-这个位置是我守的
-That’s my spot in the huddle
-不是
-It’s not
-回你的位置去
-Get to your spot
-滚开, 黄种人!
-Let’s go, chopstick!
打场漂亮的球赛, 好吗?
Let’s play football! What do you say?
-现在是我的位置了!
-It’s my spot now!
-门都没有, 你这肥猪!
-Not for long, you tub of rice shit!
你们在搞什麽?
What’s the problem?
吃米的死肥猪
You can’t do jack shit!
-米虫!
-Pork rice!
-我是日本人, 不是中国人!
-I’m Japanese, not Chinese!
不要惹火我们兄弟俩
Don’t mess with my brother
下面怎麽回事
What’s going on?
场上好像有点争执
Something seems to be going on
in the huddle.
尚恩倒下去了
Falco’s on his back.
-来吧
-Come on
还没开打,尚恩就先躺平了
They haven’t had a play yet
and Falco’s down.
他被自己队友撞了一下,
He got hit by his own guy! He was
显然一时之间尚未清醒
looking out his earhole for a minute!
这不是好预兆
This isn’t a good sign.
-我受伤了吗?
-Am I hurt already?
-尼尔 差点打伤你的头
-Near knocked your head off
开始吧
Let’s go
集中精神!
Come on, get it together!
我是四分卫 场上只有我说话的份
I’m the quarterback I’m the only one
who talks in the huddle
-但那明明是我的位置
-But he was in my spot
-我不管
-I don’t care!
通通过来
Now huddle up
有话要说的, 举手发言
If you’ve got something to say,
raise your hand
这样明白吗?
Is that understood?
要是觉得不舒服或受伤什麽的
Suppose you don’t feel good
Or you’re hurt
请在发动攻击前告知 好吗?
Tell me before the huddle starts
Okay?
好, 大家听著
Okay, here we go
DC右侧, 25号♥战术–
DC Right, Switch 25 Blast
干吗?
What?
-球场的左边吗?
-To the left?
-右边啦
-The right
左边!
The left!
小声一点, 免得对方听到
Be quiet or they’ll hear us,
然后呢?
and then what?
拖延比赛
Play game!
犯规, 罚退五码!
Number 16 on the offense! 5 yards!
这样哨兵队这样加起来
Pat, so far the Sentinels
己经被罚退10码了
Have minus 10 yards offensively
动物园猴子打架都比他们有组织
I’ve seen monkey-shit fights
at the zoo more organized!
DC右 424战斧飞弹
DC Right pro 424 Tomahawk,
数到一开始, 预备
on one, on one Ready?
预备
Ready?
我要擒抱你, 尚恩!
I’m coming for you, Footsteps!
绿色 二十二号♥
Green 22!
开始!
Hut, hut! Hut!
加油, 尚恩
Come on, Shane!
法可这下被撞得很惨
You could hear Falco’s fillings
drop all the way up here!
底特律靠优异的防守
Detroit takes over the football
抢到进攻权
with excellent field position.
-给我一个S
-Give me an S!
-S!
-给我一个 E!
-Give me an E!
-E!
-给我一个 N!
-Give me an N!
-N!
-给我一个 T!
-Give me a T!
-T!
给我一个…
Give me a
-I!
-I!
下次进攻我们讨回来
We’ll get them next time
老鹰带小鸡四号♥战术
Eagle over cover four!
数到三开始, 预备!
On three, get ready!
你死定了, 蓝眼睛的!
All day, blue eyes!
It’s Christmas morning
And Santa’s coming down
the chimney!
我要杀光你全家
I’m gonna bury your family!
我要杀掉你的狗
I’m gonna bury your dog!
衝, 衝!
Champ, champ!
这才叫美式足球!
Now that’s football!
你了吗? 喜欢吗?
You get it? you like it?
开赛三分钟就连续犯规,
The Sentinels set a record for
哨兵队可能创新纪录!
penalties in the first 3 minutes!
我来查查统计纪录.
We ‘re waiting for the stats on that.
-个人犯规
-Personal foul!
56号♥防守犯规!
Number 56 on the defense!
防守球员罚退一半的距离!
Half the distance to the goal!
贝特曼犯这一规
Bateman on that one
真是莫名奇妙
Just a cheap shot
-这规犯得太严重了.
-That should be worse than a penalty.
-他们简直如入无人之境!
-They’re walking right through us!
底特律达阵得分!
Touchdown, Detroit!
不要担心
Don’t worry about it
快就位
Let’s go!
双翼战术
Double slot zag, okay?
-干吗?
-What?
-我感觉不太舒服
-I don’t feel too good
-撑著点
-Suck it up
-加油!
-Come on!
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
-蛋渣!
-Eggs!
-臭死了!!
-That’s ripe!
你到底吃了什麽, 老兄?
What’d you eat, man?
我们快点开球,
If we don’t move,
不然我也想要吐了
I’m going to blow chow, too
我们要开球了
We’re in a huddle!
88号♥双翼战术,
Double slot zag, 88–
耶苏!
Jesus!
该死的!
Goddamn!
我早就告诉你,
I tried to tell you, I can’t be around
我闻到味道会想吐
somebody puking or I start puking
可恶
Shit
好,好,好
Okay, okay, okay, okay!
数到三
On three
所有人一起向左边移♥动♥
Everyone move left Ready
走, 走, 走
Hut, hut, hut
那是什麽玩意儿?
What the hell is that?
搞什麽?
What?
我们一起转播球赛几年了?
John, how many years we been
calling games together?
19年, 大概.
19, I think.
曾见过这种情形吗?
Ever seen that?
从来没有
Not on a football field
-他们在干吗?
-What are they doing?
-Beats me
往好处想,
Look at it this way It’s the first
这是我们成军后首度大团结
thing we’ve done together as a team
-各位!
-Hey!
-大家清楚了吗?
-Clean it up! Let’s go!
散开!
Break!
预备? 蓝色四十二号♥!
Ready? Blue 42!
蓝色四十二号♥!
Blue 42!
开球!
Hut!
华盛顿的第一档进攻
First down, Washington.
-有超传吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!