Yeah, my hat comes off my head.
看到了吗?帽子就是这样掉下来的
See that? It comes off like that.
他的爸爸从来不会弓背跃
His dad never had no buck.
他爸爸让我们骑上去 然后总是留心照顾我们
He just would let us get on, but he would always keep an eye on us.
往前走 老兄
Keep going, buddy.
往前走 老兄
Come on, buddy.
冷静 -哇 不可思议
Stay calm. – Wow, that’s amazing.
这匹马从来没有让人上到他的背上
A horse that never had nobody on his back before.
你能知道他想要学
You can tell he wants to learn.
噢 对的 他很聪明 -他真的很聪明
Oh, yeah, he’s smarter. – He’s real smart.
他真的很信任你
That’s a lot of trust he has in you.
对的
Yeah.
和我骑上他那会比 看他现在要冷静多了
See how much calmer he is now that I’m actually on him?
对的 对的
Yeah. Yeah.
他能感觉到我
He feels me.
再往前走一点 往前
Let’s get a little forward. Forward.
你有一天会成为一匹赛马的
You’re gonna be a racehorse someday.
往前走
Let’s get some forward.
往右去一点
One more time to the right.
这就是我们要做的
And that’s all we’re doing.
好孩子
Good boy.
干得好
Excellent job.
好了 我现在要从我上来那一边下来了
All right, now, I’m coming off the same side I came on.
吁 伙计
Whoa, partner.
吁 伙计
Whoa, partner.
是的 我听说你有这样的才能
Yeah, I heard you had that touch.
如今我终于见识了一番
Now I finally get to see it.
好孩子
Good boy.
现在是12
Now 12.
现在是13
Now 13.
13…
Thirteen
对四人的公平下注 瞧一瞧吧
Fair bid on four, folks. Have a look.
我现在要告诉你们
I’ll tell you what,
我们现在要在这展示一些超级棒的东西
we’re gonna show you something pretty nice right here.
很高兴见到你 布雷迪 -嘿 最近怎么样
Good to see you, Brady. – Hey, how are you?
继续 12,13…
Let’s go. And a 12, 13…
现在在这有一匹非常好的马
Here’s a pretty nice-looking horse right here.
一个2009年的模特 伙计们
Just a 2009 model, guys.
只要7000就成交
Give me 7,000 on a good deal here.
有人出6800
Got 6,800.
有人出7000么 -不错的马
Give me 7,000. -Nice horse.
绝对的 -6800
Definitely. -Sixty-eight hundred.
现在7000了
Now 7,000.
嗨 维克托 最近好么
Hey, Victor, what’s up?
嗨 我有个不错的杂毛阉马给你
Hey, I got a nice roan gelding for you.
布雷迪和我一会过去
Yeah, Brady and I will be over soon.
嗨 蒂姆 -嗨 格雷格 你今天怎么样
Hey, Wayne. -Hey, Greg, how you doing today?
还不错 -你呢
It’s all good. -How you doing?
嗨 我很好 你呢 想要什么
Hi. I’m good. How are you? What would you like?
我要一个皇冠酒和水 -好的
I’ll have a Crown and water. -Okay.
来吧 傻♥逼♥
Come on, dickhead.
出点钱吧
Pay something.
这就对了
All right.
你不是一个野马骑手吗
Aren’t you one hell of a bronc rider?
不要提这件事
We don’t talk about that.
最近怎么样 伙计 很高兴见到你 -不错 维克托 你呢
How you doing, man? Good to see you. – Good, Victor. How you doing?
很好 很好
Pretty good. Pretty good.
这是马的证明文件
Here’s his paperwork.
好的
All right.
它的血统相当不错
Pretty good bloodline there.
就像你说的那样 不是吗? -对
Just as you said, isn’t it? -Yep.
不错
Cool.
放松 伙计
Easy, bud.
丹格 你真是个好看的家伙 不是吗
Dang, you sure are a good-looking sucker, ain’t you?
哟 伙计
Whoa, buddy.

Whoa.
哟 伙计
Whoa, buddy.
哟 伙计
Whoa, buddy.
嗨 布雷迪 你♥爸♥在找你
Hey, Brady, your dad’s looking for you.
它叫什么
Who’s this?
这是阿波罗
That’s Apollo.
他表现如何?
How well is he broke?
一些傻瓜下来试图骑他
Ah, some dumb fuckers came down and tried to ride him,
但他猛然弓背跃起 所以他们放弃了 你懂的
but, uh, he got bucked off, so they quit, you know.
他现在养成了很多坏习惯 他开始弓背了
He gots a lot of bad habits now. He’s starting to buck.
真是可惜
It’s a shame.
这么好的马被浪费
Good horse like this going to waste.
700我就卖♥♥你
I’ll let him go for seven.
是啊 也许有一天我会回来买♥♥它
Yeah, I might have to come back for him someday.
这个东西就是我们的救赎
This right here is gonna save us.
救赎我们所有人 -可以治愈对冰♥毒♥渴望
Save us all. -Might cure the meth.
这里有天然气 有石油
There’s gas in here. There’s oil in here.
这里有衣服
There’s clothes in here.
没错 -这里有绳子
Yep. -There’s rope in here.
这是未来 孩子们
This is the future, boys.
所以 你觉得那匹马怎么样?
So, what do you think about that horse?
你觉得它值多少? 认真的
What you think you’re gonna want for him? For real.
我想要1250元现金
I want $1,250 cash.
不过 我不知道我有没有1250
I don’t know if I got $1,250, though, man.
能商量下吗
Willing to make a deal?
我需要82年卡玛洛的后挡风玻璃
I need a back windshield for an ’82 Camaro.
我给你700元加上后挡风玻璃
What do you say I throw in that back window
你觉得怎么样
and I got $700?
700元?
Seven hundred?
700元加上这包大♥麻♥
Seven hundred and this bag of weed.
爸爸 我们需要现金
Dad, we need the cash.
我们可以拿这笔钱再买♥♥另一匹马赚钱
We can take that money and buy another horse and make some money.
你总把我的大♥麻♥抽光
You’re always smoking my weed up.
还不如就和他换一点
Just as well trade him for this little bit of grass.
你怎么看 你不喜欢大♥麻♥吗
What do you think? Don’t you like the grass?
喜欢
Yeah.
好吧 就这么定了
All right, let’s do it.
好吧 成交了 对吧
All right, we got us a deal, then?
是的 没错 -好的 不错
Yeah, you’re damn right. – All right, sounds good.
这里看起来
Definitely looks like you got some…
很明显有一些磨损 那里有点粗糙
some wear and tear on it here. A little rough there and…
你知道 买♥♥一个全新的可能会花掉2300
You know, one of these new would run a guy about $2,300.
是的 -惯例之类的 所以
Yeah? – Custom and everything, so…
嗯 根据一般的经验
Um, general rule of thumb,
当铺提供约四分之一美元
pawnshops offer about a quarter on the dollar,
所以 你懂的 如果它 如果它值两千美元
so, you know, if it… If it’s worth two grand,
也许500美元就能帮到你 因为你说你要卖♥♥掉它
maybe $500 just to help you out since you said you’re selling it,
你不会想再要回来的
you don’t want it back.
好吧 -成交吗
All right. – Do that?
是的 -好的 完美啊 小伙子
Yeah. – All right, perfect, man.
我来弄些文件
Let me get some paperwork going.
你知道吗 我刚看见很多牛仔
You know what? I see a lot of young cowboys
带着他们的马鞍进来了
come in with their saddles.
很多人都摆脱了他们 你再也不能骑马了 是吧?
A lot of ’em get rid of ’em. You can’t be rodeoing forever, right?
好的 伙伴 你刚说你姓什么来着
Okay, partner, what… What’d you say your last name was?
老板 你知道吗
You know what, man?
我改主意了
I think I changed my mind.
好吧 我很感激你带它来
Okay. Well, I appreciate you bringing it in.
嗯哪 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你拿着那个马鞍做什么
What are you doing with that bronc saddle?
我刚打算把它给典当了
I was gonna pawn it.
当了它做什么
Pawn it for what?
为了维克托的马 阿波罗
Victor’s horse, Apollo.
我觉得它会成为一匹好马的
I think he’d turn out to be a good one.
嘿 我刚和维克托打完电♥话♥
Hey, I just got off the phone with Victor.
他说如果你想要的话 你明天可以用阿波罗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!