偶然你要回忆
If you happen to remember
停下来想想我
Stop and think of me
八月想思
Think of August
当世界变绿色
When the world was green
路上不要去想
Don’t think about the way
过去的事
Things might have been
想念我
Think of me
想起我时
Think of me waking
无语顺受
Silent and resigned
想象我
Imagine me
努力
Trying too hard
把你印记心中
To put you from my mind
想念我
Think of me
承诺你要想念我
Please say you’ll think of me
无论你抉择什么
Whatever else you choose to do
绝对不是一天
There will never be a day
当我不再想念你时
When I won’t think of you
会是谁
Can it be?
会是克莉斯汀吗
Can it be Christine?
唱得好 唱得好
Brava! Brava!
很久以前
Long ago
似乎很久以前
It seems so long ago
我们两小无猜
How young and innocent we were
她可能不记得我
She may not remember me
但我记得她
But I remember her
花会凋谢
Flowers fade
夏天果实会成熟
The fruits of summer fade
春去秋来
They have their seasons
我们也是
So do we
请答应我
But please promise me
随时随地
That sometimes
你要想
You will think
念我
Of me
好 好
Brava! Brava!
克莉斯汀 泰雅 难以置信
Christine Daaé, that was unbelievable.
是的 你唱得很好
Yes, you did well.
他到时会满意的
He will be pleased.
妳们 妳们真丢脸
And, you! You were a disgrace!
萝卜腿 大象腿
Such ronds de jambes! Such temps de cuisse!
来 我们排练 开始
Come! We rehearse. Now!
好阿
Brava
唱的好
Brava
唱的真棒
Bravissima
克莉斯汀
Christine
克莉斯汀
Christine
克莉斯汀
Christine
你还隐藏着什么
Where in the world have you been hiding?
真的 你这么完美
Really, you were perfect
我只希望我知道你的秘密
I only wish I knew your secret
启蒙老师是谁
Who is this new tutor?
父亲曾经说过一个天使
Father once spoke of an angel
我做梦跟他接触
I used to dream he’d appear
当我唱歌♥时我就能感觉到他
Now as I sing I can sense him
现在我知道他在这里
And I know he’s here
在这房♥间里面 轻轻的呼唤我
Here in this room, he calls me softly
躲在室内某处
Somewhere inside, hiding
明知他总是跟着我
Somehow I know he’s always with me
他是看不见的守护神
He, the unseen genius
我从影子看到你的脸
I watched your face from the shadows
透过不太热情的掌声
Distant through all the applause
在黑夜中听到你的歌♥声
I hear your voice in the darkness
你还没传福音
Yet the words aren’t yours
音乐天使 辅♥导♥我 保护我
Angel of Music, guide and guardian
-给我荣耀 -这位天使是谁
-Grant to me your glory -Who is this angel?
这位音乐天使不要再躲藏
This Angel of Music hide no longer
神秘陌生的天使
Secret and strange angel
-即使现在他和我 -你的手冰冷
-He’s with me even now -Your hands are cold
-我身旁 -你的脸蛋 克莉斯汀 脸色苍白
-All around -Your face, Christine, it’s white
-他让我害怕 -不要害怕
-It frightens me -Don’t be frightened
米格吉利 妳是一位舞者吗
Meg Giry. Are you a dancer?
去 去练习
Then go and practice.
亲爱的 我有封信要转给你
My dear, I was asked to give you this.
谢谢
Thank you.
一条红围巾 在阁楼 小鳕儿
“A red scarf. The attic. Little Lotte.”
真是杰作
A tour de force!
难以言语形容
There’s no other way to describe it!
终于解脱了 无人退票
What a relief! Not a single refund!
真贪心
Greedy.
理查德 我们挖掘到
Richard, I think we’ve made
泰雅小姐的天分
quite a discovery with Miss Daaé!
是阿 子爵老板
Here we are, Monsieur Vicomte.
先生 假如你们不介意
Gentlemen, if you wouldn’t mind.
我想一人拜访
This is one visit
不要跟屁虫
I should prefer to make unaccompanied.
如你所愿 老板
As you wish, monsieur.
他们之前似乎见过面
They appear to have met before.
克莉斯汀·泰雅 你的红色围巾在哪里
Christine Daaé, where is your red scarf?
-老板吗 -你不是弄丢了
-Monsieur? -Well, you can’t have lost it.
我历经千辛万苦
After all the trouble I took.
我14岁那年 浑身湿透
I was just 14 and soaked to the skin…
因为你跳入海中找回我的围巾
Because you had run into the sea to fetch my scarf.
-劳尔 就是你 -克莉斯汀
-Oh, Raoul. So it is you. -Christine.
小鳕儿 让她绕绕圈子
Little Lotte, let her mind wander
你还记得吗
You remember that, too?
小鳕儿猜想 我很爱洋娃娃
Little Lotte thought, am I fonder of dolls
或小精灵 鞋子
Or of goblins, of shoes
或谜语 连衣裙
Or of riddles, of frocks
在阁楼欢乐时光
Those picnics in the attic.
或巧克力
Or of chocolates?
父亲拉小提琴
Father playing the violin.
当我们互读对方的北欧灰色小说
As we read to each other dark stories of the north.
不 我最爱的是 鳕儿说
“No, what I love best,” Lotte said
当我上♥床♥快入睡时
Is when I’m asleep in my bed
我脑中出现音乐天使唱的歌♥
And the Angel of Music sings songs in my head
我脑中出现音乐天使唱的歌♥
The Angel of Music sings songs in my head
父亲说 当我在天堂 孩子
Father said, “When I’m in heaven, child,
我将送妳你音乐天使
I will send the Angel of Music to you.”
父亲往生了 劳尔
Well, Father is dead, Raoul,
我已经拜访过音乐天使
and I have been visited by the Angel of Music.
毫无疑问的 现在 我们去吃晚餐
No doubt of it. And now, we go to supper.
不 劳尔 音乐天使非常严厉
No, Raoul, the Angel of Music is very strict.
-我不会耽搁你太久 -不要
-I shan’t keep you up late. -No…
你要换装 我去拿帽子
You must change. I must get my hat.
两分钟 小鳕儿
Two minutes… Little Lotte.
劳尔
Raoul!
人事已非 劳尔
Things have changed, Raoul.
年少轻狂 时尚奴隶
Insolent boy, the slave of fashion
沉醉在你的骄傲中
Basking in your glory
蠢蛋 大胆的登徒子
Ignorant fool, this brave young suitor
分享我的成果
Sharing in my triumph
天使 我听你的 说吧 我在听
Angel, I hear you Speak, I listen
留在我身边 指导我
Stay by my side, guide me
天使 我的灵魂薄弱 原谅我
Angel, my soul was weak, forgive me
进来吧 主人
Enter at last, master
自以为是的孩子 你应该认识我
Flattering child, you shall know me
想想为何我躲在影子中
See why in shadow I hide
瞧你镜子中的脸蛋
Look at your face in the mirror
我在那里面
I am there inside
音乐天使 导引与守护人
Angel of Music, guide and guardian
给我你的荣耀
Grant to me your glory

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!