Hey, I got more clues.
你找到了什么
What did you find?
肖恩在蛋糕包装纸上写了一个日期
There’s a date that Sean wrote.
还有其他的单词
And some words on a cake wrapper.
“拉吉卡韦””布兹喀什”
“Rajqawee,” “Buzkashi”…
还有”魔法师”
and “Warlocks.”
等等 冰岛还有棒约翰披萨店呢
Wait. They have a Papa John’s in Iceland?
对啊 我刚得去 我刚走
Yeah. I just had to… I just left.
你是不是被赶出去了
Did you get kicked out?
不是 我只是得走了
No, I just needed to leave.
就是不喜欢那里的气氛
Just the atmosphere.
还有杯子
And the cups.
嘿 肖恩的线索我理解的是对的
Hey, I was right on Sean’s trail.
然后我就追丢了
Then I lost him.
“强壮的小矮人”
“Strong little man.”
谢谢
Thanks.
不是”拉吉卡韦”的意思是在40个阿♥拉♥伯国家里的
No. “Rajqawee” means “strong little man”…
“强壮的小矮人”
in, like, 40 Arabic countries.
“布兹喀什”是中非的
And “Buzkashi” is “goat hockey”…
“山羊曲棍球”
in Central Asia.
还有”魔术师”
And “warlocks”…

Yeah.
我希望它们是有联♥系♥的
I was hoping they would connect.
你刚才说你因为那里的杯子就离开了棒约翰
So, you said that you left Papa John’s because of the cups?
那我作为消费者是不是该知道些什么
Is there something I should be aware of as a customer?
不是 我之前在那里干过 就这样
No, I just worked there, that’s all.
我以前留着莫霍克头
I used to have a mohawk…
背着双肩包
and a backpack…
我还知道我想要成为什么 我想干什么
and this idea of who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do.
然后呢
Yeah?
没什么 只是
Nothing. Just…
那时 我和我爸关系特别好
I was pretty close with my dad.
他在我17岁的时候去世了 那是周二
And he died when I was 17, on a Tuesday.
那是我们没什么存款
And we didn’t have any savings.
于是我在那周周四把头发剪了
So I got a haircut that Thursday…
在同一个周四我找了份工作
and a job the same Thursday.
在棒约翰
Papa John’s?

Yeah.
你♥爸♥允许你留莫霍克头
Your dad let you have a mohawk?
他亲自给我剃的
He shaved my head.
真是个好爸爸
That’s a good dad move.
对啊
Yeah.
冰岛美吗
Is it nice there?
嗯 挺美的
Yeah, it is.
真的很美丽
It’s really beautiful.
这边可一点都不美好
Well, it’s pretty sucky here.
人力资源部已经开始
Human Resources has already started
裁掉一些员工了
letting some of the staff go…
等你回来的时候会有很大不同
so it’ll be a lot different when you get back.
嘿 我弄了点东西 给
Hey, I picked something up for…
我想刚才信♥号♥♥不好
I think I lost you.
这样吧 回去再细聊
You know what? I’ll catch up with you when I see you.
好啊
Great. Okay.
好的 没问题
All right. Okay.
拜拜 华特
Bye, Walter.
回见 谢尔
Bye, Cheryl.
赫南多发来短♥信♥: 十万火急
小胡子再见不到你 他就要炒我了
怎么了
What’s going on?
他们关了两层楼
They shut down two floors.
你怎么这么狼狈
Why do you look rugged?
我看见你了
I see you.
又见面了
I see you!
我上次说啥
What did I say?
我看见你了
I see you.
照片 拿出来
The photograph. Now. Let me see it.
我让他查了 没有什么叫银盐溶液的玩意
He looked it up. There’s no such thing as a silver bath.
听着 底片这东西很容易出问题
Listen, there was uncertainty about the negative.
我明白 但底片在冰岛
I understood that, hopefully, it was in Iceland.
这是你的事
It was in your care.
你再给我点时间
If you just give me some more time…
你被开除了
You’re fired.
我们换别的封面
We’ll make another cover.
等等
Hey!
我处理过的底片成百上千
More than a million, way more, negatives have come through my office.
从没印错过一个
I have never mislaid one.
写块匾 挂在你的下一个办公室里
Put it on a plaque. Hang it at your next job.
我得去和董事会解释了
Now I got to explain this to the board?

Hey.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
挺酷啊
That’s cool.
滑板 送给谢尔的儿子的
It’s a skateboard. It’s for Cheryl’s son.
谢尔不在 她被裁了
Cheryl’s not in. She was let go.
很抱歉
I told you, man, it’s bad.
等等 那是我的花
Hey! That’s my fern.
谢谢
Thank you.

Hi.
你好
Hi.
我能
Can I…?

Yeah.
我找谢尔?梅霍夫
I’m looking for Cheryl Melhoff.
找谢尔
You want Cheryl?

Yeah. She’s…
我们是同事 她帮我处理了点公事
We work together, and she was helping me with a work thing.
谢尔
Cheryl.
亲爱的
Honey?
有人找你
There’s some guy here.
什么
What?
你同事
From work.
等等啊 等我打完电♥话♥
Okay, hold on. I’m on the phone.
欢迎收看柯南秀
It’s Conan.
今晚的嘉宾是第♥一♥夫♥人♥米歇尔?奥巴马和华特?米蒂
Tonight, First Lady Michelle Obama, Walter Mitty.
我们来谈谈你的感情
Can we talk about your love life?
大家肯定很感兴趣
I think people would be interested.
你们不会想知道的
You don’t want to know about my love life.
绝对想啊
I think they do.
必须想 我再也不相信小道消息了
Yeah, I think they do. Now, I don’t believe everything I read.
你闹了点丑闻
There’s a scandal? A little scandal?
一桩小丑闻 没错
A little scandal, yes.
她和她丈夫复合了
She was back with her husband, or something.
然后她爱上你了
Then she fell for you?
无风不起浪
Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
你太棒了 华特
You’re awesome, Walter.
多谢
Thanks.
必须的
Sure.
能把这个关了吗
Can you turn this off?
不行
It stays on.
那让我下车
I’m just going to get out.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
华特 你得给他们小费
Walter, you got to tip these guys.
我们把钢琴安全带回来了
We got the piano back safe, Mom.
刚出差回来吗
Are you back from your work trip?
是啊 早上回来的
Yeah, this morning.
饿吗
Hungry?
有点
Mmm-hmm.
-我做了汤 -谢谢
-I’m making soup. -Thanks.
现在给小费吧
Hey, tipping time now.
我就这些了
This is all I got.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
没事 谢了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!