Let me see her!
随你便
Be my guest,
大人
sir.
克莉斯汀
Christine.
老板 欢迎欢迎
Monsieur, I bid you welcome
你以为我会伤害她
Did you think that I would harm her?
为什么我要让她
Why should I make her pay
代你受罪
For the sins which are yours?

No!
现在备好你的宝马
Order your fine horses now
抬高你的手到眼睛的高度
Raise up your hand to the level of your eyes
现在没有人能拯救你
Nothing can save you now
也许除了克莉斯汀
Except perhaps Christine
开始跟我新的生活
Start a new life with me
用你的爱交换他的自♥由♥
Buy his freedom with your love
拒绝我 就让你送爱人去死
Refuse me and you send your lover to his death
这是抉择
This is the choice
这就是不归点
This is the point of no return!
我曾经流泪
The tears I might have shed
为你的黑暗命运
For your dark fate
现在变成冷酷
Grow cold
转为厌恶的泪水
And turn to tears of hate
克莉斯汀 请原谅我 宽恕我
Christine, forgive me Please, forgive me
我为你做的一切全都白费了
I did it all for you and all for nothing
告别我的失落偶像与虚伪朋友
Farewell my fallen idol and false friend
-来不及挽回 -我们有这样期待
-Too late for turning back -We had such hopes
祷告与空洞的同情都太迟了
Too late for prayers and useless pity
现在这希望都破灭了
And now such hopes are shattered
说你爱他我就去死
Say you love him and my life is over
呼喊救命都无效
Past all hopes of cries for help
没有妥协余地
No point in fighting
无论你怎么抉择 他都赢
Either way you choose he has to win
无论你怎么抉择 你不可能赢
Either way you choose you cannot win
所以你跟着我一辈子
So, do you end your days with me
或者你送他到坟墓
Or do you send him to his grave?
为什么让她欺骗你来救我
Why make her lie to you to save me?
-过了不归点 -音乐天使
-Past the point of no return -Angel of Music
-谁值得这样 -最后的门坎
-Who deserves this? -The final threshold
看在老天的份上 克莉斯汀 说不
For pity’s sake, Christine, say no!
他的生命是你现在一定要赢的奖品
His life is now the prize which you must earn
为何你要咒骂仁慈
Why do you curse mercy?
我一直努力让你自♥由♥
I fought so hard to free you
-你已经过了不归点 -音乐天使
-You’ve past the point of no return -Angel of Music
你骗我
You deceived me
我盲目地付出真心
I gave my mind blindly
盲目的
Blindly.
你试我的耐心
You try my patience.
你做抉择
Make your choice.
可怜的黑暗的创造物
Pitiful creature of darkness
你知道生命的意义吗
What kind of life have you known?
上帝给我勇气跟你说
God give me courage to show you
你不孤独
You are not alone
追查这凶手
Track down this murderer
必须找到
He must be found
带着他 忘掉我 忘到这一切
Take her, forget me, forget all of this!
这怪物是谁
Who is this monster?
留我一人 忘掉你看到的一切
Leave me alone! Forget all you’ve seen.
现在就走 不要让他们找到你们
Go now, don’t let them find you!
为皮安齐复仇 为布列特复仇
Revenge for Piangi Revenge for Buquet
乘坐小船
Take the boat.
跟我发誓永
Swear to me never to tell
不泄漏你们看到的秘密
of the secret you know…
这畜生不能逍遥法外
This creature must never go free
歌♥剧魅影
The Phantom of the Opera
地狱天使的秘密
…of this Angel of Hell!

Go!
现在就走 离开我
Go now, and leave me!
化妆舞会
Masquerade
遮脸参加游♥行♥
Paper faces on parade
化妆舞会
Masquerade
隐藏你的脸蛋
Hide your face
让世界
So the world
永远找不到你
Will never find you
克莉斯汀
Christine
我爱
I love

You
说你要跟我分享
Say you’ll share with me
一份爱情 一个人生
One love, one lifetime
承诺说
Say the word
我跟随你
And I will follow you
分享跟我的每一天
Share each day with me
每个晚上 每个早晨
Each night, each morning
只有你能让
You alone can make
我的歌♥曲飞舞
My song take flight
现在结束了
It’s over now
音乐
The music
夜晚
Of the night
德鲁·洛伊·韦伯 谢谢
ANDREW LLOYD WEBBER: Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Oh, thank you. Thank you.
坐下来 天阿
Gosh, uh, do sit down, for goodness’ sake.
容我说几句话
I might talk for too long.
天啊 当我是个小男孩
Gosh, when I was a little boy
第一次被老妈带到这里
and I was first brought here by my mother
那时我五岁 我想 参加逍遥音乐会
when I was five, I think, to a Promenade concert,
我想应该是贝多芬第三交响曲
I think I heard Beethoven’s Third Symphony,
我不认为我曾经 曾经相信
and I don’t think I could have ever, ever believed,
坐在这里的某处
sitting somewhere up there,
像现在这样
that anything like this would ever happen
演奏我的音乐
to my music.
首先 我应该感谢
And I have to thank, immediately,
卡美龙·麦金塔
Cameron Mackintosh.
他制做出一部
What an extraordinary production
多么出色的作品
he’s put together.
谢谢你 卡美龙
Thank you, Cameron.
他随后会跟我们见面
We’ll meet him in a moment.
在这之前我扯远些
But before I go any further,
音乐剧的妙处
the wonderful thing about musicals is that
有各种事件
something has to happen
把它们组合起来
that brings them all together.
我的意思是 你可能有一部
I mean, you can have a really
真的伟大的音乐剧
great musical and
一个方向弄错了
one aspect of it could be wrong,
也许是制♥作♥
whether it be the production,
也许是舞台
whether it be something to do with
或者什么的
how it’s staged or anything,
可能被封箱再等许多年
and it might get buried
才会被挖掘出来
and then take years to find again.
但可以把各种因素
But what happened so extraordinarily
结合如此完美的
with this is that everything came together
是卡美隆当制♥作♥人
with Cameron as the producer.
在我们扯远之前 我还要说
Before we go any further, I have to say that
没有玛丽埃·布尔约森
it would have never happened without Maria Björnson,
这一切不会上演
and of course…
玛丽埃·布尔约森
Maria Björnson
是 大家都知道的
was, as all of you know,
了不起的舞台设计师
the incredible designer of the show:
她的观点结合
It was her vision combined,
其他各种可能的事物
I think, with everything else
真的带给我们前所未有的视觉飨宴
that really brought us along.
不幸的是她前几年往生了
She tragically died some years ago.
最大的遗憾是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!