脱他
I can’t escape from him
这是你听到的声音
Whose is this voice you hear
-我永远不能 -每一口气
-I never will -With every breath?
在这迷宫中 夜晚让人盲目
And in this labyrinth where night is blind
歌♥剧魅影在这里
The Phantom of the Opera is here
歌♥剧魅影在这里
The Phantom of the Opera is there
-在我脑海 -在妳脑海
-Inside my mind -Inside your mind
这里没有歌♥剧魅影
There is no Phantom of the Opera
劳尔 我去过
Raoul, I’ve been there
他的长夜世界
To his world of unending night
一个日光
To a world where the daylight
溶入黑夜的世界
dissolves into darkness
黑夜
Darkness
劳尔 我见过他
Raoul, I’ve seen him
我怎会忘记那个景象
Can I ever forget that sight?
我怎会摆脱那张脸
Can I ever escape from that face?
如此扭曲 变形
So distorted, deformed
黑夜中几乎不成脸形
It was hardly a face in that darkness
黑夜
Darkness
但他的歌♥声丰富我的灵魂
But his voice filled my spirit
奇特甜美的的歌♥声
With a strange, sweet sound
那天晚上那音乐已经
In that night there was music
印在我心中
In my mind
通过音乐
And through music
我的灵魂开始升华
My soul began to soar
我听见
And I heard
-从没听过的 -你听到什么
-As I’d never heard before -What you heard was
不过是个梦境
A dream and nothing more
然而在他眼中
Yet in his eyes
世界充满悲惨
All the sadness of the world
那些恳求的眼神
Those pleading eyes
夹杂威胁
That both threaten
与爱慕
And adore
克莉斯汀 克莉斯汀
Christine, Christine
克莉斯汀
Christine
那是什么
What was that?
克莉斯汀 来这里
Christine, come here.
不要再谈论黑夜
No more talk of darkness
忘掉目瞪口呆的惊吓
Forget these wide-eyed fears
我在这里 没什么要伤害你
I’m here, nothing will harm you
我保证让你温暖平静
My words will warm and calm you
让我变成你的自♥由♥
Let me be your freedom
让日光擦干♥你♥的眼泪
Let daylight dry your tears
我在这里 陪着妳 偎着妳
I’m here, with you, beside you
保护妳 指引你
To guard you and to guide you
梦醒时分 说你爱我
Say you’ll love me every waking moment
转身跟我诉说夏日时光
Turn my head with talk of summertime
说你要我跟着你 一生一世
Say you need me with you, now and always
答应我你说的都是真的
Promise me that all you say is true
那是我唯一所求
That’s all I ask of you
让我变成你的心房♥
Let me be your shelter
让我变成你的日光
Let me be your light
你可安心 没有人能找到你
You’re safe, no one can find you
你的恐惧将抛到脑后
Your fears are far behind you
我要无拘无束
All I want is freedom
一个没有夜晚的世界
A world with no more night
你总是在我身边
And you always beside me
拥抱我 庇护我
To hold me and to hide me
然后说你跟我分享一份爱
Then say you’ll share with me one love
一个人生
One lifetime
让我从你的孤单中导引你
Let me lead you from your solitude
说你需要我跟着你在妳身边
Say you need me with you Here beside you
你去哪里 让我也去
Anywhere you go, let me go, too
克莉斯汀 那是我唯一所求
Christine, that’s all I ask of you
说你跟我分享一份爱
Say you’ll share with me one love
一个人生
One lifetime
承诺我会跟随你
Say the word and I will follow you
跟我分享每一天
Share each day with me
每个夜晚 每天早上
Each night, each morning
说你爱我
Say you love me
你知道我会
You know I do
爱我
Love me
那是我唯一所求
That’s all I ask of you
你去哪里 让我也去
Anywhere you go, let me go, too
爱我
Love me
那是我唯一
That’s all I ask
所求
Of you
我要离开
I must go
他们会怀疑我在哪里 等我 劳尔
They’ll wonder where I am Wait for me, Raoul
克莉斯汀 我爱你
Christine, I love you
吩咐你的马车
Order your fine horses
在门口待命
Be with them at the door
不久你将在我身旁
And soon you’ll be beside me
你会保护我 导引我
You’ll guard me and you’ll guide me
我给你我的音乐
I gave you my music
让你的歌♥声奔放
Made your song take wing
现在
And now
你如何报答我
How you’ve repaid me
拒绝我 背叛我
Denied me and betrayed me
他注定要爱你
He was bound to love you
当他听到你唱歌♥
When he heard you sing
克莉斯汀
Christine…
克莉斯汀与说你跟我分享一份爱
Say you’ll share with me one love

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!