如果我去 你想一起来吗?
If I do, you want to go with?

Nope.

Nope.
之后我会带你去游园会玩的
Take you to the carnival afterwards.
游园会? -那里有很多游乐设施
Carnival? – Get on some rides.
你认真的?
Are you sure?
如果你愿意去的话 -当然
If you want to. – Yes.
好了
All right.
伙计 你在这里干什么呢?
What are you doing here, bro?
又想骑马了?
Riding today?
加油!加油!加油!
Go! Go! Go! Go!
别慌!别慌!别慌!
Hustle! Hustle! Hustle!
还有8秒就吹哨了
He’s got an eight-second whistle.
他可以打败南达克他选手
He could beat South Dakota.
他安全着陆了
He’s safe on the ground.
快为坦纳·朗道鼓掌祝贺吧
Put your hands together for Tanner Langdeau.
快让坦纳听到你们的掌声!
Let’s hear it for Tanner!
我的天 你今天看到那匹灰马腾跃了吗?
Holy piss, did you see that gray horse buck today?
卡梅伦 对吧?
With Cameron, right?
看到了 那是一批驯马
Yeah. Saddle horse.
真的吗? -对
Really? – Yeah.
嘿 醒醒 老糊涂
Hey. Wake up, Grandpa.
都坐着睡着了
Falling asleep over there.
你17号♥参加沃特竞技大赛吧?
You entering Water’s Rodeo on the 17th?
17号♥? -对
17th? – Yeah.
那应该可以去参加
Should be ready to roll by then.
好 伙计 看到你出院回归赛场很开心 好好虐他们
Yeah, man, it’ll be good to see you back out there, scratching ’em.
住口 马上 坦纳
Come on, now, Tanner.
说这些怎么了?
What’s wrong with that?
他脑袋里有个金属片
He has a metal plate in his head.
那又怎么样?金属多硬啊 不会断的
So? Metal’s strong. It’s supposed to not break.
他会没事的 他不是小女人
He’ll be fine. He’s not a little bitch.
知道我怎么想吗?去你的
You know what? Fuck you.
对 去你的 布雷迪 骑马很危险的
Yeah, fuck you, Brady. It’s dangerous.
嗨 别理他 伙计
Hey, don’t worry about it, man.
你好
Howdy.
你是布雷迪·布莱克本吗? -是
Are you Brady Blackburn? – Yeah.
我是Bill -Bill 很高兴见到你
Bill. – Bill, it’s good to meet you.
我听说你是个很棒的驯马师
I heard you’re a great horse trainer.
看芝麻街?(美国幼儿教育电视节目)
Sesame Street?
我有一匹没人能驯服的小马
I have a colt that nobody can break.
我都15岁了 傻瓜
I’m 15, silly.
你愿意来我这儿驯驯他吗?
Would you come and look at him?
告诉我你觉得怎么样?
Tell me what you think?
我不久之前骑一匹起跳的马的时候伤到了头
I caved my head in riding a bucking horse not too long ago.
我现在需要做一些康复治疗
I got some healing up to do right now.
莉莉 你渴吗? -什么?
Lil, are you thirsty? – What?
不渴 -然后……
Nah. – And…
几周后 我可能会去你那里去……
Here in a couple weeks, I’ll probably be able to come and…
喝吧 莉莉 -不行!
Come on, Lil. – No way!
酒就在这儿 就在这儿 喝吧 -不行
Right here, right here. Come on. – No way.
不喝! -就一小口
No! – It’s just one sip.
好说好商量地喝多好 来吧
It’s way better for you than that. Come on.
混♥蛋♥你在对她做什么?
The fuck you think you’re doing with her?
干♥他♥妈啥 伙计?你想怎样?
What the fuck, man? What do you want?
好了 好了 好了 -去你的!
Hey, hey, hey, hey… – Fuck you!
冷静 哥们 冷静 -滚开这里
Calm down, man. Calm down. – Get the hell out of here.
坦纳没什么别的意思
Tanner didn’t mean nothing by it.
我只是在展示我的友好 没有其他的
Just being friendly. That’s all.
去你的
Fuck, man.
我们都喜欢莉莉 你知道的
We all love Lilly. You know that.
好吧
Okay.
莉莉 你还好吗? -我很好啊
Lil, are you all right? – I’m okay.
你现在需要来根这个
This is what you need right now.
嗨 你们看
Hey, everybody.
看这月亮和星星
Look at the moon and the stars.
和这些行星!
And the planets!

Wow.
.
你们这些男孩的问题就是
The problem with you boys,
你们从不想伤自尊
you don’t like to get your pride hurt.
无论哪次来这家酒吧 莉莉都会很生气
Lilly used to get all mad whenever we were in the store
酒吧里的场景不是她想要的 她就……
and she didn’t get what she wanted, and…
她就会大发脾气
She’d throw a fit.
你知道 然后就歇斯底里
You know, and be mad about it.
我也不知道 她只是再也不喜欢那里了
I don’t know, she’s just not like that anymore.
她有了好多正在做和喜欢做的新事情
She’s got all these new things that she does and likes,
和新说辞
and saying…
她长大地太快了
She’s growing up so fast.
你应该多陪陪她
You get to be around more.
你别再去弄牛仔竞技了
No more rodeo for you.
我来啦!
Here I go!
嗨 迈尔斯
Hey, Miles.
伙计们 还好吗
How’s it going, guys?
我们来是找你♥爸♥的
I’m looking for your dad.
他和我借了钱买♥♥这个拖车
He owes me some money on this trailer.
该还了
Need payment.
否则 我就得把车拿走了
Otherwise, I’m gonna come and get it.
他昨天刚去科西嘉岛买♥♥马去了
He went to the horse sale in Corsica yesterday,
他走了后我就没见着他 但是
and I haven’t seen him since he left, but…
对 我上次从他那儿拿到钱也是四个月前了
Yeah, it’s been four months since I got any money from him.
我现在要点钱
I need some.
我受够了到处找他
I’m tired of looking for his ass.
好 我会确保他知道这件事
Okay. I’ll be sure to let him know.
对 他的确得来找我一下
Yeah, he needs to come and find me.
我就说这些
I’m done.
我喜欢你的纹身
I like your tattoos.
你有自我介绍吗 – 没有
Do you have a resume? – No.
工作经验呢?
Any job experience?
我曾是个马夫
I’m a horse trainer.
现在不干这个了吗?
You can’t do that right now?
呃 可以倒是可以 但是有一段时间不能骑马
Um… Well, I would, but I can’t ride for a while
自从我生病卧床之后 所以就
since I’m laid up, so…
读过高中或者中专吗
Any high school? GED?
没 女士
No, ma’am.
奥格拉拉苏部落泰罗办公室那儿有岗前职业培训
The OST TERO office, they have job training
就是 比如说 建筑 道路工程之类的
for, like, construction, road work.
我想找一份比这个临时一点的工作
I’m looking for something a little more temporary than that.
你知道 我可能
You know, I’m probably gonna
几个月后又要开始训马
be training horses again here in a few months
当我康复以后 所以
when I’m healed up, so…
我一个在达科他超♥市♥当经理的表兄
My cousin’s a manager at Dakotamart.
他们那儿差几个临时工
They have some temporary positions.
你打电♥话♥告诉他是我介绍你去的
You can call him and tell him I sent you.

Okay.
谢了
Thank you.
你很像你妈妈
You look like your mom.
我曾和她一起上高中 她真的很棒
I used to go to high school with her. She was really awesome.
嘿 布雷迪 你在这儿干嘛
Wow, Brady. What are you doing here?
你怎么样 维克托
How you doing, Victor?
还可以 你呢?
Good. How about yourself?
差不多吧
All right.
所以你现在是在这儿上班吗 – 嗯
So you work here now? – Yeah.
我觉得 人总是得找点事做 对吧?
Guy’s gotta do what he’s gotta do, I guess, huh?
这就不知道了 这不关我的事
I don’t know. It’s none of my business,
但是人一旦沉迷舒适 你知道的
but when you start getting comfortable, you know,
你还是得回去弄你的马和牛仔竞技那些事
you need to get back to them horses and rodeos and stuff.
对啊
Yeah.
在这是赚不够钱的
Just not making enough money.
你知道我的意思吧?
You know what I mean?
谢了 维克托

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!