Get on the radio. Tell them… – t
打开对讲机 告诉他们
Tell them it may have been carrying a virus!
告诉他们蜜蜂可能携带病毒
I wanna go with her. What hospital? I…
我要跟她一起去 哪家医院
What hospital are you taking her to?
你们要送她去哪家医院
what are you doing? reading his chart.
你干吗呢 看他的片子
put it down. when I’m ready.
放下 看完就放
I think he’s coming out of it. he’s coming to.
我觉得他要醒了 他醒了
Hey, mulder.
穆德
Mulder?
穆德
Oh, my god…
老天
Cowardly lion, scarecrow, toto.
胆小狮 稻草人 托托狗
What am I doin’ here?
我怎么在这儿
A bullet grazed your temporal plate.
一个子弹顺着你的太阳穴擦了过去
3cms left and we’d be playing harps.
再偏左3厘米我们就要奏哀乐了
You’ve been unconscious since you got here.
你一直不省人事
Where’s scully?
史考利在哪
Your 911 call must have been intercepted.
你的求救电♥话♥一定被监听了
Scully had a reaction to a honeybee we found in your hall.
在你走廊找到的 这蜜蜂让史考利起过敏
I gotta get to her. you’re staying right here.
我一定要找到她 放松 你必须躺在这里
This goes back to dallas.
一定是回达拉斯了
where is she? I’ll find her. I don’t know where she is.
她在哪 我要去找她 我不知道
You leave here unprotected
不过离开这里不安全
How far
你能走多远
How far will they let you get?
他们能让你走多远
What can we do?
我们能做什么吗
You can strip byers naked.
帮忙脱拜耳斯的衣服
What?
什么
I need your clothes.
我需要你的衣服
It’s mulder.
是我 穆德
Dr kurtzweil? Dr alvin kurtzweil.
克兹维尔医生? 艾尔文·克兹维尔医生?
Mr. Mulder.
穆德先生
What happened to kurtzweil?
克兹维尔呢
He’s come and gone.
他来了又走了
Where’s scully?
史考利在哪
The location of agent scully and the means to save her life.
想知道史考利的下落和救她的方法
Please.
请上车
What is it?
这是什么
A weak vaccine against the virus agent scully has been infected with
这是对抗史考利感染的病毒疫苗
It must be administered within 96 hours.
必须在96小时内注射
That leaves you little time to reach those coordinates.
留给你行动的时间并不多
you’re lying. no.
你在说谎 没有
Though I have no means to prove otherwise.
虽然我也没办法证实
The virus is extraterrestrial.
病毒是来自外太空的
We know very little about it except that it
我们所知甚少
Iit was the original inhabitant of this planet.
只知道它是地球上最早的居民
A virus.
一种病毒
What is a virus but a colonizing force…
这种病毒的寄生能力
That cannot be defeated…
无法战胜
Living in a cave underground
曾经它一直乖乖待在地下洞穴
Until it mutates and attacks?
直到有天突变 开始攻击其他生物?
This is what you’ve been conspiring to conceal?
这就是你们一直掩盖的阴谋吗
a disease? no, for god’s sake.
只是一种疾病吗 不 老天
You’ve got it all backwards.
你还没明白
Aids, the ebola virus
艾滋病 伊波拉病毒
On an evolutionary scale they are newborns.
从进化论角度他们是只是新生儿
This virus walked the planet long before the dinosaurs.
但这种病毒在恐龙时代之前就流荡到地球了
What do you mean “walked”?
你说”流荡”是什么意思
Your aliens, agent mulder, your little green men…
外星人 你念叨的小绿人
Arrived here millions of years ago.
几百万年前就来到地球了
Those that didn’t leave
他们没有离开
Have been lying dormant underground…
一直在地下休眠
Since the last ice age…
自从上个冰河时期
In the form of an evolved pathogen…
他们就以病原体形式存在
Waiting to be reconstituted by the alien race…
寻找机会再造外星种族
When it comes to colonize the planet…
通过寄生人体
Using us as hosts.
来殖民地球
Against this we have no defense.
我们对这些病毒毫无办法
Nothing but a weak vaccine.
手里只有脆弱的疫苗
Do you see why it was kept secret…
现在你知道为什么要保密进行
Why even the best men, men like your father,
为什么像你父亲这样优秀的人
Hher, could not let the truth be known?
都不愿意大众知道真♥相♥?
Until dallas,
直到达拉斯事件前
We believed the virus would simply control us…
我们一直以为病毒只是控制我们
That mass infection would make us a slave race.
通过大量感染让我们成为奴隶种族
Imagine our surprise when they began to gestate.
你能想象看他们孕育时 我们惊讶的表情吗
My group has been working
我们一直与
Cooperatively with the alien colonists
这种外星殖民者合作
Facilitating programs like the one you saw…
你见过的那个实验
To give us access to the virus…
可以让我们进一步接触病毒
In hope that we might be able secretly to develop a cure.
以便尽快研究出治疗方法
To save your own asses.
用来救你的命吧
Survival is the ultimate ideology.
生存是最终的目标
Your father wisely refused to believe this.
你父亲很明智的不相信我们的推断
But he sacrificed my sister. He let them take samantha.
但他却眼睁睁的看我妹妹被带走
Without a vaccination
如果没有疫苗
The only true survivors of the viral holocaust
在病毒大屠♥杀♥中唯一的幸存者
Will be those immune to it- human-alien clones.
将是那些对病毒感染具有免疫力的人
He allowed your sister to be abducted…
他之所以让你的姐姐被绑♥架♥
To be taken to a cloning program for one reason.
接受病毒感染是因为
So she would survive…
只有这样她才有可能幸存
As a genetic hybrid.
像遗传学的混血
Your father chose hope over selfishness.
你父亲选择了希望 而不是自私
Hope in the only future he had- his children.
希望他的子孙可以拥有未来
His hope for you was that you would
而他对你的希望是
Uncover the truth about the project.
揭开这个计划的真♥相♥
That you would stop it. That you would fight the future.
希望你阻止它的进行 拯救未来
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些
For the sake of my own children.
就当是为了我的子孙吧
Once it’s learned what i’ve told you, my life will be over.
一旦他们知道我告密 就会杀了我
Where’s dr. Kurtzweil?
克兹维尔医生在哪
I’d like to get out of the car now.
我想下车
Stop the car!
停车
Driver.
司机
The men I work with will strongly protect
我的同事为了自己的将来
Their stake in the inevitable future.
会极力自保 铲除异己
I was ordered to kill dr kurtzweil.
我被命令干掉克兹维尔
As I was ordered to kill you.
还有你
Trust no-one, mr. Mulder.
不要相信任何人 穆德先生
Get out of the car.
下车
Why? The upholstery’s already ruined.
为什么 反正你已经铲除异己了
Get out of the car!
下车
You have precious little time.
你的时间宝贵
What i’ve given you,
我给你的东西
The alien colonists don’t yet know exists.
外星人并不知道它的存在
That vaccine is the only defense against the virus.
这疫苗是唯一能抵抗病毒的东西
Introducing it into an alien environment…
把它注入到实验外星人的系统中
..may destroy the plans
才有可能毁掉一切计划
We have so assiduously protected for the last 50 years.
我们奋力保护50年的殖民计划
What do you mean, may?
“有可能” 什么意思
Find agent scully.
只有找到史考利特工
Only then will you realize the scope of the project.
你才能了解全盘计划
Go!
去吧
Go now!
快去
Shit!
该死
Secure the station! I want everyone else below.
保卫驻地 其他人下去
Arm yourselves. We may have a breach.
全副武装 有人入侵
Let’s go! Let’s go!
快 快走
Scully?
史考利
There’s a contaminant in the system.
系统受到污染
Mulder has the vaccine.
穆德手里有疫苗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!