Do I know you?
我认识你吗
No, but i’ve been watching your career for a good while.
不认识 不过我已留意你很久了
Back when you were a promising young agent.
可追溯到你还是个菜鸟那会儿
Before that.
或者更早
You come out here for a reason? Yeah, I did.
找我有事吗 没错 确实有事找你
My name is Kurtzweil.
我叫克兹维尔
Doctor Alvin kurtzweil.
艾尔文·克兹维尔医生
Am I supposed to know that name?
我有说要认识你吗
An old friend of your father’s.
我是你父亲的老朋友
Back at the Department State
我俩是同事
We were what you might call fellow travellers.
一同在国♥务♥院♥任职
But his disenchantment outlasted mine.
但他后来不干了
All right.
是吗
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
I heard you come in here now and again.
听说你是这儿的常客
I figured you’d need a little drinkie tonight.
我觉得你今晚定会痛饮一番
You a reporter?
你是记者
I’m a doctor, but I think I mentioned that. OB-GYN.
之前说过了啊 我是妇产科医生
You’ve got something to tell me,
有话快说
You’ve got as much time as I hail a cab.
在我打到车前 你还有时间说
There’s sth you don’t know about the bombing in Dallas.
达拉斯爆♥炸♥案有你不知道的内情
What’s that?
什么内情
Sac Darius Michaud never tried
达利斯·米肖根本没尝试拆除炸♥弹♥
Or intended to defuse that bomb.
或者说 根本没打算拆除炸♥弹♥
He just let it explode in his face, huh?
他自愿让炸♥弹♥炸死喽
What’s the question no one’s asking? Why that building?
从来没人♥质♥疑 为何炸的是那栋大厦
Why not the Federal Building?
而不是联邦大厦
Federal Building was too well guarded.
联邦大厦戒备森严
No, they put the bomb at the building accoss the street,
非也 之所以在对面大厦安了炸♥弹♥
Because it did have Federal Offices there.
是因为那里确实有联邦办事处
The Federal Emergency Management Agency
联邦紧急管制局
Had a provisional medical quarantine office there,
在那设了一个临时医疗检疫所
Which is where the bodies were found.
剩下的几具尸体就是在那发现的
But that’s the thing, the thing you didn’t know.
但仍有一事 是你始料未及的
The thing you’d never think to check.
就算你抓破脑门 也永远想不到的
Those people were already dead.
其实那些人早死了
Before the bomb went off?
在爆♥炸♥之前
That’s what I’m saying.
这正是我想说的
Darius Dichaud was a 22-year veteran of the Bureau.
达利斯·米肖当联邦探员已有22年了
Michaud was a patriot.
米肖是个爱国者
The people he was loyal to know their way around Dallas.
他所效忠的人 是达拉斯的巨头
They blew that building to hide something.
他们炸掉大厦是为了掩盖某些事情
Maybe even something they couldn’t predict.
某些连他们都始料未及的事
You’re telling me they blew up the entire building
你的意思是 他们炸掉整座大厦
Just to hide the bodies of those firemen?
只是为了掩盖那些消防员的尸体
And one little boy.
还有那小男孩的
I think you’re full of shit.
我觉得你一派胡言
Do you?
是吗
Arlington, please.
去阿林顿
Actually, no, let’s go to Georgetown.
那个啥 还是送我去乔治敦吧
Let’s go to Georgetown.
去乔治敦
I woke you. did I wake you? No.
我吵醒你了 是不是 不 没有
Why not? It’s three in the morning.
怎么没有 都凌晨3点了
Are you drunk, Mulder?
穆德 你醉了吗
I-i was until about 20 minutes ago, yeah.
20分钟前的确有点醉
Was that before or after you decided to come here?
是醉前还是醉后决定来我家的
What exactly are you implying?
你想说什么
Go home, Mulder. No, get dressed, Scully.
回家吧 穆德 不 穿上衣服 史考利
It’s late. Get dressed.
很晚了 快穿衣服
What are you doing?
你想干吗
Just get dressed, and I’ll explain on the way.
穿上衣服就是 我边走边给你解释
You’ve got something to show me?
想让我看什么东西啊
We brought the atmosphere back down to freezing,
我们把气温降到冰点
In order to control the development.
来抑制它的生长
Which is like nothing we’ve ever seen.
这种事儿从未遇到过
Brought on by what? Heat, I think.
什么引起的 我想 是热量吧
The coincident invasion of a host, the fireman
病毒侵蚀到宿主 也就是消防员体内后
An environment that raised his body temperature above 98.6.
他的体温骤升至华氏98.6度以上
This man’s still alive.
这人竟还活着
Technically and biologically.
从科学和生物学角度来说 是的
But… he’ll never recover.
不过 他再也无法康复了
How can this be?
怎么会这样
The developing organism is using his life energy
那生物正通过消耗他的能量
Digesting bone and tissue.
消化他的骨骼和组织来不断生长
We’ve just… slowed the process.
我们已减缓了它的生长进度
Do you want us to destroy this one, too? Before it gestates?
在它成形之前 也要毁掉吗
Uh, no. no.
不用
We need to try our vaccine on it.
可以用它来试验疫苗
And if it’s unsuccessful?
如果失败了呢
Burn it. like the others.
和其它几个一样 烧掉
ID and floor you’re visiting, please.
请出示证件 上哪儿
We’re going down to the morgue.
我们去停尸间
That area’s currently off limits
近期那地区 除授权医护人员外
To anyone other than authorized medical personnel.
其他人等 一概禁止入内
On whose orders? General Mcaddie.
谁的命令 麦卡迪上将
General Mcaddie is who requested our coming down here.
是麦卡迪上将派我们来的
We were awaken at 3am
凌晨3点 上校致电叫醒我们
And told to get down here immediately.
并指派我们立马赶到这里
I don’t know anything about that.
我对此一无所知
Well, call General Mcaddie. I don’t have the number.
给麦迪打电♥话♥ 我没他号♥码
Well, then call the switchboard. they’ll pass you through.
那你拨总机号♥ 他们会替你转接的
Jesus, you don’t know the switchborad number?
上帝 你连总机号♥码都不知道吗
I’m calling my C.O.
我打电♥话♥向上级请示
Listen son, we don’t have time for you to dick around, while
听着 我们没那闲功夫等你慢慢证实
You demonstrate your ignorance of the chain of command.
而且你对这些流程都不熟
The order came directly from General Mcaddie, you call him.
是上将直接下的令 你打给他确认下就是
We’ll conduct our business while you confirm authorization.
与此同时 我们要做事了
Why don’t you head on down, and I’ll confirm authorization.
那你们先去吧 我这就确认
Thank you.
谢谢
Why is the morgue suddenly off limits
为什么停尸间突然禁入了
On the orders of the general?
而且还是上将下的令
This is one of the firemen who died in Dallas?
这是其中一名在达拉斯死亡的消防员?
According to the toe tag.
脚牌上是这么写的
And you’re looking for…? Cause of death.
你想查什么 死因
I can tell you that without even looking at him.
不用看也知道
“Concussive organ failure due to”
“体外环境和飞溅的爆♥炸♥物”
“Proximal exposure to source and flying debris.”
“对脏器产生压力导致功能衰竭”
Mulder, this man’s already been autopsied.
穆德 从尸体包裹的情况看
You can tell by the way he’s been wrapped and dressed.
应该已验过尸了
Does this fit the description you just read me?
这和你刚读的死亡报告能一致吗
Oh, my god! this man’s tissue, Mulder. It’s like jelly.
天 穆德 这人的皮肤组织 像果冻一样
There’s been some kind of cellular breakdown.
像是细胞组织分解了
God, it’s completely oedematous!
上帝 严重水肿
There’s been no autopsy performed here. no Y-incision,
没进行过验尸 没进行过解剖
No internal exam.
没进行过内脏器官检查
You’re telling me the cause of death on that report is false?
这么说来 死亡报告是假的喽
This man didn’t die from an explosion or from flying debris?
就是说 他不是死于爆♥炸♥或流弹
Mulder, I can’t tell you what killed this man.
穆德 我不知道他是怎么死的
I’m not sure anybody else could claim too, either.
或许没人能解释得了
Mulder, you knew before we got here.
穆德 在我们到达这之前
This man didn’t die at the bomb site.
你就已知道他不是死于爆♥炸♥现场了吧
I’ve been told as much. You’re saying this is a coverup?
略知一二 有人在掩饰真♥相♥
Of what?
什么真♥相♥
I don’t know. but
我不清楚
I’ve a hunch that what you’re gonna find won’t be anything
不过 我有种预感
that can be categorized or easily referenced.
你着手破解的谜团 神秘至极
Mulder, this is gonna take time.
穆德 尸检要花些时间
Somebody is gonna figure out sooner or later
迟早会有人知道
That we’re not even supposed to be here.
这里来了两个不速之客
We are being blamed for this man’s death.
他们把这人的死归咎于我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!