跟你说件事 那首”汤姆上校”
I wanted to tell you, that song, “Major Tom”?
之前 那个大胡子
Back there, when the beard guy was…
他根本不知道他在说什么
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
那首歌♥讲的是勇敢和对未知的探索
That song is about courage and going into the unknown.
很赞的一首歌♥
It’s a cool song.
理查
Rich!

Yo!
我的东西呢
Where’s my thing?
浸在银盐液槽里了
It’s in a silver bath.
我都不知道你在说哪门外星语了
I don’t even know what language you’re speaking right now.
告诉你 你最好别给我打马虎眼
You know, you got to take me seriously.
我手上还要出版最后一♥期♥的杂♥志♥
I got a magazine to execute here.
而且还有上头的差事
And bosses to answer to.
下次我看到你的时候 照片也要在 懂了吗
So next time I see you, I see that picture. Okay?
嘿 白日梦的家伙
Hey! Dream Machine!
叫你呢
Hello.
只是 我就想确认一下你听到我说的话了
Just… I want proof you heard me.
下次我看到你
Next time I see you…
就能看到照片
You see the picture.
这就对了
That’s right!
运气如何 赫南多
Any luck, Hernando?
这地方都被我翻了个遍 25号♥照片不在这里
I turned the place upside-down. 25 is not here.
连收件室都查过了 伙计
I searched Receiving, too, man.
这不可能的
This never happens!
我跟你说
I’m telling you…
它不见了 华特
it’s nowhere, Walter.
我的意思是 他可能就没有发过来
I mean, maybe he didn’t even send it.
或者照片还在他那里
Maybe it’s still on him.
华特
Walter?
华特
Walter!
成为一个勇敢的男人
放眼全世界
努克镇

Hi.

Hi.
你这边还能租车吗
Do you have any cars available?
有 我们还剩一辆蓝色和红色的
Yeah, we have a blue one and a red one.
就那辆红色的好了
I’ll take the red one.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
麻烦问一下 这里能接收信件吗
Can I ask you, could someone receive mail here?
收件人是个美国人 叫肖恩?奥康奈尔
An American? Sean O’Connell?
我认为他可能把邮件地址写这里了
I think he might have received mail at this address.
你要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
好吧 也行啊 要不
Okay. Yeah, I guess…
就来一小瓶好了
a small beer shoe.
所以 这里能收到信件吗
So, could somebody get mail here?
机邮的
Heli mail.
“机邮”
“Heli mail”?
有船路过的时候 我们用直升机把邮件送过去
We helicopter mail to the ships when they pass by.
我们这里是酒吧 也是机邮站
We are pub and helipad.
明白了 等一下 厄基斯那克号♥呢
Yeah. Wait, the Erkigsnek?
是啊 厄基斯那克
Yeah. Erkigsnek.
厄基斯那克号♥
Erkigsnek.
我们每周二送邮过去
We flew mail to her Tuesday.
我把音量调小点
I’m gonna take it down a little, here.
我打心底说一句
I just want to speak from the heart.
我错过了一个好女人
I lost a good lady.
我觉得这首歌♥让我不觉得那么孤单
I feel this song is helping me feel like I’m not alone.
虽然我还是觉得很孤单
Even though I pretty much am.
来吧 我们一起唱出来
Come on, let’s sing it.
大伙
Everyone.
大家一起唱
Let’s sing it together.
# 你不再想我了吗 宝贝 #
# Don’t you want me, baby? #
你知道一般谁送邮的吗
Do you know who flies the mail out?
或者常飞那边的飞行员
Do you have regular pilots?
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
接下去 伙计
Just keep it going, man.
-嘿 -唱下去
-Hey. -Sing it.
不了 谢谢 我 我就算了
No, no, thank you. I don’t… I’m all right.
快点 伙计 来吧
Come on, man. Go on.
这歌♥叫”我还是服务生的时候”
“I was working as a waitress”
我知道的 谢谢了 我就算了
Yeah, I know it. I’m okay. Thank you.
我因公出差 我在工作
I’m on a business trip, I’m working.
快点 伙计 这首歌♥对我来说很重要
Come on, man. This song is important to me.
-没错 -是啊
-Yeah. -Yeah.
-唱吧 -好的
-Sing it. -Okay.
够了吗
Okay?
难听死了
That sucked.
做你的事去
Do your work.
推推嚷嚷的不好
You don’t have to push.
-我还戳你了 怎么着 -住手 别戳我
-What if I poke you? -Stop. Don’t poke me.
-你敢怎么着 伙计 -别戳我
-Do your work, man. -Don’t poke me!
我就戳你了 我想这么着就这么着
I’m poking you. What am I doing?
别戳我 不准戳我
Stop poking me! Don’t poke me!

Hey!
来啊
Come on!

Aah!
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait. Wait!
你的大拇指 我要跟你谈谈你的大拇指
Your thumb! I have to talk to you about your thumb!
没错 周二是我飞去厄基斯那克号♥送信的
Yeah. I flew mail out to the Erkigsnek Tuesday.
顺便捎了他一程
Gave him a ride.
我开直升机的时候 他拍了我的手
He took that photo of my hand on the stick.
不敢相信 我竟然找到这大拇指的主人了
I’m just blown away I located your thumb.
那个 其实格陵兰岛大概就七八个人
There is, like, eight people in Greenland.
我是想说 这里比对大拇指 简单明了
I mean, it’s a good place to find a thumb.
别做对不起你女人的事情 伙计
Don’t cheat on your lady, man…
特别是你住在一个只有八个人的地方
when you live in a country that only has eight people in it.
就这么一说
By the way.
所以
So, uh…
你也有点脾气的啊
You’re scrappy.
你是个有点脾气的小伙子
You’re a little scrappy Duncan.
所以你在找这个人
So, you’re trying to find this guy?
是的
Yes. Yeah.
五分钟之后 我就要送些电台零件过去
Well, I’m flying some radio parts out there in five minutes.
他可能还在船上
He may still be on the boat.
-真的 -有可能
-Really? -Yeah.
你也许跟我一起走也不错
Maybe you could come with me.
可以 也许我可以直接打他的船载电♥话♥
Yeah, or maybe I could just call him on the boat phone.
船载电♥话♥
The boat phone?
嗯 船上的电♥话♥
Yeah, the phone on the boat.
你是指联络装置
You mean the ship-to-shore?
是的 估计用联络装置也蛮方便的
Yeah, maybe I could just ask him on the ship-to-shore.
他们的电台坏了
Their radio is broke.
所以我才要飞这么一趟的
That’s why I’m flying out there now.

Oh.
你现在就准备走
You’re flying out right now?
喝完这杯我就出发
I’m just gonna finish my beer.
可天气看起来不怎么样啊
The weather doesn’t look so great.
的确不怎么样
It’s not.
那边的风暴看上去要飘过来的样子
Looks like there’s a storm moving in.
是啊
Yeah.
大风暴
A-brewin’.
没错
Yeah.
但你刚刚
But you’re just…
你刚刚喝过酒
you’re just gonna finish your beer…
还能飞得稳吗
and then fly a machine?
也对哦
Yeah.
风暴来了 我稍微有点紧张而已
I’m kind of nervous about the storm.
所以就来这边喝酒压压惊
I just want to get a couple of beers down.
好吧 那我不跟你走了
Okay. I’m not gonna go with you.
好吧
Yeah.
随便你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!