*这是夏日最后一支玫瑰*
*’Tis the last rose of summer*
*独自盛放*
*Left blooming alone*
*往昔迷人的伙伴*
*All her lovely companions*
*均已凋谢消散*
*Are faded and gone*
*再无花朵相伴*
*No flower of her kindred*
*再无花蕾相陪*
*No rosebud is nigh*
*映衬她的红润*
*To reflect back her blushes*
*应和她的忧愁*
*And give sigh for sigh*
你是瑞德·韦尔比吗
You Red Welby?
是的 女士 您有何贵干
Yes, ma’am. How may I help you?
我听说饮水路上有三块广♥告♥牌
I hear those three billboards out on Drinkwater Road.
你负责把它们租出去 对吧
You’re in charge of renting ’em out, that right?
我都不知道我们在饮水路上有广♥告♥牌
I didn’t know we had any billboards out on Drinkwater Roa…
饮水路在哪儿
Where is Drinkwater Road?
在过了赛兹莫尔路的岔路上
It’s the road out past Sizemore turn-off.
高速路通了后就没人走那儿了
Nobody uses it since the freeway got put in.
你说得没错
You’re right.
我们在那儿还真有三块广♥告♥牌
We got three billboards out there.
从1986年后就没人租过了
Nobody’s put nothing up out there since 1986.
最后一任租客是好奇纸尿裤
That was Huggies.
三块广♥告♥牌租一年多少钱
How much to rent all three of them out for the year?
一年吗
A year?
那里平时根本没人去
You wanna pay for three billboards
去的人要么迷路了要么就是傻子
on a road that no one goes down
你竟然想租那三块广♥告♥牌
unless they got lost or they’re retards…
一次租一年吗
for a year?
你可真聪明 是吧 韦尔比
Quick, ain’t you, Welby?
既然现在艾彬镇广♥告♥
Since what I say goes these days
办公室里是我说了算
down at the Ebbing Advertising desk,
那三块广♥告♥牌 我会给你个好价钱
I’m gonna strike you a real good deal on those billboards.
女士 您的名字是什么
Now, what was it your name was, Missus…
有法律规定说广♥告♥牌上不能写什么吗
What’s the law on what you can and cannot say on a billboard?
我想诽谤的话肯定不行
I assume you can’t say nothing defamatory,
妈的 傻屌♥ 贱逼 这些也不行对吧
and you can’t say, “Fuck,” “Piss,” Or “Cunt.” That right?
还有
Or…
爆菊 也不行
“…anus.”
那我没什么问题了
Well, I think I’ll be all right then.
这是第一个月的五千美元租金
Here’s 5,000 for the first month.
应该够了吧
I assume that’ll cover it.
这是广♥告♥牌上要写的东西
And here’s what the billboards are to say.
在做的时候 你起草一份合同
Why don’t you write up a contract betwixt us while you’re at it,
确保没人能在我的租期内把广♥告♥牌租走
make sure nobody rents them billboards out from under me.
我想你就是安吉拉·海斯的母亲了
I guess you’re Angela Hayes’s mother.
没错 我是安吉拉·海斯的母亲
That’s right. I’m Angela Hayes’s mother.
我叫米尔德里德
Name’s Mildred.
广♥告♥牌多久才能做好
How long before you get ’em put up?
不然就
Shall we say by…
复活节的周日行吗
…Easter Sunday?
再好不过了
That’d be perfect.
当我走在拉雷多街上的那一刻
As I was walking down the streets of Laredo
在我走向拉雷多的那一天
As I walked down to Laredo one day
我看到位年轻牛仔 一身白色亚麻
I spied a young cowboy all wrapped in white linen
一身白色亚麻
All wrapped in white linen
冷如黏土
And cold as the clay
-这他妈是什么 -什么
– Hey, what the hell is this? – Que?
“怎么搞的 威洛比局长”是什么
“How come, Chief Willoughby” what?
-是什么 -对啊
– What? – Yeah.
“怎么搞的”然后呢
“How come” what?
-然后什么 -什么
– What, what? – What?
听着 你这墨西哥佬
Listen, you fucking beaner,
你最好快点给我解释
I’d better start getting some straight answers outta you.
放下
Put that down.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
你过来 这他妈是什么鬼
Hey, you. What the fuck is this?
什么”他妈是什么”
What the fuck is what?
这个 就这个
This! This.
-我想是广♥告♥ -什么广♥告♥
– Advertising, I guess. – Advertising what?
某些搞不懂的东西
Something obscure?
可不是嘛
I’ll say. Yeah.
我在哪儿见过你吗
Don’t I know your face from some place?
-我不知道 你见过我吗 -见过
– I don’t know, do you? – Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我现在就可以逮捕你
I could arrest you right now if I wanted to.
-理由呢 -因为你在这乱倒垃圾
– For what? – For emptying your bucket there.
这违反了 违反了
That’s… that’s against the…
这不对 违反了环境法
…being bad, against the environment laws.
迪克逊警官 在你逮捕我之前
Well, before you do that, Officer Dixon.
你不如往前走
How about you go have
去第一个广♥告♥牌那儿看看
yourself a look at that first billboard over there?
然后我们再好好谈谈
And then we can have ourself a conversation
什么狗屁环境法
about the motherfucking environment.
如何
How about that?
这他妈的
Fuck me.
别接 威廉
Don’t, William.
迪克逊 你的天杀的混♥蛋♥
Dixon, you goddamn asshole.
我可是正在吃复活节晚餐
I’m in the middle of my goddamn Easter dinner.
抱歉 孩子们
Sorry, kids.
我知道 局长
I know, Chief,
很抱歉打到家里来 但是
and I’m sorry for calling you at home and all, but…
我觉得我们有麻烦了
…I think we got kind of a problem.
依然无人被捕
依然无人被捕
*我听见她银铃般的歌♥声*
*I heard her sing in tongues of silver*
*我听见她在夏日暴雨中的哭声*
*I heard her cry on a summer storm*
*我爱过她 但她不曾得知*
*I loved her, but she did not know it*
*因此我再不去想她*
*So I don’t think about her anymore*
*现在她离我而去 我不敢相信*
*Now she’s gone, and I can’t believe it*
*因此我再不去想她*
*So I don’t think about her anymore*
*如果三加四只等于七*
*If three and four was seven only*
*那又置一加二于何地*
*Where would that leave one and two*
*If love can be and still be lonely*
不不不 你们回去
No, no. No, no. Go back.
*Where does that leave me and you*
*过去的时光 将来的日子*
*Time there was, and time there will be*
*又置你我于何地*
*Where does that leave me and you*
抱歉我迟到了 丹妮丝
Sorry I’m late, Denise.
那些对付警♥察♥的广♥告♥牌弄好了吗
Did you put up those billboards to fuck with the cops yet?
竖起来了
They’re up.
干得漂亮 姑娘 给那些警♥察♥点教训
You go, girl. You go fuck those cops up.
你以为自己在干嘛 韦尔比
What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Welby,
搞出那种广♥告♥牌
…a bunch of billboards like that?
你就不怕有什么法律后果吗
You didn’t think there’d be some kind of ramifications, legally?
什么法律后果 塞德里克
What’s the legal ramifications, Cedric?
你凭什么让我解释法律后果
You want me to explain legal ramifications,
你个混小子 别叫我塞德里克
…little punk like you? And don’t call me Cedric!
这没有违反任何法律和规定
Ain’t contravening no laws on propriety.
不违法 也他妈的不违反其他任何东西
Ain’t contravening no laws on any fucking thing.
我都查过了
I checked all this out.
你又是在哪儿查的
And where’d you check all this out?
在一本
In a…
-一本书里 -什么书啊 大天才
– …a book. – Which book, genius?
一本叫《去你♥妈♥的♥关你屁事》的书
Book called Suck My Ass, It’s None Of Your Business.
我去
Fuck.
这个人 或者这群人
How long has this person, or persons,
租了广♥告♥牌多长时间
…rented these billboards out for?
一年
Oh… the year.
她付了多长时间的租金
How long has she actually paid for?
一年
The year.
所以是个女的 没错吧
So it’s a “She”, is it?
我无权泄露客户信息 局长
I ain’t at liberty to divulge that kind of information, Chief.
是不是米尔德里德·海斯呢
Mildred Hayes, perhaps?
我无权泄露客户信息 局长
Ain’t at liberty to divulge that kind of information, Chief.
你真的愿意招惹艾彬警♥察♥局吗 瑞德
Do you really wanna fuck with the Ebbing Police Department, Red?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
前一篇文章马戏之王
下一篇文章水形物语
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!