你在干吗?
What are you doing?
我不想犯同样的错误
Don’t want to make the same mistake
I did in Phoenix
达拉斯绝不会让我们得逞
We might end up in that situation
with Dallas
他们会佈下重兵对付我
They like to send their safeties
对四分卫严加看管
Put the pressure on
什麽事, 教练?
Yeah, coach?
结束了
It’s over
马特尔回来了
Martel crossed
我很抱歉
I’m sorry
“重要关头就会崩溃”
“Chokes with the game on the line”
老闆是这样说的吧?
ls that what O’Neil said?
没关係
It’s okay
这样对队上比较好, 是吧?
It’s better for the team, right?
我指的是, 马特尔
I mean, Martel
是最佳全方位球员
He is the best
The guy’s got it all
不对
No
他缺少奋战到底的那颗”心”
He doesn’t have heart
你有
You do
当你的教练我很光荣
It’s been a privilege
谢谢你相信我
Thanks for believing
星期四把他们杀得片甲不留
You give them hell on Thursday
在你走前, 我想跟你说
I just wanted to tell you
before you left
很抱歉
I’m sorry
-谢了
-Thanks
-不, 真的
-No, really
我认为他们对你们这些人太残忍♥了
I think it’s terrible
what they do to you guys
让你们相信你们真的能成为英雄
They make you believe that
you’re better than you really are
然后又一脚把你们踼开
Then they pull the rug
out from under you
他们给了你们最残酷的东西就是
The cruelest thing that they can give
guys like you
希望
Is hope
你真是善解人意, 马特尔
You’re a real class act, Martel
太体贴了
A real class act
你配不上她的
She deserves better
你就像条破船正在下沉
You’re a sinking ship
不要把她拖下水
Don’t drag her down with you
照顾好我的弟兄
Take care of my guys
各位, 我们打烊了, 回家吧!
Come on, boys, let’s go!
酒都卖♥♥光了, 回家吧
Nothing but water left in here
Let’s go
我要去约会
I have a date
-我爱妳, 安娜贝尔
-But I love you, Annabelle
-我知道, 艾伦
-I know you do, Alan
再见了, 路上小心!
Bye, you guys, be careful!
他来了!
Here he is!
各位
Ladies and gentlemen
本队十六号♥队员
Number 16 in your programs
大家心目中的龙头老大!
Number 1 in your hearts!
尚恩 法可!
Shane Falco!
法可! 法可!
Falco! Falco!
大家乾杯 天主保祐
Cheers God bless you
-乾杯
-Cheers
-乾杯
-Cheers
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
我打完了
I’m done
什麽?
What?
马特尔回来了
Martel crossed
搞什麽?
Bloody hell
你打算何时告诉我们?
When will you tell the guys?
-我不想破坏大家气氛–
-I don’t want to ruin–
-不, 等等
-No, no, wait
把音乐关掉!
Cut that music! Cut it!
关掉音乐!
Turn the music off! Cut it!
尚恩有事要跟大家宣佈
Shane’s got something to tell you
我有个好消息告诉大家
I’ve got good news
星期四你们将与全联盟
This Thursday you’ll be with
最佳四分卫上场比赛
the best quarterback in the league
没错 没错
Damn right Damn right
马特尔
Martel
他回来了
He crossed
马特尔回来了
Martel crossed
当你们被达拉斯痛扁的时候
While you guys are getting pounded
by Dallas
开玩笑的
Just kidding
我会在船上喝著啤酒
I’ll be drinking beer on my boat
放轻鬆一点
Kicking back
各位哨兵队友
Sentinels
举起你们的杯子
Raise your glasses
敬尚恩 法可
This is to Shane Falco
他是我们的四分卫
He’s our quarterback
他是我们的老大
He’s our leader
最重要的是, 他也是我们的朋友
But most of all, he’s our friend
这杯敬你
This is for you, man
敬法可!
To Falco!
谢了
Thanks
谢了
Thanks
玩得愉快
It’s been fun
欢迎回到首都的耐克斯特 体育场
Welcome back to Nextel Stadium
in our nation’s capital.
我是派特, 在我旁边是老搭档 约翰
I’m Pat Summerall and with me
as always is John Madden
显然罢♥工♥行动己经接近尾声了
It appears that the strike
is coming to a close
今晚马特尔重回先发四分卫
Martel will be resuming
the quarterback position tonight.
其实我倒想看法可可能继续
I gotta admit, I was looking forward
再打一场
to seeing what Falco could do…
以他这几週进步神速
… with one more game. He made
amazing progress the past few weeks…
麦金教练实在功不可没
…under the tutelage
of Jimmy McGinty.
的确
He really did.
但今晚马特尔领军华盛顿对上达拉斯
But tonight it’ll be Martel leading
Washington against Dallas.
我没想到我会这样说,
I never thought I’d say this, but…
不过我挺想念那些替补球员的
…l’m gonna kind of miss
those replacement games.
让法可归队!
Bring back Falco!
各位女士先生们,
Ladies and gentlemen, leading
今天带领华盛顿哨兵队的是..
your Washington Sentinels today…
欢迎七号♥
… welcome back number 7,
艾迪 马特尔.
Eddie Martel.
上吧!
Go on, boys!
加油, 马特尔
Come on, Martel
快动啊, 快动啊!
Get moving, get moving!
或许你该带球衝锋陷阵
Maybe you should try scrambling
说得好
Brilliant
把球踼出去如何?
How about a quick kick?
嘿! 巴特勒
Hey, Butler
-红色三十八号♥!
-Red 38!
-你好
-Hey, man
如果不介意的话,
If it ain’t any trouble,
比赛后可不可以帮我签个名
I’d love to get your autograph after
就如你所愿!
You want it, you got it, scab!
太棒了
All right
达拉斯抢到球
Cochran fumbles the ball,
Dallas recovers.
第一档进攻
First down and goal
离达阵区二♥码♥
on the two-yard line.
鹰式九号♥!
Hawk Nine Stay!
贝特曼! 鹰式九号♥!
Bateman! Hawk Nine Stay!
鹰式九号♥!
Hawk Nine Stay!
我要把球抢回来!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!