I’m back!
达拉斯达阵得分
Touchdown, Dallas.
替补球员故意恶搞的!
They’re quitting on you!
They’re quitting on you!
金色四十一号♥!
Gold 41 !
华盛顿布莱恩墨菲未完成传球.
Pass to Brian Murphy, incomplete.
传右侧, 你跑到左边干吗!
Throw right, you’re going left!
右边, 右边.
Right, right, right.
你往左跑,
You went left,
但我要你去右边
I want you to go right!
不对, 右边!
No, right!
右边, 你这白♥痴♥!
Right, you idiot!
嗨, 别激动!
Hey, easy!
布莱恩墨菲掉球
Brian Murphy fumbled the ball.
达拉斯抢到
Dallas recovered.
接得真好
Nice hands
3-2 魔术战术
3-2 Magic Wreck, 0
你到底在搞什麽鬼?
What the hell was that about?
达拉斯达阵得分.
Touchdown, Dallas.
耐吉, 醒醒!
Gruff, wake up!
搞什–?
What the–?
马特尔传球失败.
Pass incomplete by Eddie Martel.
到底在搞什麽鬼?
What the hell was that?
我正在跟你说话!
I’m talking to you!
场上由我发号♥施令
I call the plays on the field
-我这教练不是这样当的
-That’s not how I coach
-我才不鸟你
-I don’t give a shit
我高兴怎麽打就怎麽打
Because that’s the way I play
上半场结束..
That’s the end of the first half…
达拉斯17分暂时领先华盛顿
… with a score of Dallas 17,
Washington 0.
麦金教练!
Coach McGinty!
华盛顿打算靠什麽反♥攻♥?
What will Washington need to get back
into this game?
-心
-Heart
-什麽?
-I’m sorry?
要有颗奋战不懈的心
You gotta have heart
你能说明一下吗?
Can you elaborate?
永不放弃的心
Miles and miles of heart
很贴切,
There you have it,
正如麦金教练说的
in a word, from Coach McGinty…
华盛顿需要靠心的力量
Washington will need “heart”
才能绝地大反♥攻♥–
to get back into this–
我有照你说的方向跑!
I ran it like you said!
你自己传过头!
you just under threw me!
又不是跑百米, 混♥蛋♥,
This isn’t a track meet, asshole
你不会盯著球看吗?
you have to look for the ball!
你不用打下半场了
I’ll pull you off the field,
混♥蛋♥
spoiled punk
你以为大老闆会罩谁?
Is O’Neil gonna side with a burnout
过气的老教练?还是明星球员?
coach or someone who delivers the fans?
你这混球!
Son of a bitch!
你到底在搞什麽?
What are you thinking about?
比赛还没打完
We got a game to play!
靠这群倒楣鬼谁也别想赢球!
-Nobody can win with these losers!
-我可以
-I can
法可, 看到你真好,
Falco, great to see you Now, get
滚出我的休息室
the hell out of my locker room!
-教练?
-Coach?
-你怎麽现在才来?
-What took you so long?
塞车
Traffic
换衣服去!
Suit up!
-大老闆会开除你们的
-O’Neil will fire your ass!
-反正又不是第一次!
-Won’t be the first time!
走著瞧!
This is bullshit!
我现在就去告诉他
I’ll end this right now
有种打我啊!
Come and get some!
你这胖子!
You big fatty!
事实就是事实
This doesn’t change anything
我是明星四分卫!
I’m an All-Pro quarterback!
我有两枚冠军戒!
I got two Super Bowl rings!
你只是个替补球员
You’re no more than a replacement
是啊
Yeah
我同意你的观点
I can live with that
弟兄们, 谁把这混♥蛋♥弄出去好吗?
My brothers, will somebody please get
this asshole out of here?
把手拿开, 你这怪兽!
Get your hands off me, you gorilla!
吉米麦金老是喜欢
Jimmy McGinty is anything
出奇致胜
but a conventional guy
他说过要不择手段
And McGinty says, with the playoffs
on the line, go for it.
抢进季后赛…
Get to the playoffs.
Something Washington…
华盛顿己经七年未打进季后赛..
…has not been able to do
against Dallas in seven years.
法可?
Falco?
他在出什麽怪招?
What the hell is he up to?
看, 法可在场上
Look, here comes Falco!
法可回来了
Falco’s back!
马特尔怎麽了?
What happened to Martel?
我不知道
I don’t know,
但看来样子,
but the way Falco’s running…
法可眼神坚定
…and that look he has in his eye,
他准备上场了
he thinks he’s gonna play.
对不起
I’m sorry
他们防守很严密
They’re playing zone
不过你一定可以突破
and you can pick them apart
你只要睁大眼睛看–
If you keep your eyes open–
他好像在和啦啦队员接吻!
He seems to be necking with that
cheerleader! That’s what he’s doing!
球员不应该跟啦啦队长谈感情
Players aren’t supposed to be
fraternizing with cheerleaders.
是啊, 但那又如何?
Yeah, but what are they gonna do?
开除他?
Fire him?
-你给了我力量
-you give me strength
-你来的有点晚
-you’re late for work
痛宰他们, 法可!
Kick ass, Falco!
你们在高兴什麽?
What’s all the celebrating about?
现在是17比0
We’re down 17 to nothing
法可, 对方佈下重兵等你
It’s nasty out there
难怪女人不玩美式足球, 教练
That’s why girls
don’t play the game, coach
听好, 明天此时
Listen up This time tomorrow,
罢♥工♥正式结束
the strike will be officially over
达拉斯犯了一个错误
Dallas made a big mistake
他们警戒心不够
They haven’t been afraid of you
他们最好赶快醒悟,
They should be, because you have
因为我们是最强的
a powerful weapon working for you
你们没有下一次机会了
There is no tomorrow for you
所以让自己变成最危险的人物
And that makes you all
very dangerous people!
准备痛宰他们了吗?
Kick ass on one Ready?
我克理夫兰要发威了
Clifford Franklin is
looking for a new ho
准备承受重击了吗?
Ready for some pain?
-来吧
-Bring it on
-接招吧
-It’s coming
接招吧
It’s coming
看到这阵式了吗?
See him coming in motion?
我从没看过这种阵型
I’ve never seen anything like this!
真不敢相信!
Unbelievable!
至少有5,6面黄旗丢出!
There’s at least five, six flags
out there. Hats, everything!
简直是一场混战
This is what you call
an old-fashioned melee
非法衝撞
Unnecessary roughness,
16号♥ 34号♥
number 16 and number 34
各罚十五码, 所以加起来是….

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!