Who are you strange angel?
来我这里 陌生的天使
Come to me strange angel
我是你的音乐天使
I am your Angel of Music
来我这里 音乐天使
Come to me, Angel of Music
黑夜天使 停止这折磨
Angel of darkness, cease this torment!
我是你的音乐天使
I am your Angel of Music
克莉斯汀 克莉斯汀
Christine! Christine!
听我的
Listen to me,
无论如何你要相信 这男人
whatever you may believe, this man…
这 这怪物不是你父亲
This… This thing is not your father.
我是你的音乐天使
I am your Angel of Music
让她走 看在老天的份上 让她走
Let her go. For God’s sake, let her go!
来我这里 音乐天使
Come to me, Angel of Music
-克莉斯汀 -劳尔
-Christine! -Raoul!
好阿 老板 多么耸动的话
Bravo, monsieur, such spirited words.
更多花招 老板
More tricks, monsieur?
让我们瞧瞧 老板 你敢走多远
Let’s see, monsieur, how far you dare go.
更多的欺骗 更多的暴♥力♥
More deception, more violence?
那是正确的 那是正确的
That’s right, that’s right,
直直走
keep walking this way.
你不会赢得她的爱
You can’t win her love
成为你的俘虏
by making her your prisoner.
我在这里 我在这里 老板
I’m here, I’m here, monsieur.
死亡天使
The angel of death.
加油 快跑
Come on. Come on.
不要停止 不要停止
Don’t stop. Don’t stop.
这就对了
So be it.
现在 是你我决斗的时候
Now, let it be war upon you both!
你们知道你们的指令
You understand your instructions?
当你们听到哨子 立刻就位
When you hear the whistle, take up your positions.
我下令你们保护大门
I shall then instruct you to secure the doors.
重要的是所有门都要保护
It is essential that all doors are properly secured.
安卓 我们做的正确吗
André, are we doing the right thing?
好 你有更好的方法吗
Well, have you got a better idea?
子爵老板 给我命令
Monsieur Vicomte, am I to give the order?
给我下令
Give the order.
你 在乐池
You, in the pit,
你看清楚那个包厢
do you have a clear view of that box?
是的 大人
Yes, sir.
记住 抓准节奏开枪
Remember, when the time comes, shoot.
假如只有你知道 开枪射杀
Only if you have to, but shoot to kill.
-我要怎样知道 大人 -你知道的
-How will I know, sir? -You’ll know.
子爵老板
Monsieur le Vicomte,
你确定这样可行
are you confident this will work?
-泰雅小姐唱歌♥呢 -别担心 费门 安卓
-Will Miss Daaé sing? -Don’t worry, André?
我们在你掌控中 老板
We’re in your hands, monsieur.
我们的人就位 大人
My men are now in position, sir.
来吧
Go ahead, then. Go ahead, then:
这门安全吗
Are the doors secure?
安全
MAN 1: Secure!
安全 安全
MAN 2: Secure! MAN 3: Secure!
安全 安全
MAN 4: Secure! MAN 5: Secure!
我在这里 歌♥剧魅影
I’m here, The Phantom of the Opera
我在这里 歌♥剧魅影
I’m here, The Phantom of the Opera
我在这里 我在这里 我在这里
I’m here. I’m here. I’m here!
笨蛋 我说只有我说时才是
Idiot! I said only when the time comes!
-但 子爵老板 -没有但是
-But, Monsieur le Vicomte. -No “buts”!
这一次 子爵老板是对的
For once, Monsieur Vicomte is right.
今晚决定我的命运
Seal my fate tonight
我讨厌缩短我的娱乐
I hate to have to cut the fun short
这玩笑太过肤浅
But the joke’s wearing thin
让我的歌♥剧开始
Let my opera begin
这里是公兽与母兽♥交♥配的地方
Here the sire may serve the dam
这里是主人的失乐园
Here the master takes his meat
这里是羔羊献身的地方
Here the sacrificial lamb
羔羊彻底绝望的咩咩叫
Utters one despairing bleat
可怜的处♥女♥
Poor young maiden
你偷吃甜食满足舌头的快♥感♥
For the thrill on your tongue of stolen sweets
妳要付出代价是
You will have to pay the bill
在被单中缠绵
Tangled in the winding sheets
端上鲜果 献上少女
Serve the meal and serve the maid
服侍主人享用
Serve the master so that
餐桌 计谋与少女喝醉时
When tables, plans and maids are laid
唐璜成功了
Don Juan triumphs
又一次
Once again
巴沙瑞诺 忠诚的朋友
Passarino, faithful friend
再次朗诵计划
Once again recite the plan
你的年轻客人相信我是你
Your young guest believes I’m you
我是主人 你是仆人
I the master, you the man
你去会面时 穿我的斗蓬
When you met, you wore my cloak
她没看到你的脸
She could not have seen your face
她相信她跟我用餐
She believes she dines with me
在她擅用主人的地方
In her master’s borrowed place
躲起来的我们将大吃大喝
Furtively we’ll scoff and quaff
本来就属于我的赃物
Stealing what in truth is mine
过些时候 质朴的女子
When it’s late and modesty
喝酒喝到酣放
Starts to mellow with the wine
你回家 我装你的声音
You come home I use your voice
像世界末日般的叩门
Slam the door like crack of doom
我说 跟我躲起来
I will say, “Come hide with me
躲那里 当然是我的房♥间
“Where, oh, where? Of course, my room”
可怜的家伙没有空档
Poor thing hasn’t got a chance
这是我的帽子 我的斗蓬与剑
Here’s my hat, my cloak and sword
征服在望
Conquest is assured
假如我没得意忘形的大笑
if I do not forget myself and laugh
没头没脑的她
No thoughts within her head
只有快乐的念头
But thoughts of joy
无心无机的她
No dreams within her heart
只有爱情的梦想
But dreams of love
-主人 -巴沙瑞诺
-Master? -Passarino
走开 圈套设好了
Go away, for the trap is set
等待猎物上钩
And waits for its prey
你来了
You have come here
追逐你的欲望深渊
In pursuit of your deepest urge
追逐那个欲望
In pursuit of that wish
在这之前安静无声
Which till now has been silent, silent
我把你带到
I have brought you
我们的激♥情♥可以融化合并
That our passion may fuse and merge
妳已经接受我的诱惑
In your mind you’ve already succumbed to me
卸下心防完全屈服我
Dropped all defenses Completely succumbed to me
这里只有你和我
Now you are here with me
别做他想
No second thoughts
妳已经决定
You’ve decided
决定
Decided
过了不归点
Past the point of no return
没有回头一瞥
No backward glances
我们确认的游戏
Our games of make believe
正在终点
Are at an end
越过一切”如果”或”何时”的念头
Past all thought of “if” or “when”
不用忍♥耐
No use resisting
放弃犹豫
Abandon thought
让梦想褪去
And let the dream descend
熊熊欲♥火♥充满灵魂
What raging fire shall flood the soul
浓烈欲望揭开大门
What rich desire unlocks its door
甜蜜诱惑躺我们面前
What sweet seduction lies before us
过了不归点
Past the point of no return
最后门坎
The final threshold
多么温暖亲密
What warm unspoken secrets
我们明白了
Will we learn?
超越这点
Beyond the point
不回头

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!