甚至你会害怕看到
Can you even dare to look
否则将承受想起我
Or bear to think of me
这只恶心的 地狱浴火的石像鬼
This loathsome gargoyle who burns in hell
觊觎天堂
But secretly yearns for heaven
秘密的 秘密的
Secretly, secretly
但是 克莉斯汀
But, Christine
恐惧可以转为爱
Fear can turn to love
你将学会去看到
You’ll learn to see
去找寻这怪物背影的男人
To find the man behind the monster
这令人厌恶的胴体
This repulsive carcass
像一只野兽
Who seems a beast
背地里却有美的梦想
But secretly dreams of beauty
秘密地 秘密地
Secretly, secretly
克莉斯汀
Oh, Christine…

No.
快 我们必须回去
Come, we must return
那两个经营我的剧院的
Those two fools who run my theatre
傻瓜会发现你消失了
will be missing you
我们走这条路
Let’s go this way
快 来这边
Quick! Come this way!
他的皮肤像黄色羊皮纸
Like yellow parchment is his skin
一个大黑洞充当
A great black hole serves as
没有长出来的鼻子
the nose which never grew
你们随时要提防
You must be always on your guard
否则他会用魔术绳结勒死你们
Or he will catch you with his magical lasso
那些口风不紧的人
Those who speak of what they know
发现沉默是金时已经太晚了
Find too late that prudent silence is wise
约瑟夫布列特锁住你的舌头
Joseph Buquet hold your tongue
他会用炙热的眼神烧死你
He will burn you with the heat of his eyes
晚会后之谜
“Mystery after gala night”
报导说 女高音逃走的神秘事件
It says, “Mystery of soprano’s flight”
令人不解 保全 困惑的说
“Mystified,” baffled Sûreté say
我们被迷惑 我们怀疑不法勾当
“We are mystified We suspect foul play”
女高音事故坏消息
Bad news on soprano scene
首先是卡罗塔 现在是克莉斯汀
First Carlotta, now Christine
不过 至少票房♥已经卖♥♥出
Still, at least the seats get sold
八卦消息如同黄金身价
Gossip’s worth its weight in gold
天后提出辞呈
Diva tenders resignation
半夜搬家掩饰
Cover does a moonlight flit
你的演员一半消失
Half your cast disappears,
但观众仍然叫好
but the crowd still cheers
歌♥剧 格鲁克与韩德尔去见鬼吧
Opera, to hell with Gluck and Handel
有丑闻 票房♥一定能达标
Have a scandal and you’re sure to have a hit
该死 他们都要逃跑
Damnable, will they all walk out?
真可恶
This is damnable
安卓 不要叫 路人皆知
André, please don’t shout It’s publicity
免费宣传 效益马克马克
And the take is vast Free publicity
但我们没有演员
But we have no cast
安卓 你看到排队人潮没
But, André, have you seen the queue?
似乎你也看到这点
Oh, it seems you’ve got one, too
亲爱的安卓 多么迷人的盛会
“Dear André, what a charming gala
克莉斯汀成就非凡
Christine enjoyed a great success
当卡罗塔离去时我们几乎被剥夺
We were hardly bereft when Carlotta left
无论如何 合唱团让人陶醉
Otherwise, the chorus was entrancing
舞蹈却是一团糟
But the dancing was a lamentable mess”
亲爱的费门 郑重提醒你
“Dear Firmin, just a brief reminder
我的工资还没支付
My salary has not been paid
用回函送给魅影
Send it care of the Ghost by return of post
看反面 没人喜欢债主
PTO, no one likes a debtor
假如我的指令被服从的那是更好的
So it’s better if my orders are obeyed”
谁有胆量去送信
Who would have the gall to send this?
头脑简单的家伙
Someone with a puerile brain
有签名O.G. 他去见鬼
These are both signed “O.G.” Who the hell is he?
歌♥剧幽灵
Opera Ghost
-他真不识趣 -他毁谤我们的身份
-It’s really not amusing -He’s abusing our position
此外 他要钱
In addition he wants money
他是一个滑稽的幽灵
He’s a funny sort of spectre
肖想高薪 不劳而获的家伙
To expect a large retainer Nothing plainer
明显的他是精神病
He is clearly quite insane
-她在哪里 -你指卡罗塔
-Where is she? -You mean Carlotta?
我是指泰雅小姐 她在哪里
I mean Miss Daaé Where is she?
-好了 我如何知道 -我要一个答案
-Well, how should we know? -I want an answer
我拿着你送给我的短♥信♥
I take it that you sent me this note
胡说什么
What’s all this nonsense?
-当然不 -别看我们
-Of course not -Don’t look at us
-她不再跟你联络 -当然不
-She’s not with you then? -Of course not
-我们在黑暗中 -老板 别争吵
-We’re in the dark -Monsieur, don’t argue
这信不是你写的
Isn’t this the letter you wrote?
意味着我们有写吗
And what is it that we’re meant to have wrote?
有 写
Written?
别担心泰雅小姐
“Do not fear for Miss Daaé
她在音乐天使羽翼之下
The Angel of Music has her under his wing
不要试图再见她
Make no attempt to see her again”
好吧 假如你没写 谁干的
Well, if you didn’t write it, who did?
他在哪里
Where is he?
-欢迎回来 -尊贵的赞助人
-Ah, welcome back -Your precious patron
-他在那里 -现在又怎么了
-Where is he? -What is it now?
我收到你的信
I have your letter
一封我相当反感的信
A letter which I rather resent
-你寄的 -当然没有
-Did you send it? -Of course not
-他是否会 -你没寄信
-As if he would -You didn’t send it?
-当然没有 -这是怎回事
-Of course not -What’s going on?
你敢告诉我
You dare to tell me that
这不是你寄的信
this is not the letter you sent?
意味着我有寄信
And what is it that I’m meant to have sent?
你在大众歌♥剧院的日子不多了
Your days at the Opera Populaire are numbered
克莉斯汀·泰雅今晚
Christine Daaé will be singing
将代你唱歌♥
on your behalf tonight
为这不幸做好准备
Be prepared for a great misfortune
如果你企图取代她的角色
Should you attempt to take her place
将受到我特别的关照
Far too many notes for my taste
其中大都是关于克莉斯汀
And most of them about Christine
从我们来了之后
All we’ve heard since we came
听到的都是泰雅小姐的名字
is Miss Daaé’s name
泰雅小姐回来了
Miss Daaé has returned
那么我们的会议要中断
In which case I think our meeting is adjourned
她正巧出现
Where precisely is she now?
她回来了最好了
I thought it best that she went home
她需要休息
She needed rest
我可以看她吗
May I see her?
不 老板 她不见任何人
No, monsieur, she will see no one
她要唱吗 她要唱吗
Will she sing? Will she sing?
这里 我有封短♥信♥
Here, I have a note
-让我看 -快点
-Let me see it -Please!
先生们 我现在寄给你们
Gentlemen, I have now sent you several notes
许多友善的短♥信♥
of the most amiable nature,
详细说明我的剧院如何经营
detailing how my theatre is to be run.
你们没照我的指示做
You have not followed my instructions.
我将给你们最后机会
I shall give you one last chance…
我将给你们最后一次机会
I shall give you one last chance
克莉斯汀·泰雅已经归还你们了
Christine Daaé has returned to you
我担心她的生涯规划
And I am anxious her career should progress
在新作品《圣慕特》中
In the new production of El Muto
你们要让卡罗塔演小听差
You will therefore cast Carlotta as the pageboy
让泰雅小姐演伯爵夫人角色
And put Miss Daaé in the role of Countess
泰雅小姐演这角色
The role which Miss Daaé
才有魅力与号♥召力
plays calls for charm and appeal
小听差角色没有台词
The role of the pageboy is silent
我的选角方式只有一个字 理想
Which makes my casting, in a word, ideal
我要在平常的
I shall watch the performance

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!