Whatever.
-再见了 -走好
-See you, man. -Okay.
再见
See you.
好吧
Okay.
别叫了
Shut up!
嗨 大家好
Hi. Hello, everyone.

Hi. Uh…
你好啊 努克镇
Hello, Nuuk.
不好意思 有点小紧张
Sorry, I’m a little nervous.
好嘞
Okay.
这首歌♥送给华特?米蒂
This one goes out to Walter Mitty.
他懂的
He knows why.

Hey.
你能来挺好的
Glad you came.
坐着舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
什么
What?
坐着舒服吗
Are you comfortable?
怎么可能
No!
抓稳了
Hold on tight.
嗨 这船就是了
Hey, there she is!
我们怎么降落
Where do we land?
不需要
We don’t!
什么
What?
我们不需要降落
We don’t land.
好了 华特
Okay, Walter.
我本来打算直接把电台部件扔进船里的
I was gonna drop the radio parts into the boat.
现在你跟它们一起吧 东西就放在你旁边
You take them. They’re right next to you.
-这包 -是的
-These? -Yeah.
跳到船上去就行 懂了吗
Just jump in the boat. You got them?
-直接跳船上 -是的
-Just jump in the boat? -Yeah.
是的 你能行的 华特
Yeah, you’re doing great, Walter!
你说”直接跳船上”是什么意思
What do you mean, “jump into the boat”?
我以后怎么联♥系♥你好呢
What would be the best way of reaching you to stay in touch?
我不知道 等等
I don’t know. Wait!
“直接跳上去”到底什么情况
What do you mean “jump into the boat”?
我们离船还很远呢
It looks far away!
没错 但你还是要跳了
Yeah, but you got to go now!
跳 跳 速度跳
Go, go, go!
跳啊
Go!
搞错了
No!
不 华特
No, Walter!
我是说另一艘船 那艘小的
I meant the other boat! The little boat!
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
保持冷静
Try to remain calm.
皮划艇马上来救你了
The pontoon boat is coming for you.
你至少还有一分钟 那之后你才会冻住
You have at least a minute before you freeze!
什么
What?
你是安全的
You are safe!
这里有个东西
There’s something here!
这有个带鱼鳍的
There’s a fin here, I think!
我们在穿过海豚群
We are traveling through a porpoise school!
别担心 那是海豚
Don’t fear the porpoise!
我觉得那不是海豚
I don’t think it’s a porpoise!
放心 就是海豚
I’m telling you, it’s a porpoise.
友好点
Be friendly.
它会保护你 防止鲨鱼咬你
It will protect you from the sharks.
好吧
Okay.
快来
Come here.

Hey!

Hey.
好吧 那是鲨鱼
Okay, that’s a shark.
我早就说是鲨鱼了
That’s what I said!
天啊
Jesus!
别招引它了
Stop befriending it!
宰了它
Kill it!
这不是海豚
It’s not a porpoise!
这不是海豚
It’s not a porpoise!
戳它的眼睛
Poke his eyes out!
打它
Fight it!
天啊
Oh, my God.
我没做梦吧
That really happened?
脸是真的
Real face.
不好意思 摸了你的脸
Sorry for palming your face.
天啊
Oh, my God.
一艘引航船来过
A pilot boat came.
四小时前把他接走了
They took him four hours ago.
就在风暴之前
Before the storm.
接去哪了
Took him where?
冰岛
Iceland.
有什么办法可以联♥系♥到他吗
Is there any way that we could radio him?
我有很重要的事要问他
It’s very important that I discuss something with him.
你刚才带着我们的电台设备跳进了海里
You jumped into the ocean with our radio components.
设备就丢了
They are lost.
没错吧
Correct?
对 没错
Yeah, that’s correct.
你是美国人
You’re American?

Yeah.
太棒了
Excellent!
方兹
Fonzie!
别这样 我给你找点干的布 伙计
Come on, I’ll find you some dry clothing, homeslice.
这个行吗 用来装你的东西
Will this work? For your items?
完全可以 谢谢
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
嘿 我来处理这个 兄弟
Hey, I’ll take this, buddy.

Okay.
-饿了吗 -当然饿了
-Hungry? -Sure.
我有一些超赞的蛋糕 老兄
I got some kick-ass cake, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
看着不错
Looking good.
你可以留着它
You can keep it.
嘿 这是
Hey, this is…
这是小柑橘蛋糕
This is clementine cake.
这是小柑橘蛋糕 我妈妈做的
This is clementine cake. My mom makes this.
没错 肖恩带来的
Yeah, Sean brought it.

Yeah.
好吃
Good.
5月2日 埃亚菲亚德拉 埃尔德哥斯 光圈5
尼康 85 1 4 波拉
5月16日 拉吉卡韦 布兹喀什 魔法师
这是肖恩的吗
Is this Sean’s?
对 蛋糕是他包的
Yeah, he wrapped the cake in it.
这是拍摄计划
This is a shoot itinerary.
这是一张照片的拍摄日程
It’s a field itinerary for a photo…
他说过他要去哪里吗
Did he say anything about where he was going?
没有 他不爱说话
No, he didn’t say much.
他就是给这些水手拍照
He was just taking pictures of these guys, the Chilean deckhands.
他还给我了一些建议
He even gave me some tips…
教我怎么自♥拍♥
for my Instagrams.
脸谱加好友吧
Facebook friends?
好啊 没问题 好
Yeah, sure. Great.
“埃亚菲拉约酷”是什么
What is “Eyjafallajokull”?
埃亚菲亚德拉
Eyjafjallaj?kull.
你说什么
Excuse me?
埃亚菲亚德拉
Eyjafjallaj?kull.
那是什么
What is that?
那在冰岛 是一座火山
It’s in Iceland. It’s a volcano.
-火山 -对
-A volcano? -Yeah.
5月2日 就是明天
May 2nd. That’s tomorrow.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think there’s any way…
我们在冰岛停一下
that we could possibly land in Iceland?
有啊
Yeah.

Yeah?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!