Breathe!
呼吸
Scully, can you breathe?
史考利 能呼吸吗
Cold…

I’m cold… i’ll get you out.
我好冷 我会救你出去
Abandon your posts! Evacuate!
离开岗位 马上撤离
what’s happened? it’s all going to hell!
发生了什么事 全完啦
what about mulder? he won’t make it.
穆德怎么办 他逃不出来的
We gotta keep movin’.
必须离开这
Come on!
加油
I can’t.
我不行
Yeah, you can.
不 你行的
Scully, grab that vent.
史考利 抓住管道
Scully, grab the vent!
史考利 抓住
Scully…
史考利
Jeez, breathe!
天啊 呼吸
Breathe! Come on!
呼吸 加油
Breathe in.
吸气
Breathe in… Breathe!
吸气
I had you big time.
我吓到你了
Pull!

Come on, scully! Pull!
用力 史考利 用力
Mulder…
穆德
Keep movin’!
继续爬
Go! Come on!
爬啊 赶快
Almost there. Keep going.
马上到了 继续
You gotta see this.
你一定要看看这个
Scully!
史考利
In light of your report and narrative,
根据你的报告和陈述
My official report is incomplete
我的正式报告还没有完成
Pending these new facts I’m being asked to reconcile.
想完成报告还需要搜集新证据
Though it seems that a federal agent may have been
尽管你有证据证明一个联邦特工
Involved in the bombing
可能牵扯进入达拉斯爆♥炸♥事件
Events you’ve laid down are too incredible on their own…
但你陈述的其他事件本身都太不可思议了
..and, quite frankly, implausible.
而且坦白的说 不合常理
What is it you find incredible?
哪些你认为不合常理了
Where should I start?
我该怎么说呢
So many of the events described in your report defy belief.
报告里描述了太多的事件都违背常理
Antarctica is a long way from dallas.
南极大♥陆♥和达拉斯距离甚远
I can’t give the attorney general a report
我无法根据你的一家之言
That alleges the links you’ve made here.
给司法部长一份笼统的报告
Bees and corn crops don’t come under domestic terrorism.
蜜蜂和玉米地也不可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的武器
No, they don’t.
是的 不能
Your report doesn’t show
而关于这些事情相互间的联♥系♥
Any organization with an attributable motive.
在你的报告找不到任何合理的解释
I realize your ordeal affected you,
我知道你经历了很多事情
But the holes in your account…
但是报告漏洞百出
..leave us with no choice but to delete these references…
因此我们不会将这报告登记在案
Until hard evidence becomes available
除非有确凿的证据
That could cause us to pursue an investigation.
否则我们不会展开调查
I don’t believe the fbi has an investigative
我不相信局里哪个部门
Unit qualified to pursue the evidence in hand.
只有证据确凿才可以进行调查
There’s an interesting work of fiction on page 24.
24版有篇可笑的报道
Mysteriously, our names have been omitted.
我们的名字也被故意抹去了
They’re burying it.
他们正在销毁证据
They’re gonna dig a new hole and cover it up.
他们会再编个理由掩盖事实
I told opr everything I know.
我把一切都告诉职申办了
What I experienced,
我的经历
The virus how it’s spread
病毒是如何通过
By the bees and transgenic crops.
蜜蜂和转基因作物传播的
They won’t believe you.
他们不会相信你
Not unless your story can be
除非你讲的事是
Categorized or easily referenced.
符合规律的 有据可循的
we’ll go over their heads. no. No.
我们要赶在他们前面 不 别了
How many times have we been here before?
我们以前做过多少次
Right here? So close to the truth.
马上要接近真♥相♥了
And now, to be back at the beginning with nothing!
现在又倒回起点
This is different.
不一样的起点
No, it isn’t. You’re right to want to quit.
不 一样的 你不是想走吗
You should get as far away from me as you can.
你能走多远走多远
You won’t die because of a hollow cause of mine!
我可不想你因我而死
Go be a doctor.
去做医生吧
Go be a doctor while you still can.
你现在还能当个医生
I can’t. I won’t.
我不能
I’ll be a doctor, but my work is here with you now.
我会当医生 但我现在要和你一起工作
That virus that I was exposed to,
不管我感染的病毒是什么
Whatever it is, it has a cure. You held it in your hand.
它有一个解药 你曾经也拿到过
How many other lives can we save?
我们能挽救多少人的生命
Look, ..if I quit now, they win.
听着 如果我现在退出 他们就赢了
You look hot. Why have you travelled all this way?
你脸色很差 大老远跑这里来干嘛
We have business to discuss.
我们有事要谈
you have regular channels. this involves mulder.
你可以通过正常的渠道找我啊 和穆德有关
That name! Again and again.
又是这个名字 听过好几遍了
He’s seen more than he should.
他知道的太多了
Of the whole, he has seen but pieces.
不过是九牛一毛
He’s determined now. Reinvested.
他下定决心重新调查
He’s but one man.
他不过是单枪匹马
One man alone cannot fight the future.
单枪匹马成不了气候
Yesterday I received this
昨天我收到这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!