Hey, there they are!
各位先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen
华盛顿哨兵队!
Your Washington Sentinels!
全队就属他运气最好
He’s the luckiest guy here At least
至少他听不见观众的嘘声!
he couldn’t hear the booing today!
有人在吗?
Hello! Anyone home?
有回音吗?
Did I hear an echo?
聋子, 麦金是在哪裡找到这傢伙?
Where’d McGinty get Rain Man?
特殊奥♥运♥吗?
Special Olympics?
难怪他们今天会输球
No wonder they couldn’t win
他连饮料都没辨法点!
He can’t even order a drink!
-不要衝动
-Lay off
-听著
-Lighten up
放轻鬆点, 反正他又听不到
It’s not like he can hear
我听得见
I can
他写什麽?
What’s that say?
“当聋子的好处之一是…
“One good thing about being deaf,
你永远可以不用理会混♥蛋♥”
you can ignore the assholes”
你 混♥蛋♥
You asshole
真好笑
That’s funny
冷静点, 冷静点!
It’s cool, it’s cool!
你闹够了吗?
You had enough?
你的脑袋都装大便,
You got shit for brains,
但还算带种
but you’ve got balls
谢谢
Thank you
丹尼, 记得在练习时我跟你说过
Danny, remember what I told you
关于红色上衣的事吗?
about red shirts in practice?
-我要你忘记
-Forget about it
-好的
-Okay
马特尔
Martel
谁是英雄? 谁是英雄?
Who’s the man? Who’s the man?
来吧! 有种来啊!
Come on! Come on!
来吧! 等等!
Come on, come on! Stop!
让我们来打一场, 婊♥子♥!
Let’s play football, bitch!
我们都是上帝的子民!
We are all God’s children here!
将你交给善于杀戮的人类手中
“And deliver thee into the hands
of brutish men!”
以西结(希伯来先知) 21章31节
Ezekiel 21 :31
这太不公平了!
This is some old bullshit!
我还以为你会觉得回家比较好
It’s more of a homecoming for you.
这下你会说笑话了!
You gonna be a funny man?
贝特曼! 威金森!
Bateman! Wilkinson! Come on,
你们在做什麽?
guys, what are you doing?
我们不能好好相处吗?
Can’t we all just get along?
拜託
Come on
为什麽只有我们被关在牢房♥?
Why are we the only ones in this jail?
-简单, 因为他们赢了
-Simple They’re winners
-见鬼, 至少今晚我们赢了
-Hell, no Not tonight
你坐在威尔森头上的样子,
That was pretty sweet, you
还真不赖, 胖子
sitting on Wilson’s head, Jumbo
谢啦, 杰默
Thanks, Jamal
今晚不是只有他有表现
He wasn’t the only one
who kicked ass
你今晚表现不错喔,
You the man tonight,
克利福 富兰克林
Clifford Franklin!
怎麽?
What?
你居然躲在点唱机后面
You were hiding behind the jukebox
对吧?
Wasn’t he?
起初我很害怕,
At first, I admit, I was afraid
-可恶, 我是吓到不知所措
-Shit, I was petrified
-你会被吓到不知所措?
-you were petrified?
一直在想没有你在身边,
Thinking I could never live
我一定活不下去
without you by my side
-主会在你身旁
-The Lord is by your side
-保祐主
-Have mercy
但是后来,我花了很多个夜晚
Then I spent so many nights,
思考你是如何辜负了我
thinking how you did me wrong
我变得坚强
And I grew strong
你知道我讨厌这些该死的歌♥
You know I hate this damn song
学会了独♥立♥
I learned how to get along
然而,回来了
And so you’re back
从外面回来
From outer space
我走进来,发现了满脸愁容的你
I just walked in to find you here
With that sad look upon your face
我早该换个门锁
我早该叫你把钥匙留下
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
如果我早知道你会回来骚扰我的话
If I had known for just one second
You’d be back to bother me
走吧!
Go on, now go
滚到外面去
Walk out the door
请你转身离开
Just turn around now
你已经不受欢迎
‘Cause you’re not welcome anymore
记得这个吗?
Remember this?
你就是那个用分手来伤害我的傢伙
Weren’t you the one who tried to
Hurt me with goodbye
难道是我搞砸了?
Did you think I’d crumble
你以为我会坐以待毙
Did you think I’d lay down and die
哦!不,我会活下去
Oh no, not I
I will survive
一旦我学会如何去爱,我就能活下去
As long as I know how to love
I know I’ll stay alive
我会用一生好好过日子
我会用全部的爱去奉献
I’ve got all my life to live
I’ve got all my love to give
我会活下去
And I’ll survive
我会活下去
I will survive
Hey, hey
我用尽全身的力气,不让自己崩溃
It took all the strength I had
Not to fall apart
努力修补著我心碎的碎片
Kept trying hard to mend the pieces
Of my broken heart
我花了多少个夜晚
But I spent oh so many nights
为自己感到难过
Just feeling sorry for myself
我曾经哭泣,但现在的我昂首阔步
I used to cry
And now I hold my head up high
你可以看到我已脱胎换骨
And you see me
-四, 五!
-Four, five!
好了, 好了
Okay, all right
法兰克
Frankie
假如再有像酒吧裡裡打架事件发生
If anything like this bar fight
happens again
你们就不用在打球了, 每个人都是
There’ll be no place
on the team for any of you
-我说得够清楚了吗?
-Do I make myself perfectly clear?
-是的, 教练
-yes, sir
还有一件事
And just for the record
没有亲眼看见你们痛扁
I would love to have seen
马特尔实在太可惜了
Martel get his ass kicked
我们走吧!
Let’s get out of here!
嗨, 尚恩
Hey, Shane
你在做什麽?
What are you doing?
工作
My job
-你现在是职业球员了
-you’re a professional football player
-是啊, 就只有这个星期
-Sure, this week
当一切都结束时, 你知道的
When that’s all over, you know
我终究要回来
I’ll be back here
我可不想被我的客户炒鱿鱼
I don’t want to lose my customers
我正好路过
I was on my way to work
你要搭便车吗?
Do you need a ride?
没关係
I’m good
-我的车子拿回来了
-I got my truck back
-你的车还好吧?
-How is it?
扁了点, 但还跑得动
Flatter But it runs
你呢?经过昨晚的事还好吧?
And you? How are you running
after last night?
连妳也听说了?
You hear about that?
我想全城的人都知道了
I think the whole town heard
about that
这伤口是比赛还是打架弄到的?
Is that from the game or the fight?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!