但我走上前对她说 操♥他♥妈♥的 然后…
but I got on her and said, “Fuck it,” and…
她在外面待了会儿 之后…
She was good out there for a while, and…
哨声响起的时候 她变得很没用
Until the whistle, she got real trashy
然后从篱笆边转身回来
and started turning there by the fence, sucking back,
我走到她面前
and I went over the front of her.
她踩了我的头 把我踢飞
She stepped on my head, popped me out.
直到他们把我送回医院我才昏过去
Didn’t knock me out until they got me back to the hospital there.
我癫痫发作
I had a seizure
然后就晕了过去
and went into a coma.
是啊 我这样已经有十多年了 你知道吗?
Yeah, I been going for 10-plus years, you know?
我可能有过十多次脑震荡
Probably had 10-plus concussions.
我应该… 我的意思是 按美国橄榄球联盟标准
I probably should… I mean, by NFL standards,
我应该死了的 你知道我是什么意思吗
I should be dead, you know what I mean?
我在达科塔的竞技马戏场营地被踢的
Got kicked in Kadoka at Rodeo Bible Camp.
然后从后门出来 这也还好
Went out the back door. That wasn’t so bad.
我那儿差不多疼了一个星期 但是…
It was kind of a stinger there for about a week, but…
开始骑上马 我就会感觉轻松一点
Started riding and it loosened up a little more.
骑上这匹高大的灰色的母马
Got on this big, gray mare.
我感觉全身心舒展开了
I was getting pretty stretched out towards the end,
感谢上帝让我听到了口哨
and thank God I heard the whistle blow.
不管怎么样 最后
But, anyway, right at the end,
它还是把我摔在了泥里
she slammed me down in the dirt.
这是我有史以来被摔的最惨的一次
Hardest I’ve ever been slammed before.
虽然我的肋骨他妈的疼的要死
Brady over there told me to get on my short-go horse
布雷迪在那让我骑上我那匹矮马
even though my ribs hurt like a son of a bitch.
对吧 布雷迪?
Ain’t that right, Brady?
你不会让疼痛打垮
You don’t let no pain put you down.
你不会只是因为你的头受了点小伤
You ain’t gonna be turning out horses left and right
完全放弃骑马 是吧?
just ’cause your head hurts a little bit now, are you?
我没有…我没有任何退出的打算
I’m not… I’m not drawing out of anything.
我只是停一段时间
I’m just taking some time off.
头和肋骨是不同的
Your brain’s a little different than your ribs.
对 我知道 但对于牛仔来说都是一样的
Yeah, I know, but it’s all the same to a cowboy.
骑马与痛苦相伴
Ride through the pain.
你得确定你的头伤不会让你担惊受怕
You gotta make sure this head of yours don’t get you scared.
我知道这在其他人身上发生了什么
I know how that goes with some guys.
他们害怕再骑马
They get scared to get on again,
最终成了农夫
and then they end up becoming farmers.
嘿 布雷迪
Hey, Brady.
你看望过莱恩没有
You seen Lane?
这个 我还没有机会
Well, I didn’t get a chance
去看望他 当我在比赛的时候
to see him there for a while, while I was rodeoing.
他们刚给他用一台全新的康复器材
They just checked him into a brand-new rehab facility.
如果他有哪怕一次机会 也许就赢世界赛了
He probably could have won the World if he’d had an honest chance.
记得他在McCool Junction赢了三对三的那次吗?
Remember when he went three for three in McCool Junction and won it?
是啊 对于莱恩来说那真是个美妙的夜晚
Yeah, that was a good night for Lane.
记得他伤胳膊
Remember when he broke his riding arm
赢了第一次骑牛比赛
and won the bull riding first time ever
用他的右手骑着公牛那次? 84分
riding a bull with his right hand? Eighty-four points.
靠 有一次 我和莱恩从派对回来
Shit, one time, me and Lane was coming back from a party.
我们开着坦纳哥哥的车
We was driving in Tanner’s brother’s car,
谈着女人
and we was kind of talking about women.
我们有点醉了 然后莱恩看着我
We was a little drunk, and Lane looks over at me
说 James 你知道吗?
and says, “James, you know what?
生活教会了我一件事
“One thing I’ve learned in life,”
他说…
he says…
我一直认为女孩进入你生活的时候都有个名字
“I’ve always thought girls come in with a name
她们离开时候就变成一个数字
“and they leave with a number.”
说的有点像在胡言乱语
It’s kind of fucked up, but…
龌龊 – 就是 莱恩
Dirty dog. – Yeah. Lane.

Yeah.
确实很狂野
Real wild.
我想为他祈祷
Want to say a prayer for him.
我的意思是 最好我们每天祷告 你知道的…
I mean, be best if we say a prayer every day, you know…

Yeah.
对于他来说 因为确实会有用
For the guy, ’cause he sure could use it.
但是我只走上前对着
But I just want to go ahead and say…
上帝祈祷他能从他遍及全国的朋友
Pray to God that he takes in all the strength
那里获得力量
from all his friends across the nation.
从北方 从南方 从东方 从西方
North, south, east and west.
因为我们都知道他有来自全国各地的朋友
‘Cause we all know he’s got friends all over this country.
希望他恢复健康
Pulls through.
希望他可以重新骑马
Hope he gets to ride again.
感受微风
Feel the wind
吹拂他的后背
hit his back
看着随风飘动的绿草
and watch it flow through the grass.
我们就是他 他就是我们
We are him, and he is us.
我们是一体的
We’re all one in this together.
过来
Get over here.
你应该远离那些母马
Should have left them mares alone
别用鼻子去蹭篱笆
and quit rubbing your nose on the fence.
别总是呆在这里
Wouldn’t have to be sitting here.
来吧 格斯
Come on, Gus.
你好 女士 -你好
Hello, ma’am. – Hi.
我来这里看望莱恩·斯科特
I’m here to see Lane Scott.
嘿 兄弟 你近来怎样?
Hey, brother. How you doing?
好久不见了 老哥
Long time, no see, brother.
我很想你
I missed you.
感觉好点了吗?你看上不错
Feeling better? You’re looking good.
看样子他们对你很尽心尽力了
Looks like they’re doing a lot for you here.
你感觉怎样?
How you feeling?
感觉不错吧?这真是不错的地方
Feeling good, huh? It’s a pretty good place here.
你…
H…
怎…
O…
样…
W…

S.
你怎样了…
How’s…
你的头怎么样了?
How’s my head?
感觉很好
Feeling all right?
沾…
B…
上…
S.
哦 沾上了…
Oh, “Rub some…”
土…
D.
占上了土吗?
“Rub some dirt in it”?
也有点哥本哈根综合征?
Little bit of Copenhagen, too, huh?
我叫莱恩·斯科特
Name’s Lane Scott.
18岁 来自南达科他州 肯纳贝克
I’m 18 years old, and I’m from Kennebec, South Dakota.
虽然莱恩年纪轻轻 实力上却绝不含糊
Lane, he’s young, but he’s really good.
我敢肯定 他是南达科他州最好的公牛骑手
Best bull rider to come out of South Dakota, for sure.
我的…意思是
I mean… I mean,
我不是…想要暗示什么 但是我和超人
I’m not… Not trying to imply anything, but me and Superman have
永远一山不能容得二虎
never been seen in the same room together, so…
打赤膊 狠角色
No shirt. Wild man.
帅爆了!
Nice, baby!
小牛仔 够牛逼!
Good ride, cowboy!
自从我三岁那年
I was about three years old
我父亲就带我进入了牛仔圈
when my dad introduced me into the rodeo world.
我们根本没有不可战胜的困难
There’s nothing that really can beat it.
你骑上一头牛 骑得还不错 每一个人…
You get on a bull, make a good ride, everybody…
每一人起立为你
Everybody in the stands stands up for you,
呐喊 助威 嗯…
yells, cheers. Um…
你的肾上腺素涌了起来 然后你…
Your adrenaline’s going, you…
只能微笑 无法退缩
You just can’t stop but smiling.
没有事情比把自己捆在一头
There’s nothing like strapping yourself
2000多磅重的动物身上并任由其运动更难的了
onto a 2,000 pound animal and just going with it.
这正是我想要做的事情
That’s what I wanted to do,
我知道我这辈子就要做这个
and I knew I wanted to do it for the rest of my life.
我不敢想象除了这个我还能什么
I couldn’t imagine doing anything else.
莉莉 -怎么了?
Lil. – What?
想不想去看牛仔竞技
Thinking about going to the rodeo.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!