but you seem to have confused me with a member of your club.
但看来你误会了 我不是你小团体的某个成员
I am not your drinking companion, nor your whist partner.
我也不是你的酒伴或者搭档
I am the husband of your Sovereign.
我是你上司的丈夫
And as such, I will make my own decisions.
所以 我会自己做决定
And I neither seek nor invite your advice.
我不会接受也不需要你的建议
Good evening.
晚安
So.
那么
Are you discussing names? We’re discussing her health.
你们在讨论名字吗 我们在讨论她的健康
He writes that he’d prefer not to talk politics in his letters,
他写信说他不喜欢在信件中谈论政♥治♥
but only to discuss news of the family.
只谈论家务事
I have planned this marriage for 20 years.
这场联姻我计划了20年
And now I’m supposed to accept that I’ve failed!
而现在你认为我要接受失败!
On the contrary, Your Majesty. We must accept it.
陛下 事实上 我们必须接受
The birds have flown.
鸟的翅膀已经长硬了
Your Majesty.
陛下
I’ve been boring Sir Robert and the Duke with my ideas for encouraging the arts.
我正和罗伯特爵士以及公爵 讨论鼓励艺术发展
Does Sir Robert care for such frivolity? I have many interests, Ma’am.
罗伯特爵士关心这种小事? 我有很多爱好 女士
And my government would support the Prince’s plans wholeheartedly.
我的政♥府♥会支持亲王的计划
Your government? What government is this?
你的政♥府♥? 什么政♥府♥?
I meant if I should be fortunate enough to form another government, Ma’am.
如果我有足够财力成立新政♥府♥ 女王殿下
And when he does, there’ll be no repeat of the old problem.
当新政♥府♥成立 老问题将不存在
Some of your ladies have already agreed to resign.
你的一些女侍已经答应辞去职位
And Sir Robert will ask for no more change than that.
罗伯特爵士不要求更多的变动
Thank you, Sir Robert.
谢谢你 罗伯特爵士
How dare you speak to me in that way before them?
你怎么敢在他们面前那样跟我说话
How dare you talk across me as if I were a child?
你怎么敢打断我的话? 好像我是个孩子
I did no such thing. Oh, no?
我 我没有 没有?
Well, you’ve sorted this, you’ve sorted that.
你安排这个 安排那个
You and Sir Robert, you and the Duke, and all without reference to me.
你和罗伯特爵士 你和公爵 这些都没有征求过我同意
Victoria, I thought you’d be pleased.
维多利亚 我以为你会开心
I will tell you what you thought. You thought that I was a woman.
我知道你在想什么 你想我只是个女人
To be petted and passed over and ignored!
像宠物一样被爱抚 被忽略!
Would it were so simple,
若真如此
then we might avoid more scandals of your making.
这会避免你更多的丑闻
Have you lost your mind? Do you wonder at it?
你疯了吗 你考虑过吗?
Less than three years on the throne and you and your precious Melbourne
即位不到三年时间 你和你亲爱的墨尔本
have pushed this monarchy to the brink of an abyss.
已经把这个国家的政♥权♥推到悬崖边
I’ve told you before, and I will tell you again.
我以前说过 我再重申一次
You are my husband here, and that is all.
在这里 你只是我的丈夫
And that is quite enough, believe me.
对我而言 已经足够
I will not have my role usurped.
我不会允许篡位
I wear the Crown.
我戴着皇冠
And if there are mistakes, they will be my mistakes.
错误都是我犯的
And no one else will make them. No one, not even you.
没有人能指使我 没有人 你也不行
I’m leaving before you excite yourself and harm the child.
我离开 以免你太激动 动了胎气
You will go when I dismiss you.
我让你走 你才能走
I am your Queen, and I am telling you to stay.
我是你的女王 我叫你留下
Good night, Victoria.
晚安 维多利亚
You may not go. You may not go.
你不准走 你不准走
I order you to stay here in this room. Albert!
我命令你留在这间房♥子里 阿尔伯特!
Guard, royal salute.
卫兵 皇家军礼
Present arms!
举枪致敬!
There is no need for you to accompany me.
我不需要你陪同
I’ve said I’ll come with you, so I will come with you.
我答应过 我就会做到
For pity’s sake, smile, woman. Anyone would think we’d quarreled.
拜托 笑一笑 不然别人会以为我们在吵架
Don’t talk to me.
不要和我说话
There’s nothing more I can do here. The Prince needs rest.
我的工作做完了 亲王需要休息
Your Majesty.
陛下
I’m so sorry.
对不起
I thought I was going to lose you.
我以为我会失去你
I don’t think he was a very good shot.
他的枪法不准
Why did you do it? You’re so stupid. Why did you do it?
你为什么这么做 你太蠢了 你为什么这么做?
I had two very good reasons.
我有两个好理由
First, I am replaceable and you are not.
第一 我可以被取代 你不可以
You’re not replaceable to me.
对我而言 没人能代替你
Second,
第二
you’re the only wife I’ve got or ever will have.
你是我唯一的妻子
You are my whole existence.
你是我的所有
And I will love you until my last breath.
我会爱你直到我死去
We’re told the man was mad.
听说暗♥杀♥者是个疯子
Is that reassuring? I can’t decide.
这是个令人宽慰的消息吗? 我不知道
May I be honest, Ma’am?
恕我直言 女王陛下
Even a politician can be honest sometimes.
有时政客也说实话
My guidance
我的意见
has not always been faultless,
不总是完美
and I’m sorry for it.
对此我很抱歉
But I speak to you now as a true friend. I know.
我现在是以好友的身份 我知道
The Prince is a good man.
亲王是个好人
A better man than any of us knew.
比我们认识的所有人都好
I know he does not think as well of me.
我知道他并不认同我
My vanity is not the issue here.
但这不重要
He is able.
他有能力
He is clever.
他有智慧
And he’s faithful.
并且他很忠诚
Let him share your work.
让他协助您吧
There is one task more Your Majesty must face
陛下还有个问题要解决
if the Prince is to feel truly welcome here.
在这里亲王是否真的被欢迎
I needed her so much as a child.
我像孩子一样需要她
I hope you don’t mind. I had your desk brought in.
我希望你不介意我把你的办公桌搬进来
Don’t I have a say in this? No.
对此我有话语权吗? 没有
Good morning, wife.
早安 我的妻子
Good morning.
早安
His Royal Highness Prince Albert. Her Majesty the Queen.
至高无上的阿尔伯特亲王和女王陛下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!