所以我们得非常非常非常安静
So we have to try to be very, very, very, very still.
大家管雪豹叫”幽灵猫”
They call the snow leopard the “ghost cat.”
它们神出鬼没
It never lets itself be seen.
幽灵猫
Ghost cat?
美好的东西从来不会寻求关注
Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.
肖恩 你给我的底片有一张不见了
Sean, there was a negative that got separated from your roll.
为这事我被批了个狗血淋头
I’m taking a lot of heat over it at work.
那张底片没有寄来
It never came with the roll that you sent.
你说最后一卷
The last roll you’re talking about?
没错
Yeah.
25号♥
The 25.
没错
Yeah.
你就坐在它上边
You’re sitting on it.
为什么这么说
Why am I sitting on it?
就在你钱包里
It’s in your wallet.
那是个礼物
That was the gift.
照片是个礼物
The photograph.
钱包只是我用来装底片的
The wallet was just something I could put it in.
我把底片放在了钱包的照片夹里
So, I put it in a little slot, the little picture holder in there.
我觉得挺有意思的
I thought it would be cute.
我告诉过你啊”往里看”
I told you, “look inside.”
纸条上写了
In the note.
你说”往里看”
You said “look inside.”
我以为你说的是往包装纸里看
I thought you meant look inside of the wrapping paper.
是吗 多棒的惊喜啊
Yeah? Well, you got a real nice surprise coming.
不 没了
No, I don’t have it.
已经没了
I don’t have it anymore.
哇哦
Whoa!
你在想什么啊
What the hell were you thinking?
不好意思 我仰慕你这么久
I mean, I’m sorry, I’ve admired you for a very long time…
但是这真是太坑人了 那底片太珍贵了
but that is not a good move, at all, with a valuable negative.
对不起 我
Sorry, I just…
我觉得这么挺好玩的
I thought it would be a playful kind of thing.
好玩
Playful?
真好玩
Too playful.
我明白你的意思
I see what you’re saying.
当封面的图 我应该直接给你
With the cover, I should have been more straightforward.
你要是不介意 我想问问你
But can I ask you, I mean, if you don’t mind…
钱包怎么了
what did you do with the wallet?
扔了
Chucked it.
真伤心
Well, that hurts my feelings.
不 我很喜欢
No. Man, I liked it very much.
非常喜欢
I appreciated it very much.
所以你就把他扔了
So you threw it away?
你不知道那是什么
So, you have no idea what it was?
那张照片
The photograph?
真可惜
It’s a shame.
那张真的很美
It was a beauty.
话说回来 你怎么找到我的
How did you find me, anyway?
靠我妈妈
My mom.
她是个好人 蛋糕烤得很棒
Cool lady. Knows how to bake.
是啊
Yeah.
-你为什么 -嘘
-Hey, why did you… -Shh!
你准备什么时候拍
When are you gonna take it?
有时候我不拍
Sometimes I don’t.
如果我很喜欢某个瞬间
If I like a moment…
我是说 就我个人而言
I mean, me, personally…
我不喜欢为了拍照而拍照
I don’t like to have the distraction of the camera.
只想享受在那一刻
Just want to stay in it.
享受在那一刻
Stay in it?
嗯 那一刻
Yeah, right there.
就像这一刻
Right here.
现在它不见了 跑掉了
Now it’s gone. It’s gone.
看起来很好玩
That looks like fun.
我要加入
I think I’m gonna jump in.
嘿 那张照片是什么 肖恩
Hey, what was the picture, Sean?
如果你不加入 我们就要落单了
We’re gonna be odd-numbered if you don’t join.
那照片是什么
What was the picture?
让我们称之为鬼猫吧 华特?米蒂
Let’s just call it a ghost cat, Walter Mitty.
你在监视名单上
You made the watch list.
你是怎么避过旅行禁令 到阿富汗的
How did you get to Afghanistan? There’s a travel ban.
从也门过去
Through Yemen.
暴♥力♥之都
Violent place.
这就是为什么飞机票只要84美元
That’s why the air fare is only $84.
我可以要回我的横笛吗
Can I have my fife back?
你在洛杉矶认识什么人吗
Do you know anyone in Los Angeles?
-没有 -一个熟人也没有 好吧
-No. -Any acquaintances? Okay.
同伴呢
Any companions?
或者任何可以证明你是华特?米蒂的人
Anybody here who might be able to verify that you’re Walter Mitty?
华特?米蒂吗
Walter Mitty?

Yeah.
我是托德?马哈尔 网恋网的
Todd Mahar. eHarmony.

Hey.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
什么呀 过来
What? Come here.
过来
Come here.
双肩包包
Backpack.
大大的抱抱
Big hug!
机场监禁 哼
Airport prison, huh?

Yeah.
我们一边吃肉桂卷一边讲 来吧
Tell me all about it over a Cinnabon. Come on.
肉桂卷呀
Cinnabon!
顺便问一句 你被拘留了多久
How long were you detained for, by the way?
貌似有17个小时
Like, 17 hours.
哇哦 肉桂卷味道怎么样
Wow! How’s that Cinnabon taste?
美味极了
Really great.
我的朋友 你现在吃的是糖霜海♥洛♥因♥
That’s frosted heroin. That’s what you’re eating, my friend.
这就是你在这所拥有的
That’s what you’re having right there, man.
顺便提一下
By the way…
在我撤下你的资料之前你得到了300个示好
you got 300 winks before I took down your profile.
在两小时之内 太疯狂了
In the space of two hours. It was crazy.
我还以为我在卖♥♥音乐会门票呢
I thought I was selling concert tickets.
我没看过
I never checked.
哦 因为
Oh! Because of…
那个离开的”鸡尾酒”女孩
the “Pi?a Colada” girl that quit?
-是的 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
谢尔
Cheryl.
谢尔 从来没有回应过别人的示好
Cheryl, who did not respond to a single wink…
她一直都在那
the whole time she was on there.
是个挑三拣四的女士
That’s a choosy lady.
挑三拣四的女士啊
That’s a choosy lady.
你的白日梦
How’s the…
进行得怎么样了
daydreaming going?
最近比较少
Lately, less.
不错
Good.
少就是好
Less is good.
谢谢你的点心
Thanks for the pastry.
对 你欠我的
Yeah, well, you owe me.
我钢琴一卖♥♥掉 我就把支票寄给你
I’ll send you a check as soon as I sell the piano.
你盘子里有很多
You have a lot on your plate.
你现在要做什么呢
What are you gonna do now?
出去然后再找份工作
Go out and get another job.
干杯
Boom!
对不起 华特 我只是
Sorry, Walter, I just…
什么
What?
你和我想象的完全不一样
You are so not how I pictured you.
你是怎么想象我的
How did you picture me?
我想你是一个灰暗的家伙
I pictured you as a little gray piece of paper.
但现在我看到你
But now I see you…
有点像印第安纳?琼斯
and it’s like Indiana Jones…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!